PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 01:47 PM #1807
cynicalrider
robert paulson

It was miserable. My flight to Beijing was only like 15 hrs?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2013, 01:50 PM #1808
cynicalrider
robert paulson

I think the flight my sister and mom took to australia was pretty long too. They had a layover in LA though.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

Old 01-14-2013, 01:51 PM #1809
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

has been a member for 10 years
is it so unorthodox to just be fed up with the bull****? i want a real connection/relationship and have only found frustration/stupidity/immaturity with every girl i've talked to since losing interest in just hooking up. this eventually led me to disregarding women and acquiring currency. then i stopped thinking about sex entirely. i think i've partly brainwashed myself, but it really is liberating. you know how louis jokes about how nice it would be to not have the consumption of those constant perverted thoughts? it really is...
Old 01-14-2013, 01:53 PM #1810
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Don't think I could ever stop that. I love my dick way to much to stop having perverted thoughts.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:56 PM #1811
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualx View Post
first class is absolutely mandatory on international flights

protip for domestic poor class: emergency row, though this is considered "priority" seating and might be tougher to arrange, but whenever i fly as cattle it's done automatically because of my settings/preferences

guys, guess it's time to come out of the closet...was in there looking for our new magazines. ****s were hidden
I always try to get emergency row. But some airlines have decent enough legroom where it wont suck too bad, problem is my shoulders are like 50% wider than a standard airplane seat.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-14-2013, 01:56 PM #1812
F1VENOM

Quote:
is it so unorthodox to just be fed up with the bull****? i want a real connection/relationship and have only found frustration/stupidity/immaturity with every girl i've talked to since losing interest in just hooking up. this eventually led me to disregarding women and acquiring currency. then i stopped thinking about sex entirely. i think i've partly brainwashed myself, but it really is liberating. you know how louis jokes about how nice it would be to not have the consumption of those constant perverted thoughts? it really is...
Some people are asexual, it's a huge problem in Japan. Sounds like you're just dealing with children, it changes once they hit the mid 20's.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:02 PM #1813
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Don't think I could ever stop that. I love my dick way to much to stop having perverted thoughts.
sucks to suck

a few times i've consider masturbating (perhaps out of habit), but then i just kind of forget about it and get distracted by something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
I always try to get emergency row. But some airlines have decent enough legroom where it wont suck too bad, problem is my shoulders are like 50% wider than a standard airplane seat.
do you even lift?

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Some people are asexual, it's a huge problem in Japan. Sounds like you're just dealing with children, it changes once they hit the mid 20's.
wut
Old 01-14-2013, 02:04 PM #1814
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Date 18 year old freshmen. They're known for their maturity.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:06 PM #1815
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Quote:

do you even lift?
uh yeah, that's kind of the issue.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-14-2013, 02:13 PM #1816
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
Date 18 year old freshmen. They're known for their maturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
uh yeah, that's kind of the issue.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:17 PM #1817
A Contract Killer

In all seriousness, I wonder what you'd even talk to someone like that about on a date.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:21 PM #1818
F1VENOM

Quote:
sucks to suck

a few times i've consider masturbating (perhaps out of habit), but then i just kind of forget about it and get distracted by something else

do you even lift?

wut
Asexuality in Japan is leading to the economic stagnation through an aging and retiring workforce that's not being replenished due to decades of low birth rates. The low birthrates are driven by the aforementioned asexuality which is caused by a number of social influences.

TL;DR you're not alone.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:25 PM #1819
A Contract Killer

Basically, JP needs to just go bang Japan.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:26 PM #1820
F1VENOM

Indiscriminately.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:28 PM #1821
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

a coworker talking to someone else about their new car and avoiding mention of it to me is the ultimate snub
Old 01-14-2013, 02:34 PM #1822
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

Quote:
In all seriousness, I wonder what you'd even talk to someone like that about on a date.
so you just talk about sex on dates? i still talk/operate normally...just without the constant thoughts of sex that you try to subdue and filter on a date, anyway. i still make innuendos and such, though

also, i haven't been on a real date in quite a while, but i have ended up in quite a few situations where i could have easily had sex...

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Asexuality in Japan is leading to the economic stagnation through an aging and retiring workforce that's not being replenished due to decades of low birth rates. The low birthrates are driven by the aforementioned asexuality which is caused by a number of social influences.

TL;DR you're not alone.
oh

i know i'm not alone. i've talked to a few people who don't need to constantly think with their dicks. they generally also have been looking for a relationship for a while after deciding hooking up and dealing with immature, stupid *****es isn't worth the bull****

Quote:
Basically, JP needs to just go bang Japan.
lulz
Old 01-14-2013, 02:42 PM #1823
2ffu

Rich kid in miami with a ballin condo is sexually frustrated. It's sort of lulzy.

I took out some chick i met on a dating site on saturday; karting, dinner, brewery
Old 01-14-2013, 02:42 PM #1824
shortypaintballr
frat brah

Old 01-14-2013, 02:42 PM #1825
A Contract Killer

That's my point, JP. There would be such a maturity gap that I doubt there is very much you and someone like that would actually have to talk about.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:44 PM #1826
Alan777
Tree Fitty

mercedes does nothing for me unless it's an AMG
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Old 01-14-2013, 02:44 PM #1827
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

I generally don't care about any car unless its the performance model.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Closed Thread