Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-15-2012, 11:07 AM #22
pezhed13

peace be with all. as for b bop its quite possible some of the bunkers were a little deflated but you said you showed up a little later in the day. on sundays we open at 8am and towards the end of the day when there is no team practice we are a little more lenient with the bunkers air. You could have asked the staff to blow up the deflated bunkers if it truly bothered you.

Chicagoland Paintball
pezhed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2012, 11:12 AM #23
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by B BoP View Post
As for any CCP staff that views this, they can probably vouch for that since there was like 4 people there including myself with their own gear at 3- on Sunday. lol wtf?
So, I would say...... his story just got debunked... LOL. Thank you for giving honest reasons of why not to go to that field. I honestly wanted just honest opinions of where most people go. If anyone has anything bad to say about a certain field. I am sure we'd all appreciate to hear it.

At least I DO and its MY thread. Only thing I ask is it be truthful and have a reason not just "x place sucks" or "x place is for jackbags"...so.... with that.... carry on

Oh and btw, we ended up at ohare... it was fun, good group of guys and should be heading back soon. I wouldn't go out of my way to play at the field all the time. But for the winter, it'll do. Also not saying other places wont be tried. Just saying I was neither wow'd or let down.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:11 PM #24
B BoP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezhed13 View Post
peace be with all. as for b bop its quite possible some of the bunkers were a little deflated but you said you showed up a little later in the day. on sundays we open at 8am and towards the end of the day when there is no team practice we are a little more lenient with the bunkers air. You could have asked the staff to blow up the deflated bunkers if it truly bothered you.
Either way, I don't understand why dude started calling me a moron for something that was A.) Factual and B.) My opinion. Just to be clear here, I would prefer CCP if I had a group of people to play with since it's more regulation and no beams, plus it's 25 minutes closer. I got random people from O'Hare to play at CCP this Sunday, actually.
Virtue Paintball
|O'HARE Paintball Park |
B BoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:10 PM #25
Mordin5

Paintball explosion doesn't have beams either... That's obviously my field of choice
Mordin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups