Originally Posted by BBHustla
- uses stock barrel (no need to buy a new one) and acts like a barrel back
- like a mini freak kit but half the price
- inserts to match paint size
- increase barrel length to 14 inch (ideal length)
- small carrying case
- haven't broken any paint yet while underboring it *knocking on wood*
- looks like hollowed out shotgun shells.. hehe
- not the freak kit that everyone talks about?!
I don't want to argue with you, but here are my reasons not to include the iFit kit in the list.
First, it retails at 100$, whereas Freak Kits are only 150$. I think the price scares many people off because at that price, they deserve an actual full length barrel, not an add-on that sticks in between the barrel. Also, when purchasing a Freak kit, most people like to get a cool color combination to match their Invert Mini (I certainly did) and the iFit kit only comes in black, which may not match their gun.
Also, when you say the ideal length is 14in, that is a personal preference; I love my 12'' Shaft two-piece barrel (I started using it when I upgraded to a Geo 2.1, never looked back. Even sold my Freak Kit).
Lastly, when you say it hasn't broken any paint... well, the barrel doesn't chop paint (unless it's got a deformity in it). It's your gun + loader combination as well as the quality/brittleness of the paint that really determines how much you are going to chop.
Thanks for your input though, I'll keep it in mind