PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-11-2012, 09:34 PM #85
I Have No Legs
What are birds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmink View Post
Because he needs a lawyer. This is a legal charge and he will have it with him until after he dies. Any job will have to have it reported, there are jobs that will refuse to hire you simply from hearing a citation against you.

So the answer to your question why he doesn't man up and pay the fines, there is a **** ton more at stake then some cash lost in a fine.

There is a reason PBN doesn't allow threads like these. It is because people like you have no idea of the legal system or criminal defense and yet come in here and spout off utter bull**** like they know what the penalties are.
He asked for my professional opinion and I told him. Chances are he should not rely on a paintball forum for advice on a serious matter.

That being said, I know nothing about about the legal system. I didn't really think that something like this would be a serious issue, especially if he's under 18.
University of Missouri

...That I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I Have No Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2012, 06:24 PM #86
docbiddy
iBlastfools

docbiddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
docbiddy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
docbiddy plays in the APPA D4 division
docbiddy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
whats the specific statute of the law you were given
docbiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM #87
Danny96211
cash for your iphone

Danny96211 posts videos on PbNation
Danny96211 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by furbyghetto View Post
Possession of a fake ID but I was never caught by an officer in possession.......hence why I'm asking the legality behind me being charged with no evidence
your fake ID is the evidence....
Danny96211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:11 PM #88
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmink View Post
Because he needs a lawyer. This is a legal charge and he will have it with him until after he dies. Any job will have to have it reported, there are jobs that will refuse to hire you simply from hearing a citation against you.

So the answer to your question why he doesn't man up and pay the fines, there is a **** ton more at stake then some cash lost in a fine.

There is a reason PBN doesn't allow threads like these. It is because people like you have no idea of the legal system or criminal defense and yet come in here and spout off utter bull**** like they know what the penalties are.
As a person with two DUI's on his record, finding a decent job wasn't hard at all.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:25 PM #89
DroidsYou'reLooking4
These aren't the

Federal pound-you-in-the-*** prison.
DroidsYou'reLooking4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:28 PM #90
Noble Fortune (Banned)
Hakuna Matata

Delete facebook
Hit the gym
Lawyer up
Noble Fortune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:18 PM #91
ripdisc

ripdisc supports Cereal Killerz 2
ripdisc helped look for balloons
ripdisc is playing at Living Legends VII
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
open windows media player
wait...do you skateboard?

The Ripdisc Collection
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:28 PM #92
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Exactly, if you open windows media player it will give you legal advice. Just click the paper clip icon on the screen for help.
Ryan3773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:37 PM #93
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

has been a member for 10 years
that's why you put fake name/address on it **** ***. untraceable nig nog. it's not identity theft. i know cuz i let my friend use my vertical ID when i turned 21 and he got caught with it by coppers cuz he was running away from a taxi cab without paying and was **** faced so he got tackeled by a lady cop LOL. long story short they tried to get us both in trouble but he lawyered up and no identity theft issues. he just got put on probation
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:40 PM #94
Liquid Mercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post
that's why you put fake name/address on it **** ***. untraceable nig nog. it's not identity theft. i know cuz i let my friend use my vertical ID when i turned 21 and he got caught with it by coppers cuz he was running away from a taxi cab without paying and was **** faced so he got tackeled by a lady cop LOL. long story short they tried to get us both in trouble but he lawyered up and no identity theft issues. he just got put on probation
You're still a ****tard
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote