Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2012, 06:58 PM #1
vivalapaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Paintball pant sizes!?!?

I'm 5'2" and not like anorexic but skinny(normal skinny). I'm 14 and don't know what size I should get for pants...? Also maybe suggest what kind I should get. I was gonna get valken fate pants but I don't know what size?
vivalapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:41 PM #2
Austin28
 
 
Austin28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
How much money are you looking to spend
Austin28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:04 PM #3
vivalapaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin28 View Post
How much money are you looking to spend
40-70 maybe a little more
vivalapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:04 PM #4
vivalapaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin28 View Post
How much money are you looking to spend
40-70 maybe a little more.
vivalapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:29 AM #5
Austin28
 
 
Austin28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Valken fate is pretty good for the price but the crusade series is really good that's what I have but they are $90. Anyways I would probably suggest small, extra small i think might be a little to small. But size can't be sure they fit different from reg pants, you might want to try some on at your local pro shop to be sure
Austin28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:31 AM #6
Austin28
 
 
Austin28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
If it helps you any I'm 5'11 and wear the smalls but there on the verge of being a little small length wise I'm skinny as well and they fit perfect around the waist
Austin28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:51 AM #7
vivalapaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin28 View Post
Valken fate is pretty good for the price but the crusade series is really good that's what I have but they are $90. Anyways I would probably suggest small, extra small i think might be a little to small. But size can't be sure they fit different from reg pants, you might want to try some on at your local pro shop to be sure
I was thinking about trying some on at the shop but I felt like it would have been weird/awkward. And I'll look into the crusade pants. But I just wanted money to go play.
vivalapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:37 AM #8
Austin28
 
 
Austin28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Ya i understand where your coming from you can always buy fate pants and when you get extra money you can upgrade your pants
Austin28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:01 PM #9
batmite10
get out of my cave...
 
batmite10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: H-Town
batmite10 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
batmite10 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Most shops will let you try them on over your pants. You can at least get an idea of how they fit .
batmite10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:59 PM #10
vivalapaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmite10 View Post
Most shops will let you try them on over your pants. You can at least get an idea of how they fit .
I wouldn't have tried them on without my pants on. I just would have felt wired standing there trying in pants...I don't know why.
vivalapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:00 PM #11
vivalapaintball
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin28 View Post
Ya i understand where your coming from you can always buy fate pants and when you get extra money you can upgrade your pants
Ok thanks
vivalapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM #12
mojoadobo41
 
 
mojoadobo41's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Califoria
mojoadobo41 is playing at Living Legends V
mojoadobo41 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mojoadobo41 supports Team VICIOUS
mojoadobo41 supports DLX Technology
Exalt thrashers r real nice and a medium should fit u
mojoadobo41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump