Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-08-2012, 09:45 AM #1
ReynardHonda

T9.1 Elite Questions

My son had been saving his money for an Elite, we finally picked up a used one yesterday. It is currently set up to run a remote line through the mag with silver spring and hopper and fires well in that configuration.

1. What is involved in changing it to run with a tank in the ASA (not that I see a point to that until he adds an air in stock) but nonetheless be nice to know?

2. The guy we bought it from said something about having to change the silver spring to the red for F/S, but he also mentioned some internals that require changing. I know there are plenty of videos showing detail on the process but was hoping you guys could quickly confirm internal work or just the spring. As far as I can tell with what I've researched on it quickly it's just the red mag spring.

3. The 4x32 illuminated scope with red/green recticle seems to be just black to me. I turn the colour selector but don't seem to notice anything different than black. I can t find much detail instruction wise on this scope. It stands to reason there is a battery somewhere but if that's the case I have no idea where the hell it would go.

4. What is involved if he wants to run mini CO2 in mag? Dunno why he would but again would be nice to know.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Last edited by ReynardHonda : 12-08-2012 at 09:49 AM.
ReynardHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2012, 09:47 PM #2
Unlucky_Irish

1. You swap the hollow nipple on the reg to a solid stem nipple. If the marker was new it should have come with this. Also, running HPA through the ASA is better than through a mag. You can get an airthrough stock tube that screws in and takes stocks. Just gotta know if yours is milspec or not. The T9.1's have a milspec stock (this then uses the milspec sized buffer tube) I got mine from rap4. Or you can attach a remote nipple to a 45 and attach that to the ASA back block on the bottom as well. Then there's of course the air through 13ci stock as well. With a 13ci though you only have enough air for roughly 120ish shots typically.

2. All thats needed is to swap the silver spring to red thats it to shoot FS rounds. People have been fine with silver unless they shoot quickly Ive heard but I mainly only use the mags for FS so I leave the reds in.

4. To run CO2 in the mag you need the regular co2 parts that fit in the back of the mag. If new, you already have them. Swap out the remote adapter. Also, you must have the hollow stem in NOT the solid one (opposite from part 1)

3. Batteries in most scopes are in one of the knobs. It'll be a round flat battery typically. The knob its under usually looks like it has an oversized flat head screw driver cut out on it. If new, it probably has the tape that has to be pulled out to be able to use on it still as with most electronics.
Unlucky_Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:02 AM #3
ReynardHonda

Thanks for your help Irish. I now have a complete understanding of everything I inquired about with the exception of the scope.

The marker was unfortunately bought used so no tape. This particular model has no slots in any of the knobs. I am almost certain the battery does go in the knob for color selection and it appears the cover comes off. Even seems to be what looks like an oring to keep moisture/debris out. I just can't tell if it screws off or pry's off . I can tell you it doesn't do either easily and I don't want to mess with it until I'm sure of which it is.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:07 PM #4
JustinTA
Justin

Annual Supporting Member
JustinTA works for a Paintball manufacturer
Since you got it used, it might not have the original scope. With he 4x32 that comes with it new, you just screw off the cap on the left side where you adjust for illumination. It screws out toward the front. You will see that the cap has little notches for grip. Over time if not properly taken care of, it can corrode which makes it difficult to take off. You can try a rubber jar opener for more grip, or as a last resort you can use a wrench which will probably cause some minor damage.
JustinTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:12 PM #5
ReynardHonda

Thanks Justin, a rubber strap wrench did the trick. There was a spare battery in the package, put it in cleaned up some smutz from the threads, sealed it back up and all is working great.