Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-02-2013, 08:28 PM #1
Bossboy22

Question Paint Help for TM15 LE

I was wondering what paint is optimum for the TM15 LE? I've been reading through threads all day but I havenít seemed to find the answer.
Bossboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:29 PM #2
diet_popcorn

My BT TM15 does seem to chop Allstar paintballs a bit more than any other marker I've had. The paint is always brand new when I use it, so I don't know if the stock bolt is picky or if I just get bad bags of paint. It does this with my Halo loader and my Qloader and I have the velocity right around 280.

It shoots Fomula 13 with no problems, though. Every paintball is shot just fine. Both the Halo and the Qloader work perfectly. I really only put Formula 13 or Allstars (depending on my spending mood) through my markers, and sometimes Marballizer (haven't tried qloading marballizer yet).
diet_popcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:03 PM #3
TheEnglishGuy

The more you pay for paint, the more likely it is to perform better. Can the TM-15 handle all types of paint? Pretty much, the internals are basically the same as a Mini/Axe, but the thinner the paint you use, the more likely you should consider upgrading to a Boss Bolt and lowering the air pressure to make it more gentle on paint.

Personally I have to use field paint where I play so I don't get much choice, but having lowered the pressure I don't usually have to worry about breaks (unless the field paint is particularly lousy).

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote