PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-21-2012, 09:06 AM #22
cpuwhiz22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoopDaWhoop900 View Post
I use the stock barrel on my eXTCy and have used a couple different types of paint and the higher quality the better my accuracy. I think the barrel isn't as Important as the bolt and QEV save the money from the barrel and get good paint.
I second this. The stock barrel is fine, and as you will read over and over again everywhere, the most important factor of accuracy is paint. Changing your barrel will not make the marker any more accurate shooting the same paint. If you have a barrel kit and match the bore it will be more efficient, but not more accurate. A QEV will make a big difference on efficiency and is the cheapest upgrade you can get for the marker. Here is what I have bought (in this order):

1. QEV (@$25)
2. Violent Trigger (@35)
3. DeadlyWind Hollow Point Bolt (@50)
4. Smart Parts charger kit (Charger and 2 9V Li Ion batteries @$50)

I also have a freak kit, but I bought this before I bought the eXTCy, and I use it to maximize efficiency, but it does nothing for accuracy, and additionally with the hollow point bolt I can use my small inserts anyway.
cpuwhiz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2013, 09:47 AM #23
abernar350

abernar350 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
abernar350 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
abernar350 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I love my eXTCy. I have had no issues with mine. I am running stock except I have a freak kit. Setup is Halo Too, 68/45 Breast cancer tank. Thinking of changing the qev.
abernar350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 AM #24
Reyth98

Post Same setup

Wow just the other week I bought my eXTCy. I also decided I was going to get an electrical hopper and an hpa tank. So I got the baulked v-max and an empire 50/4500 hpa tank. I can tell you it works amazingly well. I never chop paint with this gun. I love it! I recommend that setup highly. The onl problem is when I bought my gun the air leaked through the regulator so I brought it back in and it was just a simple oring fix. Highly recommend it and to make it better I have 2 other guys on my team with ethos that are jealous of the eXTCy.
Reyth98 is offline   Reply With Quote