PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-06-2013, 12:45 PM #1
paintball_junkie187
Pain Lies Awaiting You...

has been a member for 10 years
First time at PB Explosion.

I had to take a minute to give a quick review of PBE after being there for the first time yesterday for Winter Cup. One word, WOW ! This is a PREMIER indoor facility. Clean, well lit, good turf, ample netting. A warm and family friendly environment. The concessions are beyond adequate as well a very very nicely stocked pro shop. EVERY member of the staff was kind and friendly. I've been playing for 15 years and am not easily impressed anymore but BAM, you guys impressed the hell out of me. I have no ties or affiliations to this field or crew but I guarantee you that you now have a strong advocate of your facility and the 2 hour drive for me to get there and support this field will not hinder me from making many repeat trips and getting others there. Again, WOW guys. I didn't get to play any outdoor fields since I was there for the tourney but NVP will be back in spring with our autocockers to get dirty out there

Much love,
NVP Footsoldier.
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2013, 12:50 PM #2
mikeyy13

mikeyy13 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
mikeyy13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I totally agree with you. I went for my first time absolutely loved it!! Great place.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:58 AM #3
NEVER-RIP Rick James
Paintball Explosion

Annual Supporting Member
NEVER-RIP Rick James is an Premier field/store owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball_junkie187 View Post
I had to take a minute to give a quick review of PBE after being there for the first time yesterday for Winter Cup. One word, WOW ! This is a PREMIER indoor facility. Clean, well lit, good turf, ample netting. A warm and family friendly environment. The concessions are beyond adequate as well a very very nicely stocked pro shop. EVERY member of the staff was kind and friendly. I've been playing for 15 years and am not easily impressed anymore but BAM, you guys impressed the hell out of me. I have no ties or affiliations to this field or crew but I guarantee you that you now have a strong advocate of your facility and the 2 hour drive for me to get there and support this field will not hinder me from making many repeat trips and getting others there. Again, WOW guys. I didn't get to play any outdoor fields since I was there for the tourney but NVP will be back in spring with our autocockers to get dirty out there

Much love,
NVP Footsoldier.
Thanks you so much for participating in our Winter Cup. I really appreciate you taking the time to review our field. Im even more pleased that you enjoyed you time here. Thank you for your support and we hope to see you again.
Paintball Chicago
Indoor Paintball Chicago
Paintball Bomb online store
Facebook For more Field and Store info http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...on/37794434786
TeamNEVER RIP in my heart till I die
NEVER-RIP Rick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:13 PM #4
NEFF
Austin Hollywood Neff

I went yesterday (1/6/12) afternoon for the first time. I agree! Great indoor. Outstanding turf, bunkers, lighting and shop.

I am a gun for hire.

'shut up my gun cost more than your car"
NEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:27 PM #5
NEVER-RIP Rick James
Paintball Explosion

Annual Supporting Member
NEVER-RIP Rick James is an Premier field/store owner
Thanks NEFF
Paintball Chicago
Indoor Paintball Chicago
Paintball Bomb online store
Facebook For more Field and Store info http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...on/37794434786
TeamNEVER RIP in my heart till I die
NEVER-RIP Rick James is offline   Reply With Quote