Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 10:39 PM #1639
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGKILLA21 View Post
supra shoes suck? are you retarded? and the pants are fine its the angle, and nope dont live in the projects either i live in my house in a nice area, as for the hand tats me and some fellow canadians were drinking beer in our igloo and i ended up gettin drunk knuckle tats, the ones in the pic are ones i got to cover up the drunk ones eh!
they're bootcut bro. are you in 7th grade again
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2012, 10:43 PM #1640
VESIUS

VESIUS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VESIUS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VESIUS has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VESIUS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have two pairs of Supras... They are nice looking but the inside is nothing to brag about.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2331854226.png EPIC INTERNETZ
Old 12-08-2012, 11:22 PM #1641
AndyAllen019
INSOMNIAWESOME

Annual Supporting Member
AndyAllen019 is a Moderator
AndyAllen019 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
AndyAllen019 supports our troops
AndyAllen019 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Jeans question.

I just purchased some Levi's recently and they are extremely tight and uncomfortable even when I bumped up the waist size. Is this normal now-a-days?

The other tapered pair I bought isn't as bad, but the taper is a bit strange.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:29 PM #1642
SUR3
bangbang

what kind did you buy (511, 514, 510, etc)
WHERE are they tight
Old 12-08-2012, 11:34 PM #1643
chazchazchaz
Truth

chazchazchaz plays in the PSP
chazchazchaz posts videos on PbNation
chazchazchaz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm3000 View Post
Anyone have anything to say specifically about the quality of steve madden mens boots?

Or is this just the lets call each other ******s thread..
Steve Madden boots aren't nice. They'll last you about a year. The soles are cheap rubber. Some pairs are nicer. But obviously they are the expensive ones.

Try the Stacy Adams, Madison boot. Or Stacy Adams anything. I have a pair and love them. Nice leather cap toe boot. Wood soles. 130 bucks. Same boots Ryan Gosling wears in a lot of his films. They have shinny dressier pairs as well as darker finishes on the leather.

http://www.stacyadams.com/shop/style/00035-221.html
Old 12-09-2012, 12:26 AM #1644
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

KINGKILLA21 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
KINGKILLA21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Btw these are my new kicks, not **** at all

Sickest spyder rs around!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3892297

You air up your marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed that test, that your girlfriend broke up with you, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours,... this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. play it.. Paintball.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
Old 12-09-2012, 12:43 AM #1645
AndyAllen019
INSOMNIAWESOME

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
what kind did you buy (511, 514, 510, etc)
WHERE are they tight
508 - the tapered pair which fit ok and I am probably going to keep

514 - which are supposed to be straight leg fit and feel about three inches shorter in the crotch inseam area. Seriously. I don't know how people could wear those all day.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:36 AM #1646
jabroney

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGKILLA21 View Post
supra shoes suck? are you retarded? and the pants are fine its the angle, and nope dont live in the projects either i live in my house in a nice area, as for the hand tats me and some fellow canadians were drinking beer in our igloo and i ended up gettin drunk knuckle tats, the ones in the pic are ones i got to cover up the drunk ones eh!
you're a disgrace to canadians everywhere.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:45 AM #1647
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAllen019 View Post
508 - the tapered pair which fit ok and I am probably going to keep

514 - which are supposed to be straight leg fit and feel about three inches shorter in the crotch inseam area. Seriously. I don't know how people could wear those all day.
we've all seen your dick dude. you need to just deal with that

I'd recommend finding a guide online that describes the fit of all levi models. also, make sure you buy a dark indigo pair of jeans. no fades, no other colors (unless you want black but you don't), etc. just a nice dark wash
Old 12-09-2012, 02:19 AM #1648
AndyAllen019
INSOMNIAWESOME

Annual Supporting Member
Lol. It's not that. The entire "seat" is smaller than the other pair all around. That's the best way I can describe it. I thought I bought the wrong size waist.

Thanks for the info though.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:22 AM #1649
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
501 ® – Original fit. Classic seat and thigh. Straight leg. 17.25” leg opening. Fits below the waist.
The Levi’s ® 501 ® jean is where it all begins. It has been altered slightly over the years to accommodate trends, but remains largely unchanged from its original inception. It is a great jean for every occasion and fits well on most men with average to slim builds.

501 ® Shrink-to-Fit ® – Original fit. Classic seat and thigh. Straight leg. 17.25” leg opening.
The Levi’s ® 501 ® shrink-to-fit jean is the original “raw” denim jean. An American classic, its popularity around the world is unmatched by another other jean. There is a trend today to buy them in true size and dry clean them or not wash them at all in order to keep the denim original rigid appearance. However, if you are going to wash them, you will need to buy them 1 to 3 inches bigger in the waist and 3 to 4 inches bigger in length than your normal size. They will shrink to your size after washing. For more information on sizing, see our 501 ® shrink-to-fit sizing chart.

505 ® Straight fit. Classic seat and thigh. Straight leg. 16.75” leg opening. Fits at waist.
The Levi’s ® 505 ® jean is a great choice for someone who wants a 501®, but prefers a zip fly. However, they are not exactly the same. The 505 ® has a slightly smaller leg opening and a slightly higher rise. They are also a little slimmer, but they are not a tight jean for most people.

514 ™ Slim Straight – Sits below waist. Straight leg. 17” leg opening.
The Levi’s ® 514 ™ Slim Straight jean features a slim fit, but it is not a skinny jean. We have seen many people who have worn 501s for years have converted to the 514 ™. It also is a good alternative for someone looking for today’s slimmer look, but does not want the look of a skinny jean.

511 ™ Skinny – Sits below waist. Skinny leg. 14.75” leg opening.
They’re back! The Levi’s ® 511 ™ Skinny jean captures the slim tapered look. It is a very popular trend these days and has become a standard jean for today’s teens and younger denim buyers. Many buy them a bit longer and “stack” them against their footwear. For the sleekest look, buy them at your true inseam length. Most 511 ™ finishes feature wider belt loops and open top with shank button.

510 ™ Super Skinny – Sits below waist. Super slim fit. Skinny leg. 13.5” leg opening.
The Levi’s ® 510 ™ Super Skinny jean is for those looking for the quintessential skater/rocker look. It has the skinniest leg and smallest leg opening of the Levi’s ® cannon. All 510s feature stretch elements (usually 2% spandex) that help preserve the skinny jean look at all times.

527 ™ Boot Cut – Low rise. Regular seat and thigh. Boot Cut. 19.75” leg opening.
Originally known as the Low Rise Boot Cut Jean, the Levi’s ® 527 ™ is essentially an updated take on the classic 517 ™ Boot Cut. The wide leg opening is not considered a “bell bottom” and doesn’t fall like one. The opening is wider than the leg to allow for easy wear with boots, but the jeans are often worn with all footwear and look great with sneakers.

569 ™ Loose Straight – Sits low on hip. Loose seat and thigh. Straight leg. 19.5” leg opening.
The Levi’s ® 569 ™ Loose Straight provides the baggy look of the Levi’s ® line. Its leg opening is almost as wide as the 527 ™ Boot Cut’s leg opening, but the rest of the leg is just wide providing the loose fit. It can be worn with any footwear and is great for anyone who wants a lot of room to move in their jeans.

559 ™ Relaxed Straight – Sits on hip. Relaxed seat and thigh. 18” leg opening.
The Levi’s ® 559 ™ is for someone looking for a looser fit, but isn’t going for all out baggy look. It makes for a very good basic work jean, as the extra room provides the comfort while bending or crouching. If you’re not into the slimmer looks and want a looser, but not sloppy jean, the Levi’s ® 559 ™ is for you.

517 ™ Boot Cut – Slim fit. Boot leg. 18.25” leg opening.
Fits at waist. These are the old school boot jeans. One of Levi’s ® oldest fits besides the 501 ™, the 517 ™ is probably the most classic “western” fit in the Levi’s ® line. They are also a great option for someone looking to join in today’s slimmer denim trends, but also wants to wear them with cowboy boots or any other footwear.

550 ™ Relaxed – Relaxed fit. Relaxed seat and thigh. Slightly tapered. 16.5” leg opening. Sits at waist.
The 550 ™ has been a staple of the Levi’s ® line for a few decades now. Its main feature is its tapered leg, making it a perfect for choice for someone looking for a comfortable and clean look. You’re usually going to want to buy these jeans close to your true inseam. Boots or other tall shoes are usually not a good option with the 550 ™. Most stick with casual shoes and sneakers.

560 ™ Comfort Fit – Comfort fit. Loose seat and thigh. Tapered. 16” leg opening.
The Levi’s ® 560 ™ jean is great for anyone needing extra room. The tapered leg and normal rise help keep the 560 ™ from being just another baggy jean. It’s another good way to get a comfortable jean on larger builds without going baggy.

512 ™ Slim – Slim fit. Tapered leg. 15” leg opening.
The 512 ™ is a good choice for someone looking for a tapered leg, but doesn’t want skinny or relaxed fit. It’s very close to a 514 ™, but the leg narrows towards the ankle. This makes the Levi’s ® 512 ™ a great choice to wear with flip flops. You get a good fitting jean and they don’t end up snagging the back of the sandals.
http://www.langstons.com/levis-numerology.html
Old 12-09-2012, 02:52 AM #1650
VESIUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAllen019 View Post
Jeans question.

I just purchased some Levi's recently and they are extremely tight and uncomfortable even when I bumped up the waist size. Is this normal now-a-days?

The other tapered pair I bought isn't as bad, but the taper is a bit strange.
Fashions not about being comfortable. However try bringing them back and trying a different pair.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:31 AM #1651
jabroney

Quote:
Originally Posted by VESIUS View Post
Fashions not about being comfortable. However try bringing them back and trying a different pair.
lol k
Old 12-09-2012, 04:39 AM #1652
rdm3000
Slightly Removed

rdm3000 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazchazchaz View Post
Steve Madden boots aren't nice. They'll last you about a year. The soles are cheap rubber. Some pairs are nicer. But obviously they are the expensive ones.

Try the Stacy Adams, Madison boot. Or Stacy Adams anything. I have a pair and love them. Nice leather cap toe boot. Wood soles. 130 bucks. Same boots Ryan Gosling wears in a lot of his films. They have shinny dressier pairs as well as darker finishes on the leather.

http://www.stacyadams.com/shop/style/00035-221.html
awesome. thank you!

follow me on instagram @mrryanmckee
Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 PM #1653
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Fashion and a pair of jeans that are roomy enough are two totally different ballparks dip****. And for the most part nothing you wear should really be uncomfortable, that's just ****ing stupid.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:54 PM #1654
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

These pants are so tight they make my dick turn blue. #fashion

Old 12-10-2012, 02:13 AM #1655
VESIUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Fashion and a pair of jeans that are roomy enough are two totally different ballparks dip****. And for the most part nothing you wear should really be uncomfortable, that's just ****ing stupid.
Haha have you ever seen half of these stars? They don't look the slightest bit comfortable, yet they're wearing the top names in fashion. Jackets are always uncomfortable yet people where them. I have a few jackets from Bape. The top is a bit constricting but I still where'em. Same with jeans, people where tight jeans, does that mean they are comfortable? No of course not. It's all about the look. Think what you want toolbag.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:23 AM #1656
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
what a tool lolol

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 12-10-2012, 12:43 PM #1657
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

...tight jeans can be comfortable if they actually fit you. non-elastic skin tight denim will obviously be uncomfortable, but they also don't fit if you can't sit down in them. you're also dumb for pretty much everything else you said but i'm not going to get into it. except for the fact that "jackets are always uncomfortable" wut? mine aren't, idiot. In, fact my m2m leather is so comfy i could sleep naked with that *****

and sphere rotate that **** and stop shooting loads onto your reflection in the mirror

and parkrats i dig it, cept the t under vneck sweater (?) dislike vnecks in general but a buttonup is a must imo if you're rockin it
Old 12-10-2012, 01:00 PM #1658
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

thats a recipe for a herniated disk and I won't risk it
Old 12-10-2012, 01:27 PM #1659
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Haha have you ever seen half of these stars? They don't look the slightest bit comfortable, yet they're wearing the top names in fashion. Jackets are always uncomfortable yet people where them. I have a few jackets from Bape. The top is a bit constricting but I still where'em. Same with jeans, people where tight jeans, does that mean they are comfortable? No of course not. It's all about the look. Think what you want toolbag.

This is for you, and everyone else to enjoy.

Closed Thread