Originally Posted by JOHNNY G
Thinking about taking the first cash offer I have on the clone. It's under cutting and I'm taking a loss :/
do you really need the money that badly? i mean i can understand taking it if you do. but if you don't waiting is worth it as i am sure youre aware.