Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 12-18-2012, 04:24 PM #1
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Blue Proflexes Blue Grill Red i4's with Mirror Lens FS/T

Looking through my PB stuff after coming home from college and realize I have 3 masks. I don't need 3 masks.

The i4s and Grill have their original goggle bags and boxes (the grills have the visor with them, never used it) though unless you really want the original box I will probably ship them in a normal Priority box.

The Flexes are from 2005 I think so they are pretty tired. Lens is in ok shape as in it's safe to play with but the thermal (inner) lens has a crack in it. The foam is likewise ok but not great and the strap is pretty stretched. At the very least this mask needs a new strap (or you need a very large head) but if I were going to play with it I'd replace the lens and foam as well. All parts on this mask are JT factory including the soft ears which are held with the proper screws and not ghetto-rigged with zip ties.

Price: $30 obo

Next up the Grills. I got these to replace my Proflexes. They are in fantastic shape for their age and come with a brand-new clear lens (not pictured) still in retail packaging as well as the lens that is in them right now which is also relatively new (I believe I replaced it last summer if memory serves and I haven't played since early August if that gives you any indication). Foam and strap are both in great shape. I have the original box and everything it came with new.

Price: $65 OBO

Last are my i4's I've had these since Summer 2011. They are in great shape as well. The mirror lens has some scratches in the coating but are otherwise in good shape. Also have its original box and goggle bag (though like I said above unless you really want the original box I will probably ship in a priority box)

Price: $75 OBO

Looking to sell these or trade them for a set of E-Flexes.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-23-2012, 08:37 PM #2
hankmoore

Offer

ill give you 20 for the proflexes you pay shipping
hankmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:19 AM #3
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Nope.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:59 AM #4
JoeyRoth3

JoeyRoth3 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JoeyRoth3 supports DLX Technology
Have $30 in paypal RIGHT NOW for the grills! Pm me or text me 224-238-0209

PaintcheckPB/Shens Crew Member

"OFWGKTADGAFSCITH"
JoeyRoth3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:00 AM #5
JoeyRoth3

JoeyRoth3 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JoeyRoth3 supports DLX Technology
Whoops! My bad, read your post wrong, but still pm or text me we can maybe work out a price

PaintcheckPB/Shens Crew Member

"OFWGKTADGAFSCITH"
JoeyRoth3 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.