PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-29-2012, 01:06 PM #22
Darkapollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
1) You can still find Pred flashed SF boards around. I've got a working one in my closet.

2) What is wrong with the UTB?

3) Don't be such a snob (direct reply to the "if you are going to give BS info..." comment). I believe we've argued before, at least you're consistently pigheaded.
1) Needle in a haystack. Plus you said "you can get it flashed" which, no, he cant..

2) The UTB costs $80 and requires assembly and blinky-light programming while you can buy a complete E1 set up set it to FactoryFast or buy a frame and board, scavenge the noid, trigger, and sear from the SF, for less. The OP is having a hard enough time figuring out how to install an SF frame, do you really think he is up to the task of assembling and then programming a UTB? Baby steps. Throwing him to the wolves is not the way to go.

3) Im a snob because I know my stuff and I hate misinformation, or pointing new guys in a direction they dont need to go. If you want to go to the ends of the earth to prove me wrong go for it. Heck why dont you recommend he go for the gusto and UL frame it with a morloc board and an MQ2?

Maybe when you have something useful to add you will realize that Im a lot less pig-headed.
However, I did remove my pump comment from my sig because you had a good point, and it wasnt fair to the people who enjoy that style of play. Use fair, logical, and intelligent thoughts and I will acknowledge your input. Ramble on like a spoiled 13 year old and you get the snobby-pig-head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epeon View Post
Yeah dont mind this guy, You can use a select fire board in eblade frame
You need to learn to read. He HAS an SF FRAME not an EBLADE frame. He cant use an EBLADE board in a SELECT FIRE frame because the buttons cant be used and the screen cant be seen. You would have known that if you bothered to read the thread not just crap on it
Old 12-29-2012, 08:20 PM #23
whyuuucockin

Theres a giy that converts it for 67
whyuuucockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:44 AM #24
whyuuucockin

I bought the worr frame a palmers lpr and a ans mini ram for 80$ is that a good deal
whyuuucockin is offline   Reply With Quote