PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-10-2012, 12:47 AM #43
Local Kid
Give ** a liter of Cola

Local Kid is an NCPA player
Local Kid plays in the APPA D5 division
Don't have a girlfriend because it holds you back from a lot of different opportunities.

MY FEEDBACK

New Feedback

UW Milwaukee Paintball
Local Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2012, 03:33 AM #44
Goumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar786 View Post
What about things in regards to socializing and events?
1. Goto giant state school vs more prestigious private uni

2. When you have the intro freshman tours don't ****ing blow them off . Get there early and bull**** your *** off. Find out people's interests , what they plan on doing that night that weekend Ect . If your doing anything say oh we are doing x tonight you should join . Or we are going to play tennis Sunday we never have before come join us trust me we are way more fun than your friends .

3. They should have a club day where all the clubs are on the lawn or gym the first week or before that . Go to it , look at the clubs where a lot of *****es are going to within reason (don't sign up for fencing but some volunteer organization (united way , APO ) , sailing, volleyball , catholic union , arts an crafts , Ect . Join at least one thing for your major where you can better yourself professionally an meet some bros to help you wingman (note girls never do **** alone so having a trusted dude will help you get laid on the regular ). Also I know plenty of guys who joined something like the knitting club and after 2 years in it still can't knit for **** but they socialized their *** of and ended up ****ing 5+ girls in it . Building your network during daytime activities will help you when the night / weekend comes .

4. Have a hookup to buy your alcohol , establish a Pregame ritual like want to Pregame with me and a few friends at my place before we go out on Saturday . Always make sure the other Dude has alittle less game than you if possible , appearance doesn't mater because a **** ton of jacked guys have no balls and get **** on by more outgoing skinny ****s .

5. Don't gain the freshman 15 , hit the gym don't drink for no reason , and stay active college is fun . See some guys playing football , you like football buy don't know them . Be like yo need 1 more ? Bam beats playing cod in your room .

6. Leave Xbox ps3 or anything but a wii home . We do this on vacations to encourage us to social and bull**** during the day . Your chances of getting laid will be exponentially increases never mind your grades .

7. (most controversial tip), I am not big on frats . However if you want to join one figure out which one and join your second freshman semester , the first semester you need to build your network . The second one do it because after that you will have more school work and pledging will be hell .

8. Have a go getter attitude 90% of the people wont know you or who you were in hs. Hit the ground running and ****ing run ****. ( practice chugging hard alcohol for 4 weeks before you go and figure out your limit without a tolerance so you don't end up puking , that will **** up you getting laid and will make people think your a *****).

9. Enjoy yourself it goes fast