Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Should teachers be allowed to carry?
Yes, with the requirements listed. 21 43.75%
Yes, but only administration and office personel 2 4.17%
Yes, with just a CC license/permit 12 25.00%
No, but they should be able to leave their weapons in their vehicles 2 4.17%
No way 11 22.92%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2012, 06:07 AM #106
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by spracks21 View Post
We legally allow fully equipped military vehicles and RPGs to be used and purchased by civilians?
Yes.





Didn't do much research did you?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2012, 10:55 AM #107
vikingshadow
SCHWING!
 
vikingshadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Downtown
vikingshadow is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
vikingshadow supports Team VICIOUS
vikingshadow supports Team VICIOUS
vikingshadow supports our troops
Ok guys, lets get back on topic which is teacher's being allowed to carry.
__________________

I'm selling all my paintball stuff! Look here! My Baby! Phantom Pump
vikingshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:58 PM #108
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment
 
Tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NH
Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by spracks21 View Post
Teachers are not security guards. These are two separate occupations, and require different training and backgrounds. Just hire legit police officers if you want more security and a gun in the school.
This is the actual solution, if a solution even needs to be found.

Some of you are going to want a security officer on every street corner soon. What's next -a shooting at a few more bars and we have to start having bouncers with uzis and grenade launchers?

Some of you are completely lost. We certainly don't need to ban guns, but we also don't need all this damn security in place, because soon people will be calling for it in damn near every location on Earth.

"Shooting in NYC sewer system"

Some guy: "We need guards in the sewers of every major city in the United States!"
__________________
IrishMafia
Proud American
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:26 PM #109
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Or every civilian can carry
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:29 PM #110
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower
 
spracks21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
This is the actual solution, if a solution even needs to be found.

Some of you are going to want a security officer on every street corner soon. What's next -a shooting at a few more bars and we have to start having bouncers with uzis and grenade launchers?

Some of you are completely lost. We certainly don't need to ban guns, but we also don't need all this damn security in place, because soon people will be calling for it in damn near every location on Earth.

"Shooting in NYC sewer system"

Some guy: "We need guards in the sewers of every major city in the United States!"
You're worried that we will make society too secure, so we should forgo taking any security measures at all? This argument is no more than a slippery slope fallacy. I refuse to accept that nothing can be done, and I refuse to believe that more guns in civilian hands is the answer. You guys sure love that car analogy, well likely one of the biggest reasons that there are more car deaths per year than gun deaths, is because cars are used more frequently and by many more people than guns currently are. Adding more guns seems to me like it would only prompt more potential gun violence. And given the current state of out culture, I'm fairly certain that potential would be realized in spades.
__________________
Aimless Factory
#21

Last edited by spracks21 : 12-24-2012 at 07:32 PM.
spracks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:45 PM #111
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by spracks21 View Post
You're worried that we will make society too secure, so we should forgo taking any security measures at all?
And you're worried about too many guns. What's your point?
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:15 AM #112
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Lol, really sniper... His point was all that **** you deleted when you quoted him..
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:43 AM #113
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
I didn't want my point to get lost in all that other mumbo jumbo.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:45 AM #114
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
I didn't want my point to get lost in all that other mumbo jumbo.
By ignoring all of it?
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:48 AM #115
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
We've covered the other stuff in the many other posts.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:54 AM #116
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Make society more secure? All you are doing is trading one form of violence for another.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:11 AM #117
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Make society more secure? All you are doing is trading one form of violence for another.
How so
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump