Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-06-2013, 11:18 PM #1
MOTORHEAD

Invasion Hatred Board?

Which Hatred board is in the Invasion? Marq?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2013, 03:39 PM #2
griffan2
Parabolic Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
griffan2 is Legendary
yep. any marq/victory board or eyes fit 2010/11 indy and the invasion
griffan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:22 PM #3
MOTORHEAD

Ok slightly confused then.

The Invasion manual correctly references all of the colors and steps involved with my board, but the Hatred manual for the Marq does not.

That is beyond the point, however.

When going through the timing functions on my board, the final color is flickering red. There is no mention of this setting in the Invasion manual, and the Hatred Marq manual lists it as ramp percentage. However, ramp percentage is listed as teal on the Invasion manaul, and that seems to correlate to my board.

Holding the trigger to find out the value of this setting causes the LED to go through a rainbow of colors, then back to flickering red. No other values change for the other settings, so it is not factory reset.

The only information I could find on the board itself is the Hatred logo and "GUNBRO4.21"

Got this gun in a trade, so not sure of its origin, though Jack did tell me that it is was one of the Invasions sold at cup in 2011. Maybe it has an older version of the Hatred board?

Last edited by MOTORHEAD : 01-07-2013 at 06:24 PM.
MOTORHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote