ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-15-2011, 11:43 AM #148
Ken448
Meow

Ken448 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Ken448 posts videos on PbNation
Ken448 supports Empire
there are plenty of people that are up there every day they are open just hanging around. Put them to work.... If I get extra time in the winter, Ill gladly help. It would be nice to have a place to play that people want to play at not only because it is the closest.
Ken448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2011, 01:26 PM #149
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by droachmega View Post
Mark is only one man and the owners give him no money for improvments.
Thats bull-****!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken448 View Post
there are plenty of people that are up there every day they are open just hanging around. Put them to work.... If I get extra time in the winter, Ill gladly help. It would be nice to have a place to play that people want to play at not only because it is the closest.
There are so many kids hanging around there! I went to ref one time and I could barely walk because they were having a war throwing paint at each other in the staging area getting paint all over! I got there like 45 minutes before to! What pissed me off was that no one offered to help me blow up the bunkers, so I did it by my self!
Infinity Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:30 PM #150
Ken448
Meow

Ken448 supports Empire
was going to post about the kids that are ALWAYS there and contribute nothing to the place, but thats not my business. If Mark allows it, thats up to him. But if it was my place.. If you are there.. you are there to play or work.... Its a paintball field not a coffee shop.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:43 PM #151
droachmega

droachmega plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken448 View Post
Even if all the regulars helped out there would be very little upgrades added by the owners. After awhile helping killer run with next to nothing in return gets old real quik, my team(including mark) cleared our an entire section of blacktop and leveled out the dirt for a regulation size psp field. In the end nothing came of it because the owners wont put a penny into the field. The only way killer will get better is if it goes under new owners or they move to another location and make it outdoor only.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:07 AM #152
Ken448
Meow

Ken448 supports Empire
Some vids of the field.....

Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 PM #153
chimaro

chimaro has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Was Down there a few weeks ago. I had a blast playing (first time) Definitely prefer the Sim Field to the Speed Ball Field. I just wish they could get a power washer and clean it up a little. The floor was so sticky I almost lost my shoes a few times.
chimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:40 PM #154
Ken448
Meow

Ken448 supports Empire
Power washing only makes it worse. Its caked so thick, theres no hope of ever getting it "clean" anymore. Still fun though. Football cleats are a must!
Old 01-15-2013, 10:19 AM #155
Krystal.mikulin

Definitely prefer the Speed Ball Field. Just wish they would clean it up a bit – the carpet/floor on that field is abhorrent. If you don’t tighten your shoes you will lose them, and you can’t slide unless they wet the field – oh and the clean-up on your gear after is a lot of work...Still enjoyed myself
Krystal.mikulin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups