Airsmith - Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
FirePro84 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FirePro84 plays in the USPL
FirePro84 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FirePro84 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
FirePro84 supports Empire
...OR you can go to any paintball store and get paint that's delivered fresh every week, check it before you leave the store so you don't have to waste gas returning broken paint to wal-mart, and probably get it for a decent price as well while supporting the people who support the local paintball scene.

Support your local paintball stores and fields.
- Paintball Tek on FaceBook

- w w w . P a i n t b a l l T e k . c o m

- NorCal Paintball - Retail Sales and Repairs - Vacaville, CA!
- NorCal Paintball on FaceBook
FirePro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:53 AM #44
br1sk

Sorry, I don't live near any paintball stores. The one I did go to closed down years ago. So, I have to resort to buying field paint, ordering online, or finding it where I can. I don't mind buying field paint but, I usually roll with a few more people (family and friends) and we usually run through 3 cases. I usually provide the paint for everyone along with admission costs and any other added field costs. Spending $200+ to go paintballing once a month is hard on me. I usually travel to Paintball Jungle if I can't play on a private field/land. So, I try to minimize costs where I can. Oh, I didn't return the paintballs because it had 1 broken ball in each bag. I easily cleaned the paint off of the good paintballs. I returned it because the paintballs were all oval shaped. I assumed it was from the "N" (Nightmare) they stamped on the paintballs at the factory. Next time, try contributing to the post. All I was doing was answering this man's question.. "What are some good cheap paintballs?".. that's it.

Last edited by br1sk : 09-12-2012 at 07:21 AM.
br1sk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:33 PM #45
bumblB

bumblB plays in the PSP
bumblB plays in the APPA D3 division
DYE paint ftw. D:
bumblB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:51 PM #46
invalidstyles

We launching a new paintball co and this premise is to sell good paint a reasonable price for ballers. Make note: Coming soon to field near you...
www.texaspaintballcompany.com
invalidstyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:50 PM #47
MyVtecKicksHard!

MyVtecKicksHard! plays in the PSP
MyVtecKicksHard! owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MyVtecKicksHard! plays in the APPA D4 division
You can get cheap paint @ SCP. Jus wear goggles, have a empty box n start picking off the ground For Freeeeee.. Lol
MyVtecKicksHard! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:53 PM #48
Bericbrad

Bericbrad owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bericbrad supports Team VICIOUS
Bericbrad supports Team VICIOUS
Bericbrad supports Empire
jt elite isnt bad

allstarkidz
Bericbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:10 PM #49
Punisher068

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozilla594 View Post
this is the only field that i know of that charges you an extra $10 bucks to bring in out side paint this sucks.. just because they want to make more money for the fields. how am i post to help support my local paintball shop and when i have to buy over priced paint from the park. that sucks for Cutting Edge Paintball off of race street.and i like that shop too.
Cutting Edge has the best price around,Ive had good luck with Spectrum myself,rec ball grade Valken isnt bad either but seems to be VERY undersized.
Our teammate sell$35 Valken and Specrum at the Jokers field in Monterey so I usually buy from him but also like to support Cutting Edge as Ive know those guys since '95 when they were I&I Sports,just bought a Hammer 7 from them XD
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...-progress.html
Punisher068 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:40 PM #50
Corn Chips
Disclaimer: Not real food

Corn Chips owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Corn Chips supports Team VICIOUS
Corn Chips supports Team VICIOUS
Now that USPN is closed til April, I'll be making the drive to Santa Clara Paintball more often. Anyone know what kind of paint they sell? I don't want tourney-grade paint, but if it's $50-$60 a case it better be good.

Ugh just thinking about the $15-$20 in gas and ridiculous paint prices (plus $25 entry/air!) is making me sick. I might just take a few months off, SCP sounds lame the more I think about it.

Last edited by Corn Chips : 12-19-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Corn Chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:40 AM #51
Punisher068

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn Chips View Post
Now that USPN is closed til April, I'll be making the drive to Santa Clara Paintball more often. Anyone know what kind of paint they sell? I don't want tourney-grade paint, but if it's $50-$60 a case it better be good.

Ugh just thinking about the $15-$20 in gas and ridiculous paint prices (plus $25 entry/air!) is making me sick. I might just take a few months off, SCP sounds lame the more I think about it.
Come play at the Jokers field ,its in Elkhorn area,we have our teammate supply paint starting at $35 and air onsite.Our team,the Marauders will have a new field shortly in Watsonville,theres a thread here or PM me
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...-progress.html
Punisher068 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:31 PM #52
br1sk

I started buying tournament grade. I was tired of barrel breaks and issues with budget balls. APP sells Valken Remption for $60 a case. I noticed that the price of Redemption and Graffiti increased by $5 a case on ANS and a few other sites. It's nice when APP gives a $10 discount per case on special days. I bought a few extra cases on their anniversary.
br1sk is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups