Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-04-2013, 06:59 PM #1
drillbit

drillbit owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
drillbit plays in the APPA D5 division
drillbit has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
drillbit supports Empire
Question can paintball bunkers stay inflated overnight?

I am trying to save time on Sundays so I am just wondering if I blew up my field around 5 Saturday would the bunkers be plenty inflated still around 12 on Sunday? It is a private field for my team so we are trying to save time. And as a side note to some of you field owners, how many scuba tanks do you think I should use if we have about 12 guys playing? Just a rough estimate if you can based on your experience. Thanks for you help everyone.

Part time salesmen, full time youth pastor, "half" time paintballer=all the time crazy!
drillbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2013, 11:39 AM #2
eatmeat

eatmeat is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
eatmeat plays in the PSP
eatmeat owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
When my field was new I would leave it up over night and had little problems, but after time and normal wear and tear on the field, the bungee cords will break down, so one night a sudden wind storm came through and blow them away and the next morning my team and I had to go on a bunker finding mission, 8 of them blow over a half mile away over a barb wire fence across a corn field over a pond and got caught in some woods and every one got holes in them. It wasn't a fun way to start practice. Now we drop bunkers every night. We have 4 leaf bowers now and it takes us less then 20 minutes to blow up an entire xball field, it's worth it for us to take them down every night .

We run 2 bulk tanks with a 10 CFM compressor and never run out of air with over 30 people filling.

Hope that may help
Love
Brad

R.I.P. Jason "Towlie" Calef 11/18/2008 You will never be forgotten
NEW JACK CITY
MIDWEST ARMY OG
New Jack City's FaceBook Become a fan you wont regret it!
eatmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:29 PM #3
drillbit

drillbit owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
drillbit plays in the APPA D5 division
drillbit has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
drillbit supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmeat View Post
When my field was new I would leave it up over night and had little problems, but after time and normal wear and tear on the field, the bungee cords will break down, so one night a sudden wind storm came through and blow them away and the next morning my team and I had to go on a bunker finding mission, 8 of them blow over a half mile away over a barb wire fence across a corn field over a pond and got caught in some woods and every one got holes in them. It wasn't a fun way to start practice. Now we drop bunkers every night. We have 4 leaf bowers now and it takes us less then 20 minutes to blow up an entire xball field, it's worth it for us to take them down every night .

We run 2 bulk tanks with a 10 CFM compressor and never run out of air with over 30 people filling.

Hope that may help
Love
Brad
Thanks brad that was very helpful. How did that compressor cost however?

Part time salesmen, full time youth pastor, "half" time paintballer=all the time crazy!
drillbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:01 PM #4
eatmeat

eatmeat is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
eatmeat plays in the PSP
eatmeat owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bought mine used from a firestation (the're were upgrading theres) it cost 2500ish

R.I.P. Jason "Towlie" Calef 11/18/2008 You will never be forgotten
NEW JACK CITY
MIDWEST ARMY OG
New Jack City's FaceBook Become a fan you wont regret it!
eatmeat is offline   Reply With Quote