Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 01-15-2013, 02:11 AM #736
liverlip

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMsurf View Post
Don't want to sound stupid but why would you want to run CO2? Where I play all the fields only have HPA
More shots per ^3 inch maybe?

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2013, 03:10 AM #737
HOGUE

whys this still at the top. wasnt it released a long time ago?
HOGUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:29 PM #738
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Quote:
Don't want to sound stupid but why would you want to run CO2? Where I play all the fields only have HPA
A LOT of people don't have HPA fills because they play back yard ball in rural areas. I would be cool to be able to pick up a low priced, high performance semi and run it on CO2. It's not that anyone needs to do it. It would be cool though.

I was thinking about the freezing up videos using HPA.........and I imagine that would probably be worse on CO2. It may never work sadly. If I had one I'd experiment.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:42 PM #739
DTMsurf
S.D. CA

As far as I can tell the "freezing up video" is that one vid where the guy shoots through his tank with the marker right out of the box. From my experience, about 10 cases, with this marker I bet it just needed lube. I send lube through the Asa every case or so of paint. Right out of the box it might have been a little dry
Old 01-16-2013, 11:51 AM #740
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Quote:
As far as I can tell the "freezing up video" is that one vid where the guy shoots through his tank with the marker right out of the box. From my experience, about 10 cases, with this marker I bet it just needed lube. I send lube through the Asa every case or so of paint. Right out of the box it might have been a little dry
Possible. Most bushball guys aren't ripping mad ropes of paint anyway so the gun would have more time to warm up a bit as well. It would be interesting anyway.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:56 AM #741
ValkenWinter
Grumpy old Rockstar......

ValkenWinter works for a Paintball manufacturer
ValkenWinter owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Time to blow this scene.....get everybody and their stuff together...

okay....3...2...1.....

lets jam

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post77792921
Old 02-08-2013, 04:45 PM #742
BF217Paintball

BF217Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BF217Paintball supports Team VICIOUS
BF217Paintball plays in the APPA D4 division
BF217Paintball supports Empire
This is an ok gun. It wouldn't be the first one I would buy.
BF217Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:32 PM #743
*C-Ro*
N.O. Bounty

Annual Supporting Member
*C-Ro* is a Supporting Member
*C-Ro* plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
A LOT of people don't have HPA fills because they play back yard ball in rural areas. I would be cool to be able to pick up a low priced, high performance semi and run it on CO2. It's not that anyone needs to do it. It would be cool though.

I was thinking about the freezing up videos using HPA.........and I imagine that would probably be worse on CO2. It may never work sadly. If I had one I'd experiment.
it would be WWAAYYYY worse with CO2 .. way back when i was shooting shoebox shockers, CO2 with make the gun completely freeze up if u tried to shoot it in full auto .. and that was like maybe 10BPS .. CO2 is not suitable for something that requires a fast recharge rate .. semi-auto mechs are about the only thing co2 is good for.

LNIB Dangerous Power G3 F/S !!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...569&highlight=
RAMPING KILLED PAINTBALL !
*C-Ro* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:53 AM #744
LGT06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
A LOT of people don't have HPA fills because they play back yard ball in rural areas.
This is another reason to use air instead of CO2 in my mind. You can buy a scuba tank or rent one for cheap and fill your air tank much more easily than you can fill your own CO2 tank.

I suppose you get more shots per tank of similar size with CO2, but I'm amazed anybody uses it with how cheap the aluminum air tanks are now.
LGT06 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.