Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-25-2012, 04:12 AM #1
murd0x

murd0x owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
murd0x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
murd0x supports Team VICIOUS
murd0x has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Angel A1 ASA problem (and other minor probs)

Hey guys havent logged into this forum in a couple years and also havent played in a couple as well but the other day before my first outing in a while I was prepared freshly lubbed up the A1 and everything looked fine and then started having trouble before stepping foot inside a field :/ but started having a problem with my ASA tried using the search on the forum and then using google and nothing is coming up....also tried the troubleshoot guide and leak stuff... every time i turn in the asa cap it starts to spew out air through the front of the asa and then the bottom little valve of the asa. I looked at everything over including the tank and to make sure if any debris was in but nothing. Would appreciate the big help.

Also have a crack in one of the trigger position sensors (little black thing) is that a problem since my solenoid still clicks

Also havent really learn how to take off the macro line in the years ive owned the gun done it before but the collar is really stubborn if any one has any tips.
murd0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-25-2012, 11:02 AM #2
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
The cracked trigger sensor could potentially be a problem, but if it's performing okay then you're probably alright. Just make sure your grips are secured properly so that light doesn't get in there and interfere with the sensor.

As far as the ASA problem goes, double check the orientation of the depression pin and check the cross-pin o-rings and bobbin o-rings. It's also entirely possible the leak is coming from your macro up front. Might be time to swap out the hose and/or fitting. It's a standard compression macroline fitting - just press in on the collar and pull on the macroline. A crescent wrench can be handy for pressing down the collar. Sometimes it helps to press the macroline in before pulling it out.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:03 AM #3
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
For the Asa- unscrew the knob completely. Then you can push the macro line into the stab fitting to get that out. I'm going to say the macro line is the culprit. Just buy another length of it . If the gun shoots then the eye sensor isn't an issue. A new board would fix that, unless the board you have is a virtue (lifetime warranty) then they might fix it for ya.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:35 AM #4
murd0x

Well looks like I found the the problem it's both orings inside the ASA pretty much jelly :/ and I don't know where to find them anyone have any spares or know where I can get them pretty cheap???
Old 12-26-2012, 02:43 AM #5
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

If you mean the two black o-rings on the cross-pin, those are size BS005 NBR90. If you mean the bobbin o-rings, the small front one is also BS005, but in PU70, and the large one is BS015 PU70.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:18 AM #6
murd0x

Where can I buy them? Fixmyangel.com is down :/
Old 12-26-2012, 04:20 AM #7
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

If you Google for those particular sizes you should be able to find them from various different sellers.