PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-05-2013, 04:46 PM #1
Jimiscrazy

has been a member for 10 years
Looking for someone with Angel knowledge.

Hey all,
I have an '05 Rasta Angel Speed. I'm getting shot dropoff and assume a dirty reg. Problem is I can't get the reg off the body. I've removed the trig frame, bolt holding the reg to body, and the reg wiggles slightly but will not unscrew. Anyone in the Cincinnati area who might know something about it, please leave word here or email me at jimiscrazy@yahoo.com. I have pics on request.
Many thanks,
Jim
Jimiscrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2013, 06:24 PM #2
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
When you take the Macro line off the reg you'll notice the inside of the macro fitting has a hex shape , find the hex key that fits, turn the end cap off. Now look at the side of the reg where you adjust the velocity. Turn that hex screw out completely. Now the regs internals are ready to come out. Make sure to keep the shims in order. The 05 speed manual is available on line for proper shim placement. Now you'll notice another screw, this one mounts the reg to the main body. Undo that one and your now done removing the reg from your gun. If the reg is loose before doing all the above, a leak is prolly present huh?? Tighten the screw on the inside of the reg after applying a dab of grease to the gasket Inbetween the body and reg.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:10 PM #3
Jimiscrazy

Many thanks

Good to know that the community is still as helpful as I remember. I only your avatar represented the aid on the other end. That would be double the mental help. We'll see tomorrow if I still have dropoff. If so, I'll backtrack to the air supply I guess. Still have a Dark Viking as a backup.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:29 AM #4
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimiscrazy View Post
Good to know that the community is still as helpful as I remember. I only your avatar represented the aid on the other end. That would be double the mental help. We'll see tomorrow if I still have dropoff. If so, I'll backtrack to the air supply I guess. Still have a Dark Viking as a backup.
Fresh brand name battery could be issue also. Gotta have it.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:53 AM #5
Jimiscrazy

Many thanks, so far so good. It's been too cold here to test the dropoff but I'll keep you posted as soon as I get a chance to load up outside. Truly an Angel's Angel
ReplyRegional Ups