Here is the latest, I got a rejection on the office trailer permit because I would have to add a fire suppression system that would cost an additional 10-18k. I don't know why they would not tell me this during my SUP application but there it is. Because of this I am making all operations outside, utilizing storage buildings to put everything away every night. The parking ran over budget, being nearly twice what I was quoted. Because of this the speedball field will have to wait till operations can pay for it, I am very sorry about the delay. The forts and playing structures are running on schedule so I am still aiming for an October opening but I am waiting for the county to issue the permit on the netting, the cultural section of the DLNR is the hold up there as they are understaffed. I do have the green light from the archaeological survey so I will bug them next week to finish up the permit so we can get started. I will Post another update vid in a week or two. If anyone would like to help me pay for this they can refer real estate business to me via www.mauirealestate.net
Again thank you for all your support.