Annual Supporting Member
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel supports DLX Technology
Official Illinois BST LINKS Thread - Rules updated 2-26-10

RULE #8 added 2-26-10

So far, I think this thread has been going very well. Please continue to follow the rules and be aware that I don't really have time to police this thread, so if it gets abused, it gets closed... forever. So, FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!

Links only. Do not post questions or offers in this thread.

READ THESE Instructions CAREFULLY and FOLLOW them:

1. Read the Buy/Sell/Trade rules in the forums where you plan on posting a B/S/T thread.

2. Post your B/S/T thread in the B/S/T forums and then put that link here in this thread.

3. Your reply should contain the same exact title you used in your B/S/T thread, then add the city you live in, and the name of paintball fields that you play at, and then the link.

For example:
Subject: Angel IR3 for sale
For Sale/Trade Link: pbnation.com/asdfjklasdfjkl

4. Copy/paste this message to the end of your reply:
"Do not post your offers/questions in this thread. Please go to the link I provided and post your offers/questions there. If available, check my feedback in the feedback forum. Thanks."

5. Feel free to post a new B/S/T reply, as long as it's not a repost. Only one new post per new link.

6. YOUR REPLY WILL BE DELETED IF: it is missing any of the above steps. So if you're missing the title that describes what you're selling, then your reply gets deleted. If it's missing the "title" part, it gets deleted. If it's missing the disclaimer (rule 4), it gets deleted. So please make sure nothing is missing. Thanks.

7. Responses to BST posts in this thread will not only be deleted, but will fetch an infraction.

8. I would love to keep all of the posts in here until the items sell, but I really just don't have the time to go through and check each b/s/t link to see if the item has sold... especially when some sellers don't post that it's sold (the thread just gets abandoned). So, each posts will be up for ~1 month and be deleted. For example, you post on Jan 1st, the post should be deleted Feb 2nd. I won't be able to check this every day, but it's a rule of thumb. If your post stays up longer, great. If you suddenly wonder why your several month post has disappeared... well, now you know why. Feel free to post it again here to let us know you still have the gear for sale.

As long as this new system isn't abused, then everything should work out okay. FYI, older posts will be deleted on a regular basis, in order to keep this sticky current. I'm not looking to go nuts with the rules, but I *will* enforce them as written. I know it may seem minor to not have the disclaimer, etc., but the rules are rather easy to follow and if you take the 30 seconds to read and follow them, there won't be any problems
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack

FS: G6R $525 shipped and paypal'd

Last edited by FallNAngel : 02-26-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2013, 02:43 PM #2
nbaker

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4054493

Empire Axe Black Mint with Virtue Board & Proto Barrel
Old 12-17-2013, 02:03 PM #3
VeS206

VeS206 is playing at Living Legends VII
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4055909

APX Gear Pants and Valken Echo jersey... Joliet.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:17 PM #4
famousseajay

Clear Dye Lock Lids. For sale or trade. Can meet at PBX most any day.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070298
Closed Thread