Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-16-2012, 10:00 PM #1
AngelsWings

New to angel g7

Hello I have been playing paintball for about 10 years and just got my g7 fly out of storage, while I was airing it up the bolt just went forward and air started leaking out. I cannot figure out if it is the ram or the solinoid making this happen. Any help would be awesome I have a work paintball party in a week and need it ready by then.
AngelsWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2012, 01:41 AM #2
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsWings View Post
Hello I have been playing paintball for about 10 years and just got my g7 fly out of storage, while I was airing it up the bolt just went forward and air started leaking out. I cannot figure out if it is the ram or the solinoid making this happen. Any help would be awesome I have a work paintball party in a week and need it ready by then.
Absolutely, welcome.

Ok, well it's likely your seals just need some relubing. Do you have some love juice and pressure testing tools?

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:36 AM #3
AngelsWings

No I do not have either when I buy them do you suggest getting a o-rring kit to? And thank you
Old 12-17-2012, 03:01 AM #4
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
Usually just pushing the bolt back with a squeegee and then dryfiring will remedy the problem. It's normally just caused by the solenoid or ram being between positions when you degas and is very common.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:53 PM #5
AngelsWings

thank you so much! It seemed to have fixed the problem. Now the task of getting my tank re hydro'ed and the gun regreased. Thanks again for the help guys
Old 12-17-2012, 01:37 PM #6
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
never a worry, welcome back and aboard

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote