Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 05:25 PM #568
DVS07
 
 
DVS07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: O-HI-O
DVS07 plays in the PSP
DVS07 plays in the APPA D3 division
DVS07 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DVS07 supports DLX Technology
looks like a bunch of air matresses to me! ha.
gl at cup!
DVS07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2012, 07:30 PM #569
YOUNGSTOWN
YOUNGSTOWN CREW
 
YOUNGSTOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
YOUNGSTOWN plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS07 View Post
looks like a bunch of air matresses to me! ha.
gl at cup!
Yeah it sure does... reminds me of someplace I used to know.
oh well.

Yeah, thanks
__________________
Support your local paintball store and field. Like this one www.dimensionpaintball.com
Authorized dealer for Dye, Macdev, Empire, Bob Long, GI Sportz, Virtue and many more!
Follow all SEEDS Series updates here on pbnation or www.seedsseries.com
YOUNGSTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:53 PM #570
Wastedslayer
Enjoying the Luxe-ry
 
Wastedslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio, 330
Wastedslayer supports Bob Gurnsey
Wastedslayer plays in the APPA D4 division
Wastedslayer is attending Decay of Nations VII
Wastedslayer supports DLX Technology
Have fun at cup guys, I'm sure the 10-man will be a blast!
__________________
Youngstown Dimension '13
| Proudly Sponsored By |
| Dimension Paintball| Projectpb.com | ShockerRepair.com | GI Sportz | DLX |
Clear/Splash Luxe 1.0
Wastedslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:08 PM #571
Ymesss
boot me
 
Ymesss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Cochranton PA
Ymesss plays in the PSP
Ymesss supports Empire
10man field looks sweeeet. GL boys i'll be around in the afternoon to catch a few games i hope.
__________________
OLD FEEDBACK +17 | -0
Ymesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:12 PM #572
Ashviii1128
Havoc
 
Ashviii1128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Mentor, OH
Ashviii1128 plays in the PSP
Ashviii1128 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Ashviii1128 plays in the APPA D3 division
I just want to say that I'm proud to have played with this group of guys at WC in 10 man! An old format that truly tested the team. I know our record didn't reflect the on field play. Mistakes were made and stuff happened (to quote Capt. "It is what it is")

I know there are no moral victories only victories which are reflected by hardware from Sunday but it was a stepping stone to building something great.

I personally came away with alot from WC and 10 man, more than just souvenirs. I came back to hurricane drenched Ohio with the understanding that I would have not gone to WC with anyone else other than my boys, my friends.

We know what needs to be done...the work, the "drive" (sorry for the old school reference) to break through and bring home the hardware to reflect that.

I look forward to putting in as much hard work needed in the off-season to prepare for 2013 to achieve that goal. It's going to suck now that I have moved away but I have a plan for the future and work so I can make my way back down to the YO area!

On another note: Seth.....what's the website for the photographer from Cup? Just wondering if he got the pictures uploaded. Thanks!

I'll see you guys on the 10th for the Phantoms game!!!
__________________
SUPPORT LOCAL PAINTBALL!
http://www.dimensionpaintball.com/

http://www.thepaintballsphere.com/
Ashviii1128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:01 PM #573
fishballer06
ShockerRepair.com
 
fishballer06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: PA
Annual Supporting Member
fishballer06 is BST Legit
fishballer06 plays in the PSP
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 supports our troops
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashviii1128 View Post
On another note: Seth.....what's the website for the photographer from Cup? Just wondering if he got the pictures uploaded. Thanks!

I'll see you guys on the 10th for the Phantoms game!!!
The photographer was Matt Mohr of MM Photography. He may post stuff on Facebook, or on here. You may also see some stuff from Aztek Photo's as well of us.

Once he has everything done, he will be mailing me a CD with all our images at full resolution, un-watermarked.

As for the game; Andy, I prefer my seats right next to the glass behind the opponents goal. You know, since you're paying for my ticket
fishballer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:26 AM #574
YOUNGSTOWN
YOUNGSTOWN CREW
 
YOUNGSTOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
YOUNGSTOWN plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashviii1128 View Post
I just want to say that I'm proud to have played with this group of guys at WC in 10 man! An old format that truly tested the team. I know our record didn't reflect the on field play. Mistakes were made and stuff happened (to quote Capt. "It is what it is")

I know there are no moral victories only victories which are reflected by hardware from Sunday but it was a stepping stone to building something great.

I personally came away with alot from WC and 10 man, more than just souvenirs. I came back to hurricane drenched Ohio with the understanding that I would have not gone to WC with anyone else other than my boys, my friends.

We know what needs to be done...the work, the "drive" (sorry for the old school reference) to break through and bring home the hardware to reflect that.

I look forward to putting in as much hard work needed in the off-season to prepare for 2013 to achieve that goal. It's going to suck now that I have moved away but I have a plan for the future and work so I can make my way back down to the YO area!

On another note: Seth.....what's the website for the photographer from Cup? Just wondering if he got the pictures uploaded. Thanks!

I'll see you guys on the 10th for the Phantoms game!!!
__________________
Support your local paintball store and field. Like this one www.dimensionpaintball.com
Authorized dealer for Dye, Macdev, Empire, Bob Long, GI Sportz, Virtue and many more!
Follow all SEEDS Series updates here on pbnation or www.seedsseries.com
YOUNGSTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:00 PM #575
omally jones
1989
 
omally jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: PA
omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
Hahaha
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:25 PM #576
omally jones
1989
 
omally jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: PA
omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
Pics are up

http://mmphoto30.smugmug.com/Paintba...1516&k=vKTqLL9
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:47 PM #577
YOUNGSTOWN
YOUNGSTOWN CREW
 
YOUNGSTOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
YOUNGSTOWN plays in the PSP
I am going to order some Hk speed feeds this week.. anyone interested, let me know.
__________________
Support your local paintball store and field. Like this one www.dimensionpaintball.com
Authorized dealer for Dye, Macdev, Empire, Bob Long, GI Sportz, Virtue and many more!
Follow all SEEDS Series updates here on pbnation or www.seedsseries.com
YOUNGSTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:06 PM #578
ilikecats
 
 
ilikecats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cortland, OH
Annual Supporting Member
ilikecats supports our troops
will you guys play 10 man next year if they have it? was it a good time considering price, field layout, etc?
__________________
I don't even own a cat
ilikecats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:50 PM #579
YOUNGSTOWN
YOUNGSTOWN CREW
 
YOUNGSTOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
YOUNGSTOWN plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikecats View Post
will you guys play 10 man next year if they have it? was it a good time considering price, field layout, etc?
Depends on how things go.. its was a fun time..
__________________
Support your local paintball store and field. Like this one www.dimensionpaintball.com
Authorized dealer for Dye, Macdev, Empire, Bob Long, GI Sportz, Virtue and many more!
Follow all SEEDS Series updates here on pbnation or www.seedsseries.com
YOUNGSTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:38 PM #580
Wastedslayer
Enjoying the Luxe-ry
 
Wastedslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio, 330
Wastedslayer supports Bob Gurnsey
Wastedslayer plays in the APPA D4 division
Wastedslayer is attending Decay of Nations VII
Wastedslayer supports DLX Technology


Found this candid shot on rabs blog, the question remains. Did you win?
__________________
Youngstown Dimension '13
| Proudly Sponsored By |
| Dimension Paintball| Projectpb.com | ShockerRepair.com | GI Sportz | DLX |
Clear/Splash Luxe 1.0
Wastedslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:18 PM #581
omally jones
1989
 
omally jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: PA
omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wastedslayer

Found this candid shot on rabs blog, the question remains. Did you win?
Wasn't really candid, he asked us to pose like we were playing.
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:25 PM #582
Wastedslayer
Enjoying the Luxe-ry
 
Wastedslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio, 330
Wastedslayer supports Bob Gurnsey
Wastedslayer plays in the APPA D4 division
Wastedslayer is attending Decay of Nations VII
Wastedslayer supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by omally jones View Post
Wasn't really candid, he asked us to pose like we were playing.
You can imagine that didnt make it into his blog post
__________________
Youngstown Dimension '13
| Proudly Sponsored By |
| Dimension Paintball| Projectpb.com | ShockerRepair.com | GI Sportz | DLX |
Clear/Splash Luxe 1.0
Wastedslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:42 PM #583
omally jones
1989
 
omally jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: PA
omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wastedslayer

You can imagine that didnt make it into his blog post
For sure, it was still cool though. Ran wanted us to comeback as a team and get a picture but we forgot.
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:49 PM #584
YOUNGSTOWN
YOUNGSTOWN CREW
 
YOUNGSTOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
YOUNGSTOWN plays in the PSP
Someone is ordering his new hammer.....now what color should I get.
__________________
Support your local paintball store and field. Like this one www.dimensionpaintball.com
Authorized dealer for Dye, Macdev, Empire, Bob Long, GI Sportz, Virtue and many more!
Follow all SEEDS Series updates here on pbnation or www.seedsseries.com
YOUNGSTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:59 AM #585
YOUNGSTOWN
YOUNGSTOWN CREW
 
YOUNGSTOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
YOUNGSTOWN plays in the PSP
Playing some indoor this weekend in the PA.
Who's going?
__________________
Support your local paintball store and field. Like this one www.dimensionpaintball.com
Authorized dealer for Dye, Macdev, Empire, Bob Long, GI Sportz, Virtue and many more!
Follow all SEEDS Series updates here on pbnation or www.seedsseries.com
YOUNGSTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:44 AM #586
omally jones
1989
 
omally jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: PA
omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGSTOWN View Post
Playing some indoor this weekend in the PA.
Who's going?
Where at?
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:14 AM #587
CoreyJD330
 
 
CoreyJD330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
CoreyJD330 plays in the APPA D4 division
Ya where at? lol I think I'm gonna play this weekend somewhere too.
__________________
Back for the love of the game after a long break.
CoreyJD330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:11 AM #588
dARKfRiDAY
Tippman Procarbine
 
dARKfRiDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Booouuullldddaaaiiirrr
dARKfRiDAY plays in the PSP
dARKfRiDAY plays in the APPA D3 division
Chris- any interest in putting something together for next Plex event
__________________
Looking for a Brass Eagle Sponsorship
dARKfRiDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump