square 6 46.15%
triangle 3 23.08%
circle 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2012, 04:29 PM #43
ALLCAPS (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionlaws316 View Post
I hate plugs, i like tunnels or tapers. Plugs make my holes look small, also no its not a 6 I'm at a 0 derp. Look at the square one, yeah the triangle does make it look a bit smaller that's why I'm leaning towards the square myself.

And to who ever said stop posting pics of yourself, I rarely post pics of myself, its almost always other people posting pics of me off of Facebook.
Dude/

You fail all the way around.

You're not supposed to wear tapers as jewelry, they are made for stretching and stretching only. You slide em through and throw real jewelry in.

Can't stand seeing kids wearing tapers in their ears like they are made for that, they really aren't at all.

and still 0 is ***** ****.

and if I hear anyone else call them "gauges" I will cut off my own dick and send it to you via USPS
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2012, 05:06 PM #44
DroidsYou'reLooking4
These aren't the

DroidsYou'reLooking4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:55 PM #45
Liquid Mercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionlaws316 View Post
Triangle
God damnit I've been laughing all day at this
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
Dude/

You're not supposed to wear tapers as jewelry, they are made for stretching and stretching only. You slide em through and throw real jewelry in.

Can't stand seeing kids wearing tapers in their ears like they are made for that, they really aren't at all.

and if I hear anyone else call them "gauges" I will cut off my own dick and send it to you via USPS
You have no swag dawg get some gauges like my man Rick so I can get your dick in the mail.
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:06 PM #46
pbmink (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post

Dude/

What do you think about people who wear tapers that are really 16gauge through the ear?
pbmink is offline   Reply With Quote