Originally Posted by ProMod
You're not required to send it to me; you're supposed to send it to Machine, but I offer a faster service, that's all.
It just the fact that they seem to know almost nothing bout how to fix this over pressurization issue that's causing the marker to chop and break paint
Also... I just got it back from the 2nd time i've sent it to them and it's still having the same problem.
Originally Posted by Vissa
You can acces the Reg through the bottom also. Everything can come out through there!
Thanks, Rebuilt the reg but its still the same problem.
Just to let you know the history of my marker
- Traded/Purchase from Paintball Trader in Sept 2012
- Received marker on Sept 20th 2012
- Reg wasn't lined up - sent pic to Ken, Ken said to send it in for V2 updates
- Received marker back from ken on Sept 28th
- Used marker Sept 30 rd 2012 - (ultra evil) marker shot soup
- Contacted Ken in OCT - Ken suggested cutting a ring off the spring of the detent because the detent may have be to harsh on the paint
- Did the spring mod - Chopped EVERYTHING
- OCT 2012 - replaced the springs notice a few random barrel breaks but the marker seemed to be shooting fine. Shortly after the marker would chop/exploded the last paintball in the rope of paint i was shooting on psp
- NOV 2012 - sent marker back to Ken for repair gave up trying to fix it
- DEC 2012 - Received marker, Ken was out sick so took 3~4 weeks to get it back, Note said Marker was shooting fine. Guess what it's not shooting fine
I really want to just throw this in a trash compactor or melt it down and sell the aluminum. All the paint i have used, I also shot it thru my Clone GT, LUXE 2.0, or T2... None of them broke or chop the paint
(although the T2 never chops paint unless user error lol)
This is probably the most pain in the *** marker i've owned 2nd to the 2 G6R's i've owned that were also nothing but problem too...