ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-13-2012, 01:36 PM #253
schmee88

schmee88 plays in the PSP
schmee88 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
schmee88 is an NCPA player
schmee88 plays in the APPA D4 division
UW-Milwaukee Paintball Philosophy
-Put your balls on his face let'm know your there!
-But your barrel to his chest let'm know your there!
-Bleed all over him let'm know your there!

Erik's a KILLERRRR!!! - Hanson Brothers
Pb187 KM Straps LeftCoastPaintball 3D Nutrition
schmee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2012, 02:40 PM #254
papasmurff
Snap II

has been a member for 10 years
papasmurff plays in the PSP
Erik's a KILLERRRR!!! - Hanson Brothers[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLPpCUn6PCo

Dave's a mess!!! Classic hahahahahahaha

Big Barrel Sale

Last edited by papasmurff : 12-13-2012 at 02:42 PM.
papasmurff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:52 PM #255
Ion103
SEMPER VIC

Ion103 plays in the PSP
Ion103 is an NCPA National Champion
Ion103 plays in the APPA D2 division
Ion103 is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koepp84 View Post
Lol, watch out people we got ourselves a lawyer here! Everyone takes the risk when they step on the field so your argument is pointless honestly.
Exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna02 View Post
You don't by chance play for the siege casual of you???
No he does not
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepformance View Post
Lawl so hard...
Couldnt agree more Jeremy. Some people dont understand the pound town chant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWballer989 View Post
pretty sure it wont become this extreme bro. its paintball. everyone runs the risk of anything happening once you step on the field. unfortunate that things had to go down this way tho
What Rymo Said

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveToGo View Post
Erik is such a bully.
He resembles hitler. Of course hes a bully
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmee88 View Post
UW-Milwaukee Paintball Philosophy
-Put your balls on his face let'm know your there!
-But your barrel to his chest let'm know your there!
-Bleed all over him let'm know your there!

Thats what we try!
UW-Whitewater Paintball Team - KEE/EMPIRE
Ion103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:33 AM #256
Craigatron45

Pay attention guys. Mowin' each other down with guns that pull the trigger for you, isn't an excuse for not using your head. Many of you posting on this kid getting sent to the hospital, play a very agressive, and dangerous level of play. Sometimes you get more than you want. When anything like this happens in paintball, it takes away from the fun we all enjoy. I try to take it all with a grain of salt most times, accidents happen. What about this kid? Will he continue to play? Will his friends still wanna play? Some of my friends won't, this **** hurts. It takes drive, paintballers are fanatical about what we do. Its awesome. Brew City definatly has a right to enforce their house rules against over-agressive play. Its not good for their business. They strive to provide a competitive field to play at, and a meeting place for other experienced players. If thats not what your into, go somewhere else. I have seen some pro-players play at Brew City, and elsewhere, they play with restraint, and poise. They must control their emotions, and their equiptment. Paintball brings out the inner character of an individual. If you act like a punk on the field, step off, comeback when your ready. If you think you need to be a "cheater beater" take a look inside, its a fight to big for you to handle.

Last edited by Craigatron45 : 12-14-2012 at 10:35 AM. Reason: puntuation
Craigatron45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:47 PM #257
FiveToGo

FiveToGo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigatron45 View Post
Pay attention guys. Mowin' each other down with guns that pull the trigger for you, isn't an excuse for not using your head. Many of you posting on this kid getting sent to the hospital, play a very agressive, and dangerous level of play. Sometimes you get more than you want. When anything like this happens in paintball, it takes away from the fun we all enjoy. I try to take it all with a grain of salt most times, accidents happen. What about this kid? Will he continue to play? Will his friends still wanna play? Some of my friends won't, this **** hurts. It takes drive, paintballers are fanatical about what we do. Its awesome. Brew City definatly has a right to enforce their house rules against over-agressive play. Its not good for their business. They strive to provide a competitive field to play at, and a meeting place for other experienced players. If thats not what your into, go somewhere else. I have seen some pro-players play at Brew City, and elsewhere, they play with restraint, and poise. They must control their emotions, and their equiptment. Paintball brings out the inner character of an individual. If you act like a punk on the field, step off, comeback when your ready. If you think you need to be a "cheater beater" take a look inside, its a fight to big for you to handle.

You talk about pro players with "poise" and "restraint".

You don't play with many pro players do you.
FiveToGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:43 PM #258
SuprSneakySnipr

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmee88 View Post
Hahaha
Old 12-16-2012, 09:25 AM #259
XM15

Really? I have played scenario and big games with pros and they are restraint in their play. Which brings me to last Tuesday night when a bunch of us played pump that night. There were guys practicing and later on when there was a couple of them left they started playing with us. One guy made a run through up the left side I was on the right. He shot me dead center in the ear of my I4's. The instant pain and intense ringing in my ear dropped me on the floor for a minute. Apparently laying on the floor in pain not moving made me such a threat that he needed to turn back to me and shoot me 4 or 5 more times. He mowed down 3 guys that together might have shot 1/3 of the balls per second he was shooting. Did I get a are you ok from this player even? Nope. When it was over you would of thought we were playing for money or a cheap plastic trophy. I thought my ear drum was blown out for awhile. I relay this story not to whine I didn't complain to Erik about either but to inform. If I had been some kid playing for the first time or just started playing do you think I would ever come back to Brewcity? Do you think I would ever tell my friends to play there again? What if I was a minior and my mom took me there? What do you think she would tell every parent she knows? You tourney pro wantabe players need to remember who you are playing with, use better judgement and curb your play to suit that if you can't I suggest you stick to just tearing each other up.
XM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:42 AM #260
Counterfeit_Syn5304
-1uP-

Annual Supporting Member
Counterfeit_Syn5304 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Counterfeit_Syn5304 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Counterfeit_Syn5304 supports Pev's Paintball
Counterfeit_Syn5304 plays in the APPA D5 division
Counterfeit_Syn5304 is Legendary
Counterfeit_Syn5304 supports Empire
Tuesday nights are drill nights for the most part..drill involves playing actual game situations. I understand you're concern but playing pump or semi vs. ramping is nothing new to me and you either have to get to their level of play or possibly try walk-on play on Saturdays or Sundays. I don't mean this to be rude just to help people from not getting hurt.

And yes....certain pro players can be d-bags on the field but actually awesome people to talk to when they are off it.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:44 AM #261
Kajo

Kajo is a founding member
Would anyone be interested in getting together for a throwback day at Brew City? Automags, autocockers, and similar? I just watched skyball on YouTube and would be bringing my automag rt classic.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:39 AM #262
MOTORHEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfeit_Syn5304 View Post
Tuesday nights are drill nights for the most part..drill involves playing actual game situations. I understand you're concern but playing pump or semi vs. ramping is nothing new to me and you either have to get to their level of play or possibly try walk-on play on Saturdays or Sundays. I don't mean this to be rude just to help people from not getting hurt.

And yes....certain pro players can be d-bags on the field but actually awesome people to talk to when they are off it.
Ramping is certainly not a level of play. Playing semi or pump vs ramping is showing a higher level of play. I won't be the guy that says ramping ruined the sport, but I have been playing a long time, and it hasn't made paintball any better.

Ramping and sideline coaching have been two of the worst developments in paintball, and it's too bad that younger kids getting into the sport think that that kind of play is the end-all-be-all status quo.
MOTORHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:28 PM #263
MyJTRox
CE

MyJTRox plays in the PSP
MyJTRox is an NCPA National Champion
MyJTRox plays in the APPA D3 division
MyJTRox supports Empire
Had a good time today, thanks to all the people that let me jump on with them. It's no Stinger, but glad to see there's a solid indoor back in the area.

My Feedback (Before new system)
University of Wisconsin -Whitewater Paintball Team Alum
2009 NCPA Class AA National Champions
APPA
MyJTRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:59 PM #264
DRoper412
guttery.buttery.tits

Annual Supporting Member
DRoper412 is BST Legit
DRoper412 plays in the PSP
DRoper412 supports Cereal Killerz 2
DRoper412 donated to help Peyton Trent
DRoper412 posts videos on PbNation
DRoper412 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Pro players have no restraint at all they don't care they will destroy you if given the chance
That is not only incorrect, but shows your ignorance.

I can count numerous Professional Players that have played games with lower divisional players and have not only held back. But have let them make moves on the Pro Player. Maybe you should keep an eye on that, and play at more fields.

As for Brew City, and the crew...

Some of the friendliest people and management I have been able to play at. Eric has on more than one occasion, given me his gear or OFFERED me to use his gear when I would forget something or need a gun. Amy is always incredibly nice, pleasent and fun to shoot the **** with.
DRoper412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:15 PM #265
RTE33

RTE33 is playing at Living Legends V
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VI
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by XM15 View Post
Really? I have played scenario and big games with pros and they are restraint in their play. Which brings me to last Tuesday night when a bunch of us played pump that night. There were guys practicing and later on when there was a couple of them left they started playing with us. One guy made a run through up the left side I was on the right. He shot me dead center in the ear of my I4's. The instant pain and intense ringing in my ear dropped me on the floor for a minute. Apparently laying on the floor in pain not moving made me such a threat that he needed to turn back to me and shoot me 4 or 5 more times. He mowed down 3 guys that together might have shot 1/3 of the balls per second he was shooting. Did I get a are you ok from this player even? Nope. When it was over you would of thought we were playing for money or a cheap plastic trophy. I thought my ear drum was blown out for awhile. I relay this story not to whine I didn't complain to Erik about either but to inform. If I had been some kid playing for the first time or just started playing do you think I would ever come back to Brewcity? Do you think I would ever tell my friends to play there again? What if I was a minior and my mom took me there? What do you think she would tell every parent she knows? You tourney pro wantabe players need to remember who you are playing with, use better judgement and curb your play to suit that if you can't I suggest you stick to just tearing each other up.
best part was this pansy *** packed his gear after that match with his butt buddy and went home after I chewed him out. He was to low of a skill level to play with all the other semi electro players that night to actually jump in with the electro players. I Have no issue with him being a chicken **** but to jump in with pump players and hit the ramp card pretty much shows he sucks, always will suck and should probably quit now due to him sucking so much.
The pro player from Houston Heat that night showed restraint, was a most formidable foe and hope for the chance to shoot at him again along the the
D2 Siege player that night.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:22 PM #266
HiMom
BennyBoom

Annual Supporting Member
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is Legendary
HiMom is All In
Most pro players are very respectful people if they come at your with attitude you have prolly done something to upset them. Every pro player out there has come up the hard way just like everyone else.
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:40 PM #267
VanChuckStraw

Shoot!

I know Eric runs a great place and will do whatever he can to keep that way. However, that story and the one about the child really makes me ponder if its a great idea for me to return to the sport.

My short story, I suffered from multiple concussion syndrome. And the best part, I got all of them during practices with people I only place with once.

And if you want a frame of reference, played during 2000 to 2006. That's when you shot lasers - 30 bps.

For some reason it was always a new guy trying to pull the run through. I wish more people realized: you don't get a achievement or badge for doing the run through. And you don't get anything good for nuking another player.

What do you do get: one really pissed off dude who your going to see at the next practice. Soon the group of people you practice with going to shrink.

But hey, I am old old man (compared to the kids) and have little clue about what it takes to be a pro. I was always stuck being a ref at PSP and NPPL games.

Although back in the day, paintball was like chess. You thought about each move and your aggressive because your out thinking the rest of the field.

Here's a crazy idea: could we make an old man league? It would be like young gun, instead it's over 20 league...
Thoughts?
VanChuckStraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:44 PM #268
BREW CITY PB
BREW CITY PAINTBALL

[quote=VanChuckStraw;77523560]Shoot!

I know Eric runs a great place and will do whatever he can to keep that way. However, that story and the one about the child really makes me ponder if its a great idea for me to return to the sport.

My short story, I suffered from multiple concussion syndrome. And the best part, I got all of them during practices with people I only place with once.

And if you want a frame of reference, played during 2000 to 2006. That's when you shot lasers - 30 bps.

For some reason it was always a new guy trying to pull the run through. I wish more people realized: you don't get a achievement or badge for doing the run through. And you don't get anything good for nuking another player.

What do you do get: one really pissed off dude who your going to see at the next practice. Soon the group of people you practice with going to shrink.

But hey, I am old old man (compared to the kids) and have little clue about what it takes to be a pro. I was always stuck being a ref at PSP and NPPL games.

Although back in the day, paintball was like chess. You thought about each move and your aggressive because your out thinking the rest of the field.

Here's a crazy idea: could we make an old man league? It would be like young gun, instead it's over 20 league...
Thoughts?[/QUOT

I would be all for an "old guy league" how about a weeknight thing, something organized with prizes and trophies?

Lets brainstorm and get some feedback and ideas going. We could do it on Wednesday nights? Mil sim layout?

WWW.BREWCITYPAINTBALL.COM
BREWCITYPAINTBALL@YAHOO.COM
www.Lasertagtogo.com
BREW CITY PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:47 PM #269
BREW CITY PB
BREW CITY PAINTBALL

Old guy league?

Thoughts?[/QUOT

I would be all for an "old guy league" how about a weeknight thing, something organized with prizes and trophies?

Lets brainstorm and get some feedback and ideas going. We could do it on Wednesday nights? Mil sim layout?

Initial ideas: 6 weeks long, 3 man format, mil sim layout, cheap paint and trophies? We would have to do it on Wednesday nights as its the only other day we could add it.

WWW.BREWCITYPAINTBALL.COM
BREWCITYPAINTBALL@YAHOO.COM
www.Lasertagtogo.com
BREW CITY PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:09 PM #270
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Want to really throw a curveball, make it a "one powered item" sort of thing. You can have either a battery powered gun, or a battery powered hopper, but not both.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:16 PM #271
Skipdogg

I'm in for old man night if i qualify... I should be able to switch my tuesday nights to wednesday nights.
Skipdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:54 PM #272
MU WISCOBALLER

MU WISCOBALLER supports Team VICIOUS
MU WISCOBALLER supports Team VICIOUS
MU WISCOBALLER is an NCPA player
MU WISCOBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
age requirement?
Gearbag Sale! Vcom Bring Luxes!
MU WISCOBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:00 PM #273
troutman

troutman supports Empire
troutman is All In
troutman is All In
I'm not ignorant I practice against pro players through out the year. I was being sarcastic. The only time I've seen pros not show restraint is when they are really practicing, not at a small field for fun lol
troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups