Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-13-2013, 08:56 PM #988
hunterisabeast
ballin

hunterisabeast is playing at Living Legends V
hunterisabeast owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
hunterisabeast supports Team VICIOUS
relax guys they guy was just playing search and destroy..
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2013, 04:49 PM #989
tomM925
R.I.P America.

tomM925 supports DLX Technology
The government and the media wouldn't lie. Especially not if it could benefit gun-grabbing agendas.

OBAMA SUCKS.
tomM925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:38 PM #990
jamest91

jamest91 helped look for balloons
jamest91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jamest91 is for the Gunfight
jamest91 supports Sherwood Forest
i wonder how quickly the world would burn if one day all the government conspiracies, secrets, etc were revealed.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:51 PM #991
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
It's called poor information combined with sensationalist journalism
Old 02-03-2013, 02:31 PM #992
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
New Town bee worked to the plan to report the interview of the Principal without acknowledgement of the death of the Principal. (The Principal was incidently shot to death because she had seen something she was not allowed to see. ) So we saw such a conflict. Similar case took place in 911 attack.

BBC reports WTC 7 collapse 23 min BEFORE IT HAPPENED !!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky90eEIzStw
Fox News knew about this in 1983! Damn the shadow government!

Last edited by TheSilentAssassin : 02-03-2013 at 04:28 PM.
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:20 PM #993
jamest91

jamest91 helped look for balloons
jamest91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jamest91 is for the Gunfight
jamest91 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
MSNBC and CNN News knew about this in 1983! Damn the shadow government!
fixed
Old 02-03-2013, 04:26 PM #994
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

My point was that constricted-date Google searches tend to mess up dates showing ridiculous things (like a Fox video about Sandy Hook from 1983). The only "conspiracy" Katsung found was a flaw with Google search. Not BBC and New Town Bee reporting events before they happen.

Your joke makes no sense because there was no insult towards Fox, but I take responsibility for that because I think the first picture I linked may have been messing up. I found a better one.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:06 PM #995
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

Not to mention google caters your results to prior search history. So if you're crazy and search for crazy things, you get crazy results regardless after a while.

Like if you start searching for food, food keeps showing up later on...
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:27 PM #996
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Wave #2 of the Bombardment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
Think with your brain. Who has the ability to change the date of a computer record?

Computer is machine royally record the data mechenically. Those who could change it are:

1. Hackers.

2. Employees of the computer company.

3. The intelligence under the name of "national security".

Who has the motive?
This doesn't explain why there is a Fox link from 1983... Again, either Fox is a bunch of *******s for not reporting this shooting some 30 years in advance to protect us or there is a well-reported glitch in the google dating system that we have been well aware of for 15 years now. I wonder which is more likely.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:55 AM #997
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
The kid can barely assemble a sentence, and you are using his exact phrasing to construct a conspiracy? Did the thought ever cross your mind that maybe he was saying it was similar to when they do drills?

No, that couldn't possibly make more sense than the government relying on young children to keep their mouths shut to protect a vast conspiracy.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:01 PM #998
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Or maybe the teacher told the children it was a drill to keep them calm.

Seriously, what a stupid accusation to make; using children's words as a concrete source of information just because it happens to be able to be twisted to apply to some stupid ****ing conspiracy theory.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:56 PM #999
frankie says chillax
...bro

frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
all these government workers, journalists, families, etc are not trying to keep some stupid secret of some made-up hoax so Obama can come grab your gay-*** guns.

stupid rednecks. I've watched personal freedom change drastically in the last decade for the worst and the most important thing to you is your POS ar15s and some crazy fear that the negro is going to take them from you.

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:41 PM #1000
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
Or maybe the teacher told the children it was a drill to keep them calm.

Seriously, what a stupid accusation to make; using children's words as a concrete source of information just because it happens to be able to be twisted to apply to some stupid ****ing conspiracy theory.
Perhaps you're unfamiliar with the OP. This is some quality reasoning on his part.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:59 PM #1001
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax View Post
decade for the worst and the most important thing to you is your POS ar15s
If they're so ****ty then why do they need to be banned?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:38 PM #1002
shakeyjonez
In GOD We Trust!

They are safer because they can't blow their money all on high capacity mags and assault rifles unless they drive and get em from another state.

"Love those who hurt you the most, because they are probably the ones closest to you.” ― Nikki Sixx
shakeyjonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:08 PM #1003
TwoKaySix (Banned)

Good field work katsung, peopel here will laugh and roll their eyes and try anything to deny the truth so don't worry about them. There's those of us who are switched on and following things like this closely and we will overwhelm them when the time comes.
TwoKaySix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:58 AM #1004
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Figured this was as good a place as any:

From my homestate - No school insurance for teachers with guns

Quote:
Allowing teachers and other employees to carry guns under a new state law would cost most school districts their insurance.

EMC Insurance Companies, the state’s main insurer of schools, won’t insure districts with armed employees under the new law, which takes effect July 1. Districts already insured by EMC wouldn’t have their policies renewed.

“We understand that school districts have every right to decide which way they want to go,” Bernie Zalaznik, EMC’s resident vice president in Wichita, said Monday. “But we have to make the decision based on what we perceive to be our best financial interest.”

EMC, which Zalaznik estimated insures about 90 percent of Kansas’ 286 school districts, has issued a letter to its agents around the state, explaining that concealed carry would pose too great a risk.

“We are making this underwriting decision simply to protect the financial security of our company,” said the May 15 letter, which can be viewed in full on The Topeka Capital-Journal’s website.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:06 AM #1005
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Sounds like a little more than "protecting the financial security" as there are armed people roving the schools now.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:24 AM #1006
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Sounds like a little more than "protecting the financial security" as there are armed people roving the schools now.
Who, the uniformed officers stationed at KS schools? You honestly think that an insurance underwriter would turn down tens of millions of dollars in annual premiums to make a political statement on firearms? It's not outside the realm of possibility that the actuaries came to the conclusion that flushing the school system with firearms presented an incalculable risk to insure against.

For the record, I'm not taking a stand one way or the other as far as the "arming teachers" discussion is concerned. I just find it . . . coincidental that the discussion will be brought to its knees here in Kansas by market force outside the political arena.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.

Last edited by StellarKnight : 06-19-2013 at 09:26 AM.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:53 AM #1007
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
I wouldn't call the hand full of teachers willing to be the concealed carriers "flushing the school system with firearms". Insurance companies know numbers, they had to have seen that.

The article showed a plain clothes officer with a pistol on his hip. Are they all really uniformed and the article mislead me? *no douchiness in this statement*
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:16 PM #1008
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

Quote:
I wouldn't call the hand full of teachers willing to be the concealed carriers "flushing the school system with firearms". Insurance companies know numbers, they had to have seen that.
Eh, let me rephrase: "potentially flushing the school system with firearms." Part of the measure of risk (at least at this point) is the unknown number of school officials that will carry.

You've got to think about all the potential issues that come with allowing teachers to carry firearms. Not only is there the risk of students absconding with the faculty's weapons or having the weapons accidentally discharge (probably de minimis, but that's an assumption on my part), but what about the situation these laws are designed for? A crazy ******* decides to shoot up a classroom full of kids and a faculty member injures a kid in the process of protection - exposure to liability. A crazy ******* decides to shoot up a classroom full of kids and a faculty member doesn't have a firearm to defend the kids against said ******* - possible exposure to liability.

Quote:
The article showed a plain clothes officer with a pistol on his hip. Are they all really uniformed and the article mislead me? *no douchiness in this statement*
It's been 10 years, but if I remember correctly their polos have their jurisdiction's badge, name and badge number sewed on the left breast. My high school resource officer would wear his coffee suit a couple of days a week.

And for the record, you're probably one of the least douchy people on this forum.