Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 04:14 PM #1198
az2stp
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
How'd I make out?

Used Ego 8, LNIB Rotor V3, LNIB 4+5 pod pack + 4 pods, Crossfire 70/4500 in hydro : $620
New E-flex: $110

Kind of at a loss for pants / jersey. I picked out a pair of empire pants and an empire jersey for $190 but it seems kind of steep. Any suggestions for durable, all-year equipment?

Last edited by az2stp : 11-01-2012 at 04:08 PM.
az2stp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2012, 02:54 AM #1199
Cheesedawg
 
 
Cheesedawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: VA
Cheesedawg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Cheesedawg owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Cheesedawg has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey guys, I have been playing paintball for about 6 months now, every few weekends and I want to pick up gear as a christmas present to myself. For some background, I play almost exclusively Recball.

I just want to know if there is anything on here I can get for a similar price that would be better, is outright crap, or same quality with lower price etc.

Marker: GoG eNMEy. Everything I have seen about this makes wish christmas came sooner, a reasonably priced marker that will be easy to maintain, shoot as much if not more paint then I could ever need playing casual recball, and a lifetime warranty.

Hopper: Dye Rotor. If i'm going to be getting one, I may as well get one that will last and should keep up with anything I will every use. Plus i'm a sucker for the colors.

Mask: Eflex, looks like it's going to fit my face, but I plan on trying one on before I make the purchase.

Tank: Ninja 68/4500. Everything I see says ninja tanks are high quality and will last till that last hydro.

Pod Pack: NXE 09 TP. Looks like a good pack for the price unless someone has a better recommendation.

I am looking for advice on pants, or a pants/shirt combo, because sliding in something other then jeans would be nice.
http://www.punisherspb.com/smart-par...seys_1952.aspx and http://www.punisherspb.com/smart-par...ants_1953.aspx are some that I have found that I would buy now, if I can get some advice to their quality.

Also, as far as barrel covers, squeegees, and barrel cleaners go, are those often included in a marker, or is there somewhere else you would recommend for those? And for then eNMEy, what I have seen said that the only maintenance would be greasing the bolt every so often, what kind of grease is used for this and where does one find it?
Cheesedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:52 PM #1200
Orlando Gz
Gordillos
 
Orlando Gz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Puerto Rico
Orlando Gz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Orlando Gz is for the Gunfight
Orlando Gz has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Orlando Gz is attending Decay of Nations VI
My Setup:

Marker - Dye Matrix 9 Silver/Black
Marker Upgrades - Virtue Board
HPA System - Crossfire 68/4500
Barrel - Stock DM9 barrel
Hopper - Dye Rotor v3
Goggles - Sly Profit olive/black
Harness - Proto 3+4
Pants - Empire 2012 black/blue
Jersey - Some Contract killer black/blue
Barrel condom - Empire
Headband - Leopard print
Elbow pads - Proto

I use this setup for speedball.
__________________
Gz.

Last edited by Orlando Gz : 11-20-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Orlando Gz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:20 PM #1201
jdub2k5
 
 
jdub2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nixa, mo
jdub2k5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jdub2k5 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
just got into paintball again after 7 years(last setup was SM impulse, ion, and dragunfly autococker)

the new setup is

tippmann x7 with straight line barrel and collapsible stock
and alpha black with cyclone feed and egrip
Proto Switch EL face mask
2 20 oz c02

payed 300 for it and he threw in a remote line and a spyder victor 2 and 2000 paintballs

did I do good for starting back into woodsball?

and on a side note ordered


7 of : ANS 140 Round Pod - Black

$8.33 Processing

1 of : Empire 09 Grind Elbow Pads w/ Freedom Gloves [Product Size:X Large]

$29.95 Processing

1 of : Gen X Global 6+1 Horizontal Paintball Harness - Black

$9.95 Processing

1 of : Gen X Global Paintball Chest Protector - Black

$14.95 Processing

1 of : Proto Defender Padded Slide Shorts - Black/Red [Product Size:X Large]

$29.95 Processing

1 of : Redz Neck & Throat Protector

Last edited by jdub2k5 : 11-19-2012 at 09:22 PM.
jdub2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:57 AM #1202
Lts
 
 
Lts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Waco, TX
Lts has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesedawg View Post
Hey guys, I have been playing paintball for about 6 months now, every few weekends and I want to pick up gear as a christmas present to myself. For some background, I play almost exclusively Recball.

I just want to know if there is anything on here I can get for a similar price that would be better, is outright crap, or same quality with lower price etc.

Marker: GoG eNMEy. Everything I have seen about this makes wish christmas came sooner, a reasonably priced marker that will be easy to maintain, shoot as much if not more paint then I could ever need playing casual recball, and a lifetime warranty.

Hopper: Dye Rotor. If i'm going to be getting one, I may as well get one that will last and should keep up with anything I will every use. Plus i'm a sucker for the colors.

Mask: Eflex, looks like it's going to fit my face, but I plan on trying one on before I make the purchase.

Tank: Ninja 68/4500. Everything I see says ninja tanks are high quality and will last till that last hydro.

Pod Pack: NXE 09 TP. Looks like a good pack for the price unless someone has a better recommendation.

I am looking for advice on pants, or a pants/shirt combo, because sliding in something other then jeans would be nice.
http://www.punisherspb.com/smart-par...seys_1952.aspx and http://www.punisherspb.com/smart-par...ants_1953.aspx are some that I have found that I would buy now, if I can get some advice to their quality.

Also, as far as barrel covers, squeegees, and barrel cleaners go, are those often included in a marker, or is there somewhere else you would recommend for those? And for then eNMEy, what I have seen said that the only maintenance would be greasing the bolt every so often, what kind of grease is used for this and where does one find it?
Your missing some very important things... They are called elbow and knee pads!
Lts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:20 AM #1203
joey89924 (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
As for the paint

it depends what kind it is. My closest field charges $55 for white box (factory screw-ups), and a field a little bit farther away charges $55 for near tournament level paint.
LM250
BAT54S
1N5819
ATMEGA64
joey89924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:42 AM #1204
MatManiac19
 
 
MatManiac19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
MatManiac19 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
MatManiac19 supports Team VICIOUS
-Tippmann 98 Custom
-3000 psi tank
-Grill Reverse - Olive Drab
-Grill smoke lens
-98 army 14" barrel
-98 Collapsible car stock
-98 m16/m4 magazine
-Grip pod bipod
-Gen-x 4+1 pod pack
-4 pods
-RAP4 remote line

Last edited by MatManiac19 : 01-06-2013 at 03:41 PM.
MatManiac19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:17 PM #1205
conderspaintballpro
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Marker: Dangeous Power Fusion 08 F8
Marker upgrades: None
HPA system/co2: GAS 48/4500 Compressed Air Tank
Barrel: Proto 2 Piece Barrel
Hopper: Vlocity Jr.
Goggle system: JT Proflex
conderspaintballpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:18 AM #1206
Jewno
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Wink

Marker: 2013 Reflex.
Marker upgrades: None.
HPA system: Empire (68/4500)
Barrel: Stock 14" barrel
Hopper: Dye Rotor
Goggle system: i4
Jewno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:54 AM #1207
Pdubs
I am Philosoraptor
 
Pdubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arden NC
Pdubs is playing at Living Legends VI
Pdubs owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Pdubs is for the Gunfight
Pdubs has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
My setup in multiple groupings

1 - PE Etek3 LT w/ Ape Oled, Pooty bolt, Z2 rammer, POPS ASA, and Ego feedneck.
48/45 Empire HPA tank
Rotor

2 - Matrix (Vintage/DM3) w/ god knows how much stuff I've thrown into it over the years. Gold Evolve Bolt, AKA 2-liter and SCM3, tadao 5.0 board, etc.....
48/45 SLP tank
Rotor

3 - Automag RT W/ Level 10 & Cocker threading adaptor
Viewloader Revvy W/ Xboard
68/45 SHP

4 - Tippy A5 W/ Cocker threading adaptor (notice a trend?), Reactive trigger & a new stock.
68/45 SHP

5 - Rap4 T68 Gen5 (maybe 6)
4oz Co2 tank, a slew of addons, and internal improvements to the reciever
2 magazines & a box mag

Kingman Chaser pisto
Proflex
Nxe 4+1 podpack
Proto Pants
Proto Jersey
A slew of autocockers that I refuse to go through
Pdubs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:41 PM #1208
KillaKam927
Chi-City
 
KillaKam927's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Just bought last weekend for $45:

Marker - Kingman Spyder Elite .68 cal - bone stock
Upgrades - 13" barrel
Tank - Pure Energy 12oz CO2 ( I know it's 2012 and I need a HPA tank )
Hopper - Viewloader VL 200
Pods - Two 32 Degrees LC 100 pods with a cheapy harness
__________________
-Kam
Spyder Elite (a classic!) - bone stock w/ 13" Armson Shocker barrel - Ninja Remote - GA 62/3000 - NXE SP 4+1 pack

Great animations of how markers work:
http://www.zdspb.com/tech/misc/animations.html

Last edited by KillaKam927 : 11-27-2012 at 06:45 PM.
KillaKam927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:25 AM #1209
jdub2k5
 
 
jdub2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nixa, mo
jdub2k5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jdub2k5 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
howd I do?

*NDZ body (bolt out back)
*NDZ aftermarket feedneck
*Cp trigger
*Silver firing can
*Cp regulator
*Cp on/off asa
*Smart parts grips
***VIRTUE BOARD***
*Firebolt
*VIRTUE EYES RED*
*Qev*
*KILLA DETENTS*
*Smart parts Silver Freak

45/45 psi Ninja carbon fiber tank with Sly cover born date 08/11
Invert Halo hopper
spare ion




payed 320 shipped
__________________
axe, mini, sniper, tiberius 8.1, tm7, ion pump, ion, 98 cocker pump,

no longer supporting EMPIRE because they have terrible customer service and even worse paint
jdub2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:01 PM #1210
Zbarlow
 
 
Zbarlow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mount vernon, OH
Zbarlow owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zbarlow plays in the APPA beginner division
Zbarlow has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zbarlow supports DLX Technology
Hi nation! I see that this thread is mostly appraisals of how deals went or how your setup looks, but I have a deal that will be going through on Wednesday, but before everything becomes final and I trade my marker for members marker I was wondering if I could get a few opinions?

What I have

*specs*
*hater board
*techt enertia bolt
*bloodline tool less bolt guide
*freak back (older), 3 inserts (.689,.691,.693) 2 fronts AA 16", red freak 12"
*CP reg
In great condition no scratches except on the reg and ASA

Trading for
Black and slate colors geo+, barrel, spares maybe lube

I am adding 175, shipping and paying first (he has about 10 times feedback I do)

Please any opinion would be great. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. If it belongs in either the shocker or geo forum please let me know and I will move the post. Thank you!
__________________
throwdown #11

I made this for you!!!
Zbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:11 PM #1211
Hey there bro
www.DMBpaintball.com
 
Hey there bro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maryland
Annual Supporting Member
Hey there bro is BST Legit
Hey there bro owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Hey there bro owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesedawg View Post
Hey guys, I have been playing paintball for about 6 months now, every few weekends and I want to pick up gear as a christmas present to myself. For some background, I play almost exclusively Recball.

I just want to know if there is anything on here I can get for a similar price that would be better, is outright crap, or same quality with lower price etc.

Marker: GoG eNMEy. Everything I have seen about this makes wish christmas came sooner, a reasonably priced marker that will be easy to maintain, shoot as much if not more paint then I could ever need playing casual recball, and a lifetime warranty.

Hopper: Dye Rotor. If i'm going to be getting one, I may as well get one that will last and should keep up with anything I will every use. Plus i'm a sucker for the colors.

Mask: Eflex, looks like it's going to fit my face, but I plan on trying one on before I make the purchase.

Tank: Ninja 68/4500. Everything I see says ninja tanks are high quality and will last till that last hydro.

Pod Pack: NXE 09 TP. Looks like a good pack for the price unless someone has a better recommendation.

I am looking for advice on pants, or a pants/shirt combo, because sliding in something other then jeans would be nice.
http://www.punisherspb.com/smart-par...seys_1952.aspx and http://www.punisherspb.com/smart-par...ants_1953.aspx are some that I have found that I would buy now, if I can get some advice to their quality.

Also, as far as barrel covers, squeegees, and barrel cleaners go, are those often included in a marker, or is there somewhere else you would recommend for those? And for then eNMEy, what I have seen said that the only maintenance would be greasing the bolt every so often, what kind of grease is used for this and where does one find it?
i would look into investing a little more for a mini, its worth it trust me
Hey there bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:13 PM #1212
Hey there bro
www.DMBpaintball.com
 
Hey there bro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maryland
Annual Supporting Member
Hey there bro is BST Legit
Hey there bro owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Hey there bro owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbarlow View Post
Hi nation! I see that this thread is mostly appraisals of how deals went or how your setup looks, but I have a deal that will be going through on Wednesday, but before everything becomes final and I trade my marker for members marker I was wondering if I could get a few opinions?

What I have

*specs*
*hater board
*techt enertia bolt
*bloodline tool less bolt guide
*freak back (older), 3 inserts (.689,.691,.693) 2 fronts AA 16", red freak 12"
*CP reg
In great condition no scratches except on the reg and ASA

Trading for
Black and slate colors geo+, barrel, spares maybe lube

I am adding 175, shipping and paying first (he has about 10 times feedback I do)

Please any opinion would be great. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. If it belongs in either the shocker or geo forum please let me know and I will move the post. Thank you!
175 is a lil more then i would add just because geo+'s go for like 450 these days and a good shocker like that goes for like 350
Hey there bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:23 PM #1213
RyanTheLion
God Given Gift
 
RyanTheLion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bayport
RyanTheLion owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
RyanTheLion has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Etek 3 LT
Cure3+,CP Advantage Barrel
Ninja 48ci 3000psii
.685 Custom Products Barrel
Dye Rotor
Sly Profits (black)
__________________
SKINNY
RyanTheLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:14 PM #1214
Adrian.1994
 
 
Adrian.1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Fullerton
Adrian.1994 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Adrian.1994 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WGP Karnivor E2
Kaner Kit
Ninja 68/4500
Dye Rotor V3
Empire E-vents [EVERYTHIN IS ALL BLACK]
__________________
autococker parts updated
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...+magic+kan er
Adrian.1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:24 PM #1215
JoeBro101
 
 
JoeBro101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
some solid hpa tanks are ninja, crossfire, and draxxus. There is also no need to buy something brand new from the store or online. It's great to look on pbnation and find good deals or even talk with friends who are into paintball. There are also plenty of older guns that are great for a new player. ex. FEP quest and Dangerous Power markers
JoeBro101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:43 AM #1216
Octagonalized
#12 SKPB
 
Octagonalized's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Octagonalized supports Team VICIOUS
Octagonalized supports Team VICIOUS
Octagonalized has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Octagonalized has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Octagonalized has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheLion View Post
Etek 3 LT
Cure3+,CP Advantage Barrel
Ninja 48ci 3000psii
.685 Custom Products Barrel
Dye Rotor
Sly Profits (black)
Great set up until the ninja... I'm just kidding, I love ninja. Loving it
Octagonalized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:19 PM #1217
Paintballman1209
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Marker- Empire Axe with cp 2 piece barrel (.689)
Tank- 68/45 wgp stratos is a tank cover necessary?
Hopper- Rotor with exalt speed feed
Pack- none
Jersery-none
Pants- none
Mask- v force grillz
I have an invert halo too, a 48/3000 pure energy tank with cover and a 98 custom and a extreme rage hopper. If i sold all of that old stuff, what out of the stuff i dont have should i invest in? and i have paint so not that
Paintballman1209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:20 PM #1218
Paintballman1209
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
where did you get that uped ion? i saw that on ebay awhile ago
Paintballman1209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump