Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-30-2012, 09:01 PM #1
Ninjitsu232
DaHalfAznPaintballer

Ninjitsu232 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ninjitsu232 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Premium Bolt Problem?

I just recently bought the premium bolt for my 2k11 G6R and the pillow inside the bolt seems to be catching the paint as its fed into the top tube. I dont know if its just my bolt that has this but the guy who made the comparison video, at around 3:40 you can see that his pillow is flush. I would just like to know if there is a way to adjust it or if i can just return it and get another.

thanks
I fix guns 'n stuff
Ninjitsu232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:08 PM #2
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
did you try screwing it in?
Old 12-30-2012, 09:09 PM #3
Ninjitsu232
DaHalfAznPaintballer

There is no allen key spot or any type of spot for a tool and i dont want to rip the pillow off with pliers by accident.
I fix guns 'n stuff
Old 12-30-2012, 09:16 PM #4
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
with my pillow bolts I always pushed it in with my finger and turned it. I havnt tried the premium yet so im not sure if they changed something with it or not.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:21 PM #5
Ninjitsu232
DaHalfAznPaintballer

Fixed!!!! friend told me to just push it in. i tried the push and turn method but no results so i just pushed down on the pillow and it moved back
I fix guns 'n stuff
Old 12-30-2012, 09:22 PM #6
loki1313
I NEED MY MAKER'S

loki1313 plays in the PSP
loki1313 posts videos on PbNation
loki1313 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PM tim2thousand4 and he can help ya out most likely
loki1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:52 PM #7
kack
OG SINCE 03

kack plays in the PSP
kack is playing at Living Legends VI
kack supports Team VICIOUS
kack has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
This will help out everyone with a premium pillow bolt. Wish i had a camera to take pictures. My team Jax Raiders is playing d4 for cfps maybe d3 for cup this season. We just got a handful of custom premium g6r's from bob, and I was so disappointed when the rubber piece started coming out of my pillow bolt.

So here is the fix, like papaintballer15 said, screw it back in, the rubber piece is fixed/glued to a screw that can screw fully out. Hope this helped anyone who is having problem with their bolt. I used a pair of tweezers and got it snug.

Old Feedback
kack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:25 PM #8
Ninjitsu232
DaHalfAznPaintballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kack View Post
This will help out everyone with a premium pillow bolt. Wish i had a camera to take pictures. My team Jax Raiders is playing d4 for cfps maybe d3 for cup this season. We just got a handful of custom premium g6r's from bob, and I was so disappointed when the rubber piece started coming out of my pillow bolt.

So here is the fix, like papaintballer15 said, screw it back in, the rubber piece is fixed/glued to a screw that can screw fully out. Hope this helped anyone who is having problem with their bolt. I used a pair of tweezers and got it snug.
I got a message from Zach Long saying that is what i should do. So, i tried it and the pillow ripped and since the brass piece was loctited in, the head of it snapped off. I tried emailing them to see if i can exchange mine but I have yet to be heard back. Emailed them about 3 months ago....
I fix guns 'n stuff
Old 04-03-2013, 11:56 PM #9
kack
OG SINCE 03

kack plays in the PSP
Sad story man, we all got our premium packages, but i took mine apart, although we were advised not to, because of the pressure i'm guessing. I have knowledge of bob long guns, so i did. Well, the only thing premium about the package, was the bolt, and the trigger. There is no zero ping ram, no lp poppet like all premium packages are supposed to come with, i have yet to bring up this news to our team captain. Man he is going to be sore.

Zack and Bob have been very busy though, it took them 4 weeks to ship our guns out, as they have been getting ready for paintball extravaganza. They have been very busy with team guns, custom annos and such. I am sure they have not been ignoring you.

Old Feedback
Old 04-04-2013, 12:06 AM #10
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

Whoever told you the Premium package came with a zero ping ram is an idiot. Why would Bob Long sell TechT parts? Did you buy the premium parts afterward or order a premium gun? I think the premium package was just supposed to have the trigger and the bolt, it's only if you get a whole gun that it comes with the LP poppit, 2 piece barrel, trigger and bolt. Could be wrong though. I do know for sure that Zero Ping rams were never part of the deal (and aren't performance upgrades anyway)

It's annoying but BLAST is terrible at answering emails, you need to call them if you want results.

Last edited by SKI008 : 04-04-2013 at 12:08 AM.
SKI008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:21 AM #11
kack
OG SINCE 03

kack plays in the PSP
Sorry to the high jacking your thread bro, SKI008 is right call BLAST right away. Don't fool with emails.

Just to clear up, you are right on the ram, i must have heard wrong, or mistaken all together, i'm the idiot, lol. I left out the eyes though, i am supposed to have 4c eyes when mine are clearly 2c, i ordered the entire gun setup, i mean we got like 13 guns for the team. Got a nice deal, got the 2 piece barrel, trigger, and bolt for sure. I looked up the poppit and the stock is brass coated, and the LP are stainless from what i've researched. Mine is brass :/

Old Feedback
Old 04-04-2013, 06:17 AM #12
Mr. Stealthy

Quote:
Sorry to the high jacking your thread bro, SKI008 is right call BLAST right away. Don't fool with emails.

Just to clear up, you are right on the ram, i must have heard wrong, or mistaken all together, i'm the idiot, lol. I left out the eyes though, i am supposed to have 4c eyes when mine are clearly 2c, i ordered the entire gun setup, i mean we got like 13 guns for the team. Got a nice deal, got the 2 piece barrel, trigger, and bolt for sure. I looked up the poppit and the stock is brass coated, and the LP are stainless from what i've researched. Mine is brass :/
Just call them and they should get you squared away. I would actually want to have both poppits for my G6R personally so I have the ability to swap for max efficiency vs lower pressure operation but that sucks your missing the 4c eyes. I have actually gone back to the stock poppit after about a year using the lp poppit in order to maximize the efficiency. It actually isn't much of a difference in feel or sound but the hpr does run about 10-15 psi higher.

Last edited by Mr. Stealthy : 04-04-2013 at 06:20 AM.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:39 PM #13
nuclear zombie
stock class

Quote:

As a person who ordered a decked out premium a couple of weeks ago this makes me nervous about them getting my order right. Talking with my dealer we keep getting the impression that they are slammed with orders already and the new Insight isn't helping matters.
nuclear zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:57 AM #14
kack
OG SINCE 03

kack plays in the PSP
Brought it up to my team, we were supposed to receive pressure testers for each gun, and 4c eyes and everyone knew about the eyes but me....lol,well we just played cfps this weekend. The guns shot titties all tournament, but unfortunately penalties screwed us. Bob long is definitely quality, i'm sure they just were so busy, they forgot, we will get it worked out later on. I don't blame Bob or Zach, i can be patient.

Old Feedback
Old 05-03-2013, 11:17 PM #15
kack
OG SINCE 03

kack plays in the PSP
Talked to Zack he sent me 2 rubber pieces for free, no charge for shipping or parts. Glad to be shooting this gun, great customer service, can't go wrong, all our parts are on back order,so its a start. I was not bad mouthing BLAST. Just want to clarify that for everyone who sees this thread. Love my g6r!!

Old Feedback