PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-05-2011, 12:46 PM #1
Omahkapisi
Blend In or Go Hungry

Settings for Ebisu board

Its been 3-4 years since i have seen a field. Pick up an Ebisu board cheep, and looking at getting back to a field soon. These are the setting that were left on the board. How do you guys think they will work?

Tadao Ebisu board for AKA

Settings for 04 Excal with hump noids
Fire mode-PSP Ramp
MRoF-20
FRoF-0.9
Debounce-3.0
AMB-4
CPF-10%
Sol. Dwell-6.0
ABS-1
BIPD-[color="Blue"]1
Bolt delay-10
Eye mode-NA
Ramp Start-5
Ramp %-500%
G-mode-OFF
Board mode-Excal eyes on
BOD-2
BOT-35
Watch Time-1000
BCD-25

With eyes off rate of fire
14.7 bps

If any one has settings to share that work well, for Excal or Vik, put them up.
PARTS & MARKERS FOR SALE
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/e...ml#post1425104
Looking for:Black Sidewinder(old style) & SCM3 for DM3
Omahkapisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2012, 03:47 AM #2
webb420

has been a member for 10 years
Let's get some settings posted
Old 12-08-2012, 05:14 PM #3
Goumba

it will work. I always hated the suggested settings and things like copying other users settings. each gun is different and we all play in different weather .

Shot it see how it shoots, and then let us know what you dislike and we will tell you what to change. or if you dont understand what one of them does someone can explain it.

the last time i went with the suggest settings i took the bob long settings on the card for my g6r set them the night before in the hotel and had a soup blender at the field. i should have sweet spotted my gun earlier that day rather than use some ideal settings for a brand new gun that was probably being shot in 80 degree cali weather.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:57 PM #4
webb420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goumba View Post
it will work. I always hated the suggested settings and things like copying other users settings. each gun is different and we all play in different weather .

Shot it see how it shoots, and then let us know what you dislike and we will tell you what to change. or if you dont understand what one of them does someone can explain it.

the last time i went with the suggest settings i took the bob long settings on the card for my g6r set them the night before in the hotel and had a soup blender at the field. i should have sweet spotted my gun earlier that day rather than use some ideal settings for a brand new gun that was probably being shot in 80 degree cali weather.
Guess you shouldn't have bought or even used anything made by bob long, AKA all the way
Old 12-11-2012, 01:02 AM #5
Goumba

I don't think that's fair to say . I have probably owned almost as many BL guns as aka ones ( maybe 20 aka guns and about 12 BL guns). They are great modern guns well built in America I can't complain I have won many events with them just like Vikings and excels .

The point I was making was if Jared had his shop in Rio de Janeiro and he posted ideal settings you may have some issues if you had an event in Vancouver in February And tried using them. Thus learn to find your own ideal settings at the field vs plugging in ones you read online .
Old 12-11-2012, 04:22 PM #6
webb420

People do fine tune themselves, the reason these threads are posted is for people to start with a baseline and fine tune it from there.