Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 03:28 PM #1
binaryterror
Static?

binaryterror is a Supporting Member
Razer Naga left click stopped working?

I've had my Naga since it came out and it never had any problems, yet I plug it back in today and the left click doesn't work. Everything else on the mouse works fine still... The button still 'clicks', it just doesn't do anything on the screen (if that makes sense). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and I noticed the left click is faded out and I can't bind it to anything? I have a pic below showing this. Very odd, anyone had this problem? Hopefully the mouse isn't garbage now!

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by binaryterror : 12-29-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2012, 03:30 PM #2
Evac.
Wolfpack

Annual Supporting Member
Evac. is a Paintball photographer
Evac. plays in the PSP
lolrazer

RMA time.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:33 PM #3
Cmizzle
Full Time Tape Head

Man im still rocking the MX518 that I bought back in 2005
Old 12-29-2012, 03:37 PM #4
binaryterror
Static?

binaryterror is a Supporting Member
I think I am past a RMA. I have had this mouse for like 4 years.

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-29-2012, 11:14 PM #5
AzaTuR
¼ Skill ¾ My Shocker™

Annual Supporting Member
AzaTuR supports Cereal Killerz 2
AzaTuR owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AzaTuR supports Team VICIOUS
sweet mouse
Old 12-29-2012, 11:32 PM #6
Xdanisx
Team up! Team Up!

Xdanisx posts videos on PbNation
Xdanisx has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Xdanisx has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Try using it on another pc and that'll proove whether it's the mouse or just the drivers. Perhapse you did not uninstall them correctly. If it's fine on another pc without razor drivers, then use Revo to uninstal the drivers and then reinstall the newest drivers.

I don't know how the Razor Naga works, but with my G9x, you can create different profiles. Perhaps something accidentally disabled the button in one profile?

EDIT: This dude had a similar issue. Here's what he did to fix it:

Quote:
download the latest firmware update from the site i believe its 1.13 its just the installer and not the actual firmware update to update your mouse...

1. go into progams/razer/naga/firmware updater
2. disconnect ur mouse and hold the left right and mouse 3 buttons then reconnect ur mouse and click next on the screen (it should detect your mouse and start its update)
3. after installer is done it asks you to replug your mouse in plug it back in and it should work fine all ur keybindings that u have on ur software should work and be able to use

Last edited by Xdanisx : 12-29-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:46 PM #7
mymutter
I crack myself up!

mymutter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I use the R.A.T. 7 and never have any problems. it replaced my G5 which is still going strong on my backup PC. I heard bad things about razer, and when I found they cannot even put Cherry switches in their mechanical keyboards, had to say no when offered the NAGA.

I guess if you play WOW, it's a decent mouse based on features, but ....
Old 12-30-2012, 01:41 AM #8
gun slayer
Yes, I'm an *******.

gun slayer is a Supporting Member
gun slayer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
I think I am past a RMA. I have had this mouse for like 4 years.
the naga came out in august 2009
Old 01-13-2013, 02:19 AM #9
Father of Lies (Banned)
Belle Humble

Good luck with the RMA, Razer is the absolute worst at it. When I moved, my mouse broke somehow. I could hear weights or something like it rattling around in it. So I emailed them. After waiting several days, they finally wrote back to take a picture of the mouse with the cord cut. The first set of pics I took weren't good enough. Several more days later, they finally approve it. About 2 days later I got an email they shipped it. 5 days later I got it. The new one skips around and is broke. And I am still waiting on them to ship me a replacement for my replacement. I ended up picking up a Deathadder today just so I could game again. I love the product, I just hate their awful customer service. I'm also pretty sure they're not in an English-based country.

I would still go for it, they just make you cut the cord at the base. It's worth a shot, save yourself 80 bucks. (65ish if you buy it from Amazon).

Last edited by Father of Lies : 01-13-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:31 PM #10
grizzlysaurusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdanisx View Post
Try using it on another pc and that'll proove whether it's the mouse or just the drivers. Perhapse you did not uninstall them correctly. If it's fine on another pc without razor drivers, then use Revo to uninstal the drivers and then reinstall the newest drivers.

I don't know how the Razor Naga works, but with my G9x, you can create different profiles. Perhaps something accidentally disabled the button in one profile?

EDIT: This dude had a similar issue. Here's what he did to fix it:
I had the exact same problem the OP had. That screenshot looked exactly like what my screen was showing. I just wanted to post and say that this method solved my problem and my mouse is now working again. Thank you!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:37 PM #11
scartail

I had the same problem with my boyfriends mouse. The left and right click didn't work, (the right click still doesn't work) but what I did was I unbound button 3 which was scroll click and bound it to be left click.

Last edited by scartail : 07-22-2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Picture would not show up.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:05 PM #12
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scartail View Post
I had the same problem with my boyfriends mouse. The left and right click didn't work, (the right click still doesn't work) but what I did was I unbound button 3 which was scroll click and bound it to be left click.
Are you kidding me?

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Closed Thread