Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-03-2013, 10:17 PM #1
pbstar37

Exclamation ion 2.0?!?

Hello I was considering buying ah ion 2.0 due to the cheap price but I know the original ion has had a troubled past with durability so I was wondering if someone with experience using this gun could review it for me and share some insight. please pm instead of comment a lot easier to keep track of. Thanks in advance!!!
pbstar37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2013, 08:01 AM #2
soccerstud_2009
I LIKE TURTLES

Annual Supporting Member
soccerstud_2009 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerstud_2009 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbstar37
Hello I was considering buying ah ion 2.0 due to the cheap price but I know the original ion has had a troubled past with durability so I was wondering if someone with experience using this gun could review it for me and share some insight. please pm instead of comment a lot easier to keep track of. Thanks in advance!!!
Just buy a gog extcy, its an ion done right.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:28 PM #3
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Search the ion forum, the 2.0 has been mentioned, in-depth. It's basically overstock ion parts, cobbled together then given an updated reg that Gog now has standard (Gog = SP). So in essence, the 2.0 = the 1.0.

Durability was never an issue to responsible people. Can't run it into the ground like it's a spyder or tippmann, since it operates differently. Good lesson in proper maintenance.

But like soccerstud said, just get a Gog Extcy. Everything the Ion needed, can be found on the Extcy.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:44 AM #4
pbstar37

Thanks to the both of you! I've actually turned my attention to the protto pmr 11
pbstar37 is offline   Reply With Quote