Community Focus

Old 12-09-2012, 11:30 PM #1
cronbomb
Joliet Syndicate

cronbomb plays in the PSP
cronbomb plays in the APPA D4 division
cronbomb has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
feedback graph

When you purchase a item off somebody. When you leave them fedback there should be a pull down menu saying how much you payed for that item. Then over time when you view a users fedback you can see if they have been doing highend deals or they have been sellig 5 dollar itmes to get a whole bunch of fedback just for a big scam
cronbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2012, 12:23 PM #2
L8r_H8r
Timers are ready

L8r_H8r supports our troops
L8r_H8r supports DLX Technology
What?

Feedback is feedback, no matter what the actual cost is for the item. Someone who is wealthy could just as easily buy and sell high-end guns to increase their feedback ratings as much as a person who sells bags of O-Rings.

Even if it is still a concern to you and while this may be an inconvenience to you: if you are questioning a seller's credibility based on their "high-end" sales, just go through their feedback page and read their ratings. Though I understand many ratings may not be specific or even linked to the right thread, it is up to the seller/buyer/trader to make their own judgement call on another user and determine whether or not their hard work of building feedback is just part of their big master plan to scam someone...

Thieves are usually lazy. If they weren't, they would just work for the money to get what they want.

Shocker Owners
L8r_H8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:17 AM #3
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronbomb
When you purchase a item off somebody. When you leave them fedback there should be a pull down menu saying how much you payed for that item. Then over time when you view a users fedback you can see if they have been doing highend deals or they have been sellig 5 dollar itmes to get a whole bunch of fedback just for a big scam
Pretty sure this is mostly covered by people stating in the feedback title what they bought. At least that is what I have seen maybe for that exact reason.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:08 AM #4
ballahamman32
BOOM!!

Annual Supporting Member
ballahamman32 is BST Legit
ballahamman32 is playing at Living Legends VII
ballahamman32 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ballahamman32 supports DLX Technology
ballahamman32 supports Empire
The problem with this is say you have a pawnshop you buy a geo2.1 for 200$ you go to sell it everyone can see you paid that 200$! This in my opinion would hurt people's sales just my opinion though

I fix ions leaks not shooting tuning, I also fix broken ion boards pm me for prices on any ion instillations or prices for fixing/ maintenance!!

SMART PARTS ION PARTS STOCK/UPGRADED ------> http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post77505767
ballahamman32 is offline   Reply With Quote