Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 12:50 AM #22
GoatGoatGoose (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown88 View Post
So your rich? I'm accepting any and all donations for making this thread btw
What about his rich?
GoatGoatGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2012, 12:52 AM #23
Liquid Mercury
 
 
Liquid Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Move to Vegas and spend 200k a night at the bars. Also brag on Internet about my riches, winning the hearts and minds of paintwarz kids everywhere

Last edited by Liquid Mercury : 12-08-2012 at 12:56 AM.
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:53 AM #24
unknown88
ifap.
 
unknown88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: PA
unknown88 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatGoatGoose View Post
What about his rich?
His rich what about?
__________________
unknown88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:00 AM #25
GoatGoatGoose (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown88 View Post
His rich what about?
I dont know? Why dont you finish your sentence? Here is what you said. It makes no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown88 View Post
So your rich?
GoatGoatGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:03 AM #26
unknown88
ifap.
 
unknown88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: PA
unknown88 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatGoatGoose View Post
I dont know? Why dont you finish your sentence? Here is what you said. It makes no sense!
Do you even lift bro?
__________________
unknown88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:05 AM #27
GoatGoatGoose (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown88 View Post
Do you even lift bro?
Do you know the difference between your and you're?
GoatGoatGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:06 AM #28
Liquid Mercury
 
 
Liquid Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown88 View Post
So your rich? I'm accepting any and all donations for making this thread btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown88 View Post
Do you even lift bro?
you're*
Do you even compute?
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:10 AM #29
unknown88
ifap.
 
unknown88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: PA
unknown88 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Mercury View Post
you're*
Do you even compute?
You lift bro?
__________________
unknown88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:13 AM #30
GoatGoatGoose (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown88 View Post
You lift bro?
I fight.

Come at me bro.
GoatGoatGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:30 AM #31
p-ballplaya1440
:dodgy:
 
p-ballplaya1440's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 717/540
p-ballplaya1440 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
p-ballplaya1440 is for the Gunfight
p-ballplaya1440 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
p-ballplaya1440 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Tacos View Post
I'd purchase Pbnation and FIRE all the mod's and delete all the paintball sections.

I would let people speak there minds. (Real Freedom Of Speech.)

Then if people scam other members on my new website, well i'd hire professional UFC fighters send them to their house to break bones and shatter noses. Then I would buy walmart and turn walmart into the only super center with strippers in glass boxes. So while pushing the grocery cart you look up towards the ceiling and see girls rubbing there titts all over the glass box and rubbing each other down with glow in the dark paint then i'd flip the switch at 10pm so all the girls were lit up by a black light. Basically the entire store would be glow in the dark, including the floors.
Cleanup in isle 7?
__________________
JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
"Originally posted by paintballkid5291: Where's the Rofl Choppa when you need it?... you're gunna get flamed to hell"
"Originally posted by timmyballer67: Alone we are nothing. Together we can achieve epic lulz."
"Originally posted by Nick Alder:
Admiral, i detect large quatities of Bamf in this sector"
gkweston porn bombs ST: 11/9/2011 I was there.
p-ballplaya1440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:48 AM #32
dyepaint17
 
 
dyepaint17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: here
dyepaint17 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dyepaint17 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Tacos
I'd purchase Pbnation and FIRE all the mod's and delete all the paintball sections.

I would let people speak there minds. (Real Freedom Of Speech.)

Then if people scam other members on my new website, well i'd hire professional UFC fighters send them to their house to break bones and shatter noses. Then I would buy walmart and turn walmart into the only super center with strippers in glass boxes. So while pushing the grocery cart you look up towards the ceiling and see girls rubbing there titts all over the glass box and rubbing each other down with glow in the dark paint then i'd flip the switch at 10pm so all the girls were lit up by a black light. Basically the entire store would be glow in the dark, including the floors.
A god I say, thy is a god!
dyepaint17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:48 AM #33
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisco
I would live nearly the same, like bodycount, just pay for college and buy a house. Basically not be a dumb ***
Ryan3773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:12 AM #34
jdmpurest
Eat ****, Die Slow
 
jdmpurest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: A US Air Force Base
jdmpurest owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jdmpurest has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jdmpurest has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatGoatGoose

lol at having to hit the powerball to get two girls at once.
Idiot,


Kids these days.
__________________
Flex Owners Club #150

ehh

"Wool owns. In the Finnish military we had a sweater of wool we called Pillu. It means *ussy because no matter how wet it got, it was always warming"
jdmpurest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:23 AM #35
undiscoveredtalent
 
 
undiscoveredtalent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Out on the porch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VESIUS View Post
Run around the streets giving $50k out to random homeless people, then once I'm out about 1 million from doing that.. Buy a house for me then one for my parents.. Then I'd buy every marker and make a thread about it on here.. Then

I'd buy a bunch of Louis, Givenchy, Bape, Jordans, Etc.. Then I'd give some of that away to the homeless, though they might get robbed for it so I'll also arm them with guns.

Then buy a couple cars.. Alpina B7, Subaru WRX STI, Ford Raptor 4-Door, and a Aventador... BOOM

Might have gone a little over budget depending on how much i would get.. If I have more then it will go into the bank...
50k to a hobo? that would lead to a massive spike in liquor sales and crack o/ds..... social warfare disguised as help? I like your style
__________________
I like songs about drifters, books about the same they both seem to make me feel a little less insane.


Gateway Theory? Absolutely, it leads me to my fridge every time.
undiscoveredtalent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:26 AM #36
AliasDave05
 
 
AliasDave05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Socal
Buy a cabin in Alaska, and a few other locations around the world. Own my own airstrip and secluded places and airports around the world. Own and operate the greatest gun store in the world. Own a crap ton of guns and ammo, and food, and prepare for the zombie apocalypse. With the remaining money, I'll get in contact with evil scientists and manufacture a zombie virus, and sit back in Alaska with my friends and family and tons of supplies and guns and wait for zombies. Blow up anything that moves, and own every melee weapon I've ever wanted.

And blow up the moon.
__________________
I have nothing to put in this signature
AliasDave05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:28 AM #37
AliasDave05
 
 
AliasDave05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by undiscoveredtalent View Post
50k to a hobo? that would lead to a massive spike in liquor sales and crack o/ds..... social warfare disguised as help? I like your style
.
__________________
I have nothing to put in this signature
AliasDave05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:17 AM #38
Liquid Mercury
 
 
Liquid Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Buy 550 million 1 dollar hookers
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:25 AM #39
Goldfish00
 
 
Goldfish00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Missouri
id give my dad money to retire, buy a lexus. learn to fly an airplane, see how hard it is to get invovled with racing cars, do a lot more hunting. hire a hot made to clean up after me. get a driver for if i want to go get drunk.
Goldfish00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:31 AM #40
Liquid Mercury
 
 
Liquid Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfish00 View Post
id give my dad money to retire, buy a lexus. learn to fly an airplane, see how hard it is to get invovled with racing cars, do a lot more hunting. hire a hot made to clean up after me. get a driver for if i want to go get drunk.
Lexus lol wut I wanna show my middle class wealth, so I'll buy a Toyota that looks better. It's also maid
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:34 AM #41
Goldfish00
 
 
Goldfish00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Mercury View Post
Lexus lol wut I wanna show my middle class wealth, so I'll buy a Toyota that looks better. It's also maid
yeah, thats how people end up in a worse position then when they started, they go and buy a lambo. and once you start you don't stop. it just gets worse. by the way I really apriceate you're help I knew it didn't look right. your a real good guy in my book.
Goldfish00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:37 AM #42
Liquid Mercury
 
 
Liquid Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfish00 View Post
yeah, thats how people end up in a worse position then when they started, they go and buy a lambo. and once you start you don't stop. it just gets worse. by the way I really apriceate you're help I knew it didn't look right. your a real good guy in my book.
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump