Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-01-2013, 09:09 PM #1
99BPS

Profit from Pump Play

So I'm working on having a patch of land just outside NYC licensed for paintball. I'm thinking about my plans for the field that should open sometime this summer, and a major question keeps entering my mind.

I want to help be the change I want to see in the game, and therefore I'd like my main rental fleet to be pump markers, and to host pump only games all the time, in addition to a walk on semi games.

My plan right now would be to make my basic rental marker an open class pump marker. I'm thinking the Azodin Kaos pump as I own one and its both easy to tech, and easy to use. It's light and I would not get many complains there. The stock barrel has a detent system that prevents roll outs, a major problem for new players.

I would have open and stock class phantoms as another, pricer option for higher level renters or those trying to play stock class.

Then I would three tiers of semi packages, all would be more expensive then the best pumps. I would use the ninja HPA (13ci) for the best pump package and Co2 for the less pricey ones. The semis would need bigger HPA and that would mean a higher price.

I'm thinking GOG Enmy's with macro line as my basic semi rental package, actually these would be nice because I could run CO2 on them.

The next step up I would use the GOG envy and a nice electric hopper to allow players to shoot very quickly. I would allow ramping and put it on the rentals in order to help them shoot quickly. Offering higher end rentals offsets the cheapness of ramping IMO no one should be outgunned. There is also the pump.stock class options for those who don't like the ramping/younger players.

My last marker package would be a premium price, and we will only have a few. We are thinking of buying like 3 tactical driods and three PE Ethas. These would have top tier loaders.

We feel the extra semi rental money from higher end markers would offset some of the loses from paint with the pump players. We feel maybe we could offer higher end paint, and help suggest it would be in the pump players interest to shoot it. Maybe offer both DXS Training paint, and Marbilizers, and tell the pump players how much their game would improve with better paint.

We can also sell first strikes, and make sure we carry Hammer7s for renters to shoot FS out of. Also a semi that can shoot them mag style as a renter package.

What do other fields owners out there do to make money off pumps?

Do any of your fields cater mostly to the pump crowd? if so how?
Mech: GoG EnmeY
Pump: Az KP2, Pre2K WGP PumPed Cocker
Old School: Evil Pimp #1: Black/Silver
Super Pimp (#2): *Minty stock* SuperMan color swap
99BPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2013, 12:33 AM #2
hzuiel

My local field doesn't cater to pump players, but they have pump friday. That means discounted entry fee, only pumps allowed.
hzuiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:44 AM #3
99BPS

Friday must look pretty bad in the books then
Old 01-02-2013, 12:01 PM #4
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
noclue119 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noclue119 supports Team VICIOUS
noclue119 plays in the APPA D3 division
noclue119 supports Empire
You will find that keeping enough parts for:
Azodin Kaos pump
open and stock class phantoms
GOG Enmy's
GOG envy
3 tactical driods
3 PE Ethas
Hammer7s
to be a PITA.

As for pump play. It won't make you a lot of money. In fact most new players will not want to play pump. You might want to look into keeping maybe 2 snipers in stock instead of everything else you listed for the more advanced players.

If you have enough players to be able to separate pump players and semis(which I have yet to see at any field), it may be worth looking into a pump package, otherwise, it is not going to work well for you.
noclue119 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:39 PM #5
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Agreed.....too many options. That will kill you and confuse the renters. The field I used to run had pumps and semis. The odd person would start out with a pump but they almost always wanted to trade up(without paying extra) after a couple of games. Some semi players would trade down as their paint supplies dwindled. Either way the pumps got little use and we sold most of them off.

You could have a few pump guns in your roster just for the odd person on open days but that's as far as I would go.

The only other way I see to do it is........to base your profit margin on a package that includes both a gun and paint. So let's say the average rental player shoots 300 rounds tops. Your rental package could include the gun and 300 rounds, for a price of.....whatever you need it to be to make a decent profit. They can get a pump and 300 rounds for 40 bucks......or a semi and 300 rounds for 40 bucks. This way your profit is based on the package and not directly on paint sales. Any extra paint they buy after that point is just a bonus.

I used 300 as an example. This was what most renters purchased at the field I ran, but that was ages ago. Maybe others can give you a more modern number. Remember you're selling an experience, not a gun. The gear they choose to use is almost irrelevant. You need to make so much per person to stay in business.

Pump only days might be cool and as others have said they won't be money makers if people bring their own gear. You can still charge the same for rental pumps on these days though. Just don't allow semi rentals on pump day.

Black/Purple Spire F/s. Freshly updated from Virtue.
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:06 PM #6
s2master

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
You will find that keeping enough parts for:
Azodin Kaos pump
open and stock class phantoms
GOG Enmy's
GOG envy
3 tactical driods
3 PE Ethas
Hammer7s
to be a PITA.

As for pump play. It won't make you a lot of money. In fact most new players will not want to play pump. You might want to look into keeping maybe 2 snipers in stock instead of everything else you listed for the more advanced players.

If you have enough players to be able to separate pump players and semis(which I have yet to see at any field), it may be worth looking into a pump package, otherwise, it is not going to work well for you.
Agreed, In the past 5 years I have yet to see enough pump players at one time to hold a pump only game.
It might be a good idea to keep a few pumps for rental but I wouldn't make that your focus point. Most new players wont want to play pump or will get tired of it after 1-3 games and want to switch to a semi auto marker.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:56 PM #7
C4talyst

C4talyst has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I agree with what the others said.

New players generally want something that shoots fast.
Players with more experience are the ones that begin to try out different styles of play.

However, it's something of a small market compared to standard semi. You can promote the style, but focusing on it could really hurt you financially.

I'm picking up a pump soon, but only because I want to mod it. Even with that gun, I would avoid a place that was pump only. I want the ability to play the way I'd like. That's sort of what it means to be a walk on.
C4talyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:23 PM #8
jach707

You will make money from your entry fees and paint sold. Most pump players have their own equipment. Just open a field, have semis as rentals, have a couple of pumps for guys to try out. Have a pump day once a month.
jach707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:21 PM #9
Horizon

Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
It's difficult to make a lot of money from pump play. Over the years most field owners lowered paintball prices and they felt they were able to do that because of increased volumes shot. Having low paint prices AND catering to low volume players like pump or pistol, or magazine fed is difficult. I look at those types of players as a bonus to my regular business.

Having said that, I do advocate low volume play for all our players, including semi players. But our price structure is such that we can still make money off lower volume players. I try to get everyone to shoot right around 500 paintballs and not much more. Some of the pump players will only shoot 2-300, but at $8-10/100, we're still making a bit of money off them. But even at those prices, it would be difficult to sustain a field if virtually everyone was only shooting 2-300.
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:47 PM #10
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

I think I see what you're trying to do but I don't think your customers will respond to it like you are hoping. If you want to limit the amount of paint consumption they're using, maybe look into Billyball?
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 PM #11
99BPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhIoCoNtRActKilLa View Post
I think I see what you're trying to do but I don't think your customers will respond to it like you are hoping. If you want to limit the amount of paint consumption they're using, maybe look into Billyball?
This is not the point. Honestly the point is that we're opening a field, and think the better game in paintball in Pump play. the group of us all kind of feel that high ROF play is a direct result of field's desire to SELL more paint. We'd like to at least offer an alternative.

We think that new players will be interested in the idea of NOT being outshot by anyone even when they have a rental. We will have semi rentals at lower ends, just not the cheapest most basic package. This will be pump, this will allow renters an options that lets them play along side long time players withing being outside ROF wise (a major complain I heard as a longtime ref).

Clearly I don't want to watch our field go into the red and close up. So i'm trying to find a way to make money. One way is having companies hook us up on the rentals, offer interesting options that even people with their own markers might want to try, and then SELL the markers retail from the field. If we focus our rental options on being viable as a DEMO package (like ski companies do) we could sell a good deal of markers. If companies were sponsoring the rental marker upkeep to get their marker into peoples hands, it would have a nice margin IMO.

In response to others, the madness has a point.
A number of those companies have expressed a distinct willingness to supply the marker/tech/parts in order for us to offer their markers as rental options, as well as sell their markers at a field. Players often get a chance to shoot markers before they buy, but aside from high density paintball areas they often don't get to play a full day with them. These companies have expressed an interest in having their markers (even in limited numbers) offered as rentals, which would solve some of the inherent problems (sourcing parts/techs/price).

I'm thinking the semi players would still be over half of the players on weekends, means good paint sale.

I know other fields carry two different qualities of paint, how many players opt for the higher quality? I feel I could make a good argument for pump players to take the better quality paint.

Were also going to sell all different types of barrels, but were only going to stock the barrels that EXACTLY fit the types of paint we sell at the field. field paint only of course. This means no wasted space with things people could get online, just barrels and sizers for OUR paint, that players might want on the field.

A number of the founding partners are qualified airtechs and will be working to fix markers at a fee per hour. Were going to try to do on the spot fixes for game day. And some basic stuff like seal, oring replacement for an hour or so before field opens each day.

Does anyone know the deal with hydrotesting? what equipment/license do you need to test on presmes?

We also have a deal with a local anno shop (they just started doing marker when we spoke to them) so that we can offer the service through the field, anyone here do that? How has it worked for those who have?

One of the partners really wants to work the angel of private fields. He wants to keep a good focus on open/renter parties, but on the fields that are not being played at any given time, he wants to offer small groups the ability to throw down like 20$ and walk on together for a small private game. Would this be something people would be interested in from your experience?

Everyone keeps saying new players want to markers that have a high ROF. This is just not true IMO. I know a lot of new players, I work HARD to grow this sport I love. They want fast markers TO KEEP UP with others on the field. When I talk to them about Pump they all want to play, they want to evolve to semi "one day" but they don't want to hear 100s of paintballs slamming into their bunker (or body). I think for the equality and reduced intimidation factor many new players would want to play pump.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:56 AM #12
Horizon

I play pump only, so I know where you are coming from, but in my opinion new players will opt for markers that are easier to use. Yes, they may prefer to play in a lower volume environment, but they would still be better off if they didn't have to pump the marker between every shot. I'm not saying it's impossible to run games with pumps only, just that many will not choose that route. Our main competitor used to have both options for private groups (pump only or semi-auto). He eventually abandoned the pumps because no one was choosing the pump option. His paintball prices were slightly higher for the pump only games but explained to the customers that they would still pay the same or less because they would be shooting less. Still, very few bought his sales pitch.

If your goal is to have players shoot a lower volume of paintballs (an honourable goal, I might add), why not just sell rental packages which include the amount of paintballs you feel is appropriate, and then price additional paintballs high enough that it is a deterrent to buy many more. This way you get players to play in a lower volume environment while still pricing the package such that you make money, and you will make bonus money on the few extra balls you do sell. You could do this with pumps, but you can also do it with easier to use semis with similar results.

You can accomplish quite a bit with the appropriate pricing structures. We have a lot of pump players at our field, and it is mostly due to the fact that our paintballs are priced such that no one shoots high volumes, therefore pump play is an viable option. But our main rentals are basic low end semis (Model 98's). We do have a few pump guns around, as some renters ask for them because they see many of the regulars use them.

Last edited by Horizon : 01-04-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:45 AM #13
YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
tbqf, you could easily get away with this as your rental fleet.

Hammer7s with 3 mags per player (should come with mag pouch/harness thing to stop them from losing/damaging mags).

GoG eNMey or BT Slice as rental marker options.

For loaders, offer a Primo or an Invert Reloader (the uber new-age revvy one).

For tanks, just offer a one size HPA tank with the Exalt rental covers on them.

Then for pump, you will only rent them as a package.

Either a small package or large package.

small package comes with admission, air, 3 mags, 1 bag of paint, and a tank for something like... say... $90.

Large package will give same amt of paint, but an invert reloader instead of 3 mags (but you can make mags as an option for this one for an extra $10-$15) and the rest be the same for, say, $110.

Then offer the semi markers with a tank, air, 1 bag of paint, etc, for a higher pricepoint at each level than the pumps.

This will get people more interested in renting out pump. Naturally, you will make the larger package more pleasing, but with the idea of playing with magazines instead, people will opt to add the mags to the larger package since they have the freedom to shoot restricted paint or not.

First strike tubes could be sold for maybe $10 and have them properly glorified so the larger package pump renters (who obviously have the money to throw on more ****), will probably buy a tube, MAYBE two, of those as well.

I'd say this: offer a solid, but basic lower level kit for any marker. Offer a kit that is not much different, but just enough to make it seem like it's necessary and worth the jump, for a fair lot more, but not a lot to the point where either renter would feel gypped with what they are getting for either, then stack on the options.

Offer barrel upgrades. 12" .685 CP 1 piece tactical barrels. Extra $10. Why? better consistency, accuracy, efficiency, etc.

You should see people buying either package and including at least 1 or 2 of the maybe 4 or 5 options available to each class of play.

This means you can share more equipment across the board without actually having that great a variety, it will keep people re-renting since they actually have different options, and it will keep the renters more interested in play throughout the day as people who are there and in the same situation will all have a slightly different setup.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

HOLY **** EMPIRE SNIPER FOR SALE - LNIB and only $360? Whaaa?

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:23 AM #14
C4talyst

C4talyst has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BPS View Post
Everyone keeps saying new players want to markers that have a high ROF. This is just not true IMO. I know a lot of new players, I work HARD to grow this sport I love. They want fast markers TO KEEP UP with others on the field. When I talk to them about Pump they all want to play, they want to evolve to semi "one day" but they don't want to hear 100s of paintballs slamming into their bunker (or body). I think for the equality and reduced intimidation factor many new players would want to play pump.
Then it must be completely different mindset in your location compared to anywhere I've ever been. I've never once heard of or saw a new player watch someone use a pump and say "hey I want to use one of those". It's almost always the people who get bored with high ROF guns that switch over to pumps.

It should be worth mentioning though that people respond to things that look cool. For example, while sporting my TPX's I get asked questions all the time by new players, who think I'm just the coolest guy in the world because I'm using two pistols. I assure them to not let the pistols lead their minds astray too far, I'm far less tactically effective firepower wise than the rental guns they have. I've got 7 shots per gun, they've got like 300. Anyways, the point I'm making is if you can get the pumps to look neat, like say figuring out how to put a shotgun shroud over them, you might garner some attention from new players.

If anything just make sure they're always clean and shiny. People respond to that if anything.
C4talyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:06 AM #15
Horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4talyst View Post
Then it must be completely different mindset in your location compared to anywhere I've ever been. I've never once heard of or saw a new player watch someone use a pump and say "hey I want to use one of those". It's almost always the people who get bored with high ROF guns that switch over to pumps.
I think you are right in that it is a location, or even a field mindset. For the most part in North America, we (the industry) have created a paint fling fest type environment. Everyone wants to keep up with the next guy. For years, there were no new pump guns and such developed. All development was based on higher rates of fire.

But if a field can create an environment that isn't a paint fling fest, then other types of markers become viable (we have renters asking if we have pump markers almost every day). The problem most fields seem to have is creating such a low volume environment and still being profitable, which is how this thread started out. How do you make it profitable? There is no doubt that a large demographic of new players prefer that lower volume environment, but they are not going to choose a pump gun to shoot low volumes while being peppered by others using crazy high rate of fire markers and shooting high volumes.

The easiest way to do that is with higher priced paintballs. It automatically reduces the amount of paintballs shot. But it is difficult to try to sell higher priced paintballs to your customers playing in games you are trying to promote as lower volume, if you have other customers present at the field who are paying considerably less for exactly the same product, just because they are playing with a different group that is not trying to play lower volume paintball. It leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those paying more.

That's why, in my opinion, it's better for a field to focus on one type of paintball (in our case lower volume paintball) and cater to that group specifically. That way paintballs can be priced higher to discourage high volume play, without anyone's nose getting out of joint. Then you cater to probably the largest demographic in paintball (on any given day more people in the general population will opt to play in a less extreme environment), and also be profitable. Trying to cater to the lower volume crowd with high volume price structures is very difficult, and most likely not very profitable.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:25 AM #16
99BPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
I think you are right in that it is a location, or even a field mindset. For the most part in North America, we (the industry) have created a paint fling fest type environment. Everyone wants to keep up with the next guy. For years, there were no new pump guns and such developed. All development was based on higher rates of fire.

But if a field can create an environment that isn't a paint fling fest, then other types of markers become viable (we have renters asking if we have pump markers almost every day). The problem most fields seem to have is creating such a low volume environment and still being profitable, which is how this thread started out. How do you make it profitable? There is no doubt that a large demographic of new players prefer that lower volume environment, but they are not going to choose a pump gun to shoot low volumes while being peppered by others using crazy high rate of fire markers and shooting high volumes.

The easiest way to do that is with higher priced paintballs. It automatically reduces the amount of paintballs shot. But it is difficult to try to sell higher priced paintballs to your customers playing in games you are trying to promote as lower volume, if you have other customers present at the field who are paying considerably less for exactly the same product, just because they are playing with a different group that is not trying to play lower volume paintball. It leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those paying more.

That's why, in my opinion, it's better for a field to focus on one type of paintball (in our case lower volume paintball) and cater to that group specifically. That way paintballs can be priced higher to discourage high volume play, without anyone's nose getting out of joint. Then you cater to probably the largest demographic in paintball (on any given day more people in the general population will opt to play in a less extreme environment), and also be profitable. Trying to cater to the lower volume crowd with high volume price structures is very difficult, and most likely not very profitable.

Thank you, this reply helps a bunch. Having only one type of paint seems the right option. But splitting games between semi and pump players still seems necessary.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:03 PM #17
Horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BPS View Post
Thank you, this reply helps a bunch. Having only one type of paint seems the right option. But splitting games between semi and pump players still seems necessary.
It really depends on the price you are selling the paint at. If the price is high enough that it deters even semi players from buying (and shooting) very much, then it's not a big issue. We have pump only games only about twice a year now, but we have lots of pump players at the field every weekend playing in regular open play. Often times, half or more of our gear owning customers on any given day are shooting pumps. The others, shooting semis, are still not shooting high volumes though. Sure you might hear a guy shooting at 10 or 12 bps for a split second here and there, but it's not very often and never sustained for more than a second.

If you have a field with enough customers, then sure, split them up if you want. Most fields, on many days though, don't have enough customers to do that. Also, almost all players that have pumps, also have semis and many of them want to switch at some point during the day. Taking that option away from them could be detrimental to your business. And...often times players come up with others (friends). Some might have/prefer pumps, some might not. Making them separate into different groups and not letting them play together is another bad idea, in my opinion. They may not come back again.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:05 PM #18
99BPS

Were opening a field that caters to the Brooklyn NY paintballers. I know the crowd well and they would be very happy not to have to drive to LI to play. We could support sizable split games fri, sat, sun.

I don't want to make the price of paint a defining feature. I do want normal speed ball play to be taking place on our indoor, airball fields. I just want the woodsball, and outdoor speedball to have a Pump option.

I also don't want to feel that every player I talk into pump is less profit at the end of the year for my field.

Here is what I am thinking for open class pump players....

Basic Rental - 25

Azodin Kaos Pump
(comes stock, aside from a fit to paint CP 1piece)
15oz Co2
Pocket Hopper
Camo Suit

Upgrade Markers (Rental)

Marker
Azodin KP+ (autotrigger) +10$
or
ANS X5 Pump + 25$
or
Empire Sniper + 35$
or
Hammer 7 - Same Price

Upgrades
On/off ASA (on marker) - 7.5$
Dye Ultralight (fit to paint) - 20$
Revi Hopper - 5$

"high end" (haven't worked out a sponsorship deal on hoppers yet) Hopper - 25$

Steel HPA tank - 20$
Steel Mini HPA tank - 10$
CF HPA Tank - 25$

Macdev, Azodin, KEE/Empire, GOG and ANS have all expressed interest in working with us to have their gear for rent and sale. They have offered great options to make it work as well. Thats why the brands are as such.

Paint - (Red fill)
DXS Practice Paint - 45$ a Case
RPS Marbilizers - 75$ a Case
First Strikes - 85$/120 Rounds
First Strikes - 10$/10 Round Tube

Day of Play (outdoor only) - 15$ For Pump Players, 20$ Semi
Day of Play (Indoor only) - 25 pump, 30 semi
Day of Play (BOTH) - 30$ Pump, 35 semi
Day of Play comes with a hopper (100rd) and one pods full of DXS paint.
Those who show up after 2PM get half price for half day of play.
+5$ to Use own Gear

What do other field owners think?
Old 01-04-2013, 04:43 PM #19
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
noclue119 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noclue119 supports Team VICIOUS
noclue119 plays in the APPA D3 division
noclue119 supports Empire
I seen all sorts of prices and I am getting confused at the options.

i.e. if i want a Empire sniper I am paying $50 to rent it? If I want HPA tank with it is going to cost $70 and that is before paint?

Last edited by noclue119 : 01-04-2013 at 04:45 PM.
noclue119 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:48 PM #20
99BPS

Fair enough...

It's less confusing on a rental spread sheet.
You just chose each aspect, and it has a price next to it.

As i've said, our reasoning behind having a large variety of gear is pretty solid and unchanging. The companies are willing to do most of the work in keeping our markers/gear running, people like selection and it helps us move gear from the proshop as well.

You walk in, tell us what you want to play (indoor, outdoor, pump, semi) and we give you a sheet with all the options and prices. You fill it out, we bring the stuff set up as you asked, you pay us.

I guess I have more confidence then some that people won't be like "ohhhhs ooo many choices, its too hard, i'm just gunna go to a field that gives me no options and puts a random marker into my hands"
Old 01-04-2013, 05:45 PM #21
Executive Paintball
Field Owner

Annual Supporting Member
When you answer the phone and someone wants to know all your prices and you are still rambling on after 5-10+ minutes their eyes will start to gloss over and not remember a single thing you just said. They will then call your competition and will say rental package with paint is $45, you will get 4-5 hours of play. Or if you have your own gear $30 to play air and 500 rounds included...

Use the KISS principal with your pricing. KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!

Really does it matter to a renter if they have an on/off asa? They have no idea or could care less then what it does.

Your target market is people who play 1-4 times a year, preferably in a private party (this is your bread and butter $$)

Why not make it easier on your self and use 47 ci 3000 psi steel tanks for all your rentals, and rent them to players using co2 for $5. Don't even offer co2 at all. The labor savings in fills alone will pay for it!

Am i reading that right you want to have RED FILL paint? For years and years and years now field and store owners have tried to get people to stop making the stuff. We are trying to promote a fun safe game, not a realistic blood bath.

Look at Gatsplat, arguably a very successful field. He had 2 kinds of paint when he opened. He only carries one now.

You think companies are going to sponsor your field rentals and repairs? Honestly you are dreaming! After having been in business for 17 years we have never been able to get ANY manufacturer to give us a rental fleet. 1 new gun for us to evaluate to try to get us to change our rental fleet, very rarely.

Last edited by Executive Paintball : 01-04-2013 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Spelling + adding stuff
Executive Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote