Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 07:22 AM #1912
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Milkman 2.0 View Post
I've driven to/from Houston a few times.. 1200 miles one way. Bunch of wilmington and Raleigh trips as well

I want somethin a little classier than a wrx sti lol manual is cool and all but I don't want to own a manual trans car **** gets annoying.. i've been stuck on a 2009/2010 maxima for awhile now
You must have never driven the scenic routes with a manual transmission. I remember driving out of Alaska to the lower 48. When I made it to Washington/Oregon/California I would look on my roadmap, pick the curviest road possible that followed the mountain ridgelines, [away from all the bull**** city traffic] then drive like a bat out of hell around the hairpins.* Funnest moments of my life with a manual transmission. I was killing all automatics on those hills and curves. Down shift on the curves and you will stick to them like glue. Doesn't matter if you are going down hill or up hill; if you pick the right gear, you can fly.

*[Radar detector to make it enjoyable.]

Barrel roll is convincing me to buy a TDI.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 12-07-2012 at 07:35 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2012, 09:51 AM #1913
em0r0x0rz

em0r0x0rz is a Supporting Member
There's this turn I take everyday on the way home from work that I blast through haha. I love my wrx, 3rd subie I've owned.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:04 PM #1914
Deadly Milkman 2.0

Do dealerships put all their inventory on auto-trader or do you gotta go into dealerships to really see everything?
Old 12-07-2012, 01:26 PM #1915
mcglone07
i like eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
Lets be honest here. It's more like you buy a car for 12k and go trade it in. The dealer offers you 5k for your car and you still owe 10k. Dealer pays off the full amount and then that 5k is carried over into your 'new' vehicle and now you have a car that's worth less than what you owe on it. We call this, negative equity.
well yes that would be the case if you really wanted that 5k in negative equity. most people would just keep their vehicle. some of us get lucky sometimes
Old 12-07-2012, 03:24 PM #1916
FatCitySoldier
Rage

FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SUT... Complete.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:56 PM #1917
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
So my super **** exwife is moving in with some other guy and dragging our son with her. New school district and everything, that's a great idea because he's doing so well in school as it is (sarcasm font there, he's actually doing poorly because she sucks as a mother). It's cool though I don't need their new address or anything because this living situation is only temporary... like five months temporary.

Christ on a cross *****. How about you try providing a stable living environment for the kid and not move in with every unfortunate dude that hasn't figured out that your whore ***** is attached to a ****ing lunatic.

Too harsh? I don't think so. See ya around if I get banned for it.
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
Old 12-07-2012, 07:02 PM #1918
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk

xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus View Post
[b]u mad? do you even lift? come at me bro.[b]
I didnt know lifting is what makes someone manly now a days :nododgy:

then again i guess this is pretty manly
Old 12-07-2012, 07:08 PM #1919
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by kida2 View Post
So my super **** exwife is moving in with some other guy and dragging our son with her. New school district and everything, that's a great idea because he's doing so well in school as it is (sarcasm font there, he's actually doing poorly because she sucks as a mother). It's cool though I don't need their new address or anything because this living situation is only temporary... like five months temporary.

Christ on a cross *****. How about you try providing a stable living environment for the kid and not move in with every unfortunate dude that hasn't figured out that your whore ***** is attached to a ****ing lunatic.

where the heck did this come from?
ex?
i recall a kid, i'm lost
either way sucks bro

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 12-07-2012, 07:50 PM #1920
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Becca turned out to be a greasy whore that ****ed him over right and proper. Sorry to hear you're going through this **** Matt.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:01 PM #1921
kida2
To The Strongest

Thanks bro. I couldn't give a **** about how ****ed up her life gets but shes dragging Nathan with her.
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
Old 12-07-2012, 08:03 PM #1922
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Yeah thats the worst part man
Old 12-07-2012, 08:09 PM #1923
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Sounds like some rough ****. Stay strong bud.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:24 PM #1924
solrflare

Annual Supporting Member
solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by kida2 View Post

Sorry to hear that, dude. Have you tried JAG or something?
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:55 PM #1925
kida2
To The Strongest

JAG shmag, we are going to real court over some other **** she ****ed up on.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:58 PM #1926
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
huh not sure how i missed hearing about that.
that ****ing blows.
want me to go down down and **** on her door handle?

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 PM #1927
em0r0x0rz

im in the same boat man. my ex took my daughter out of the state illegaly, took her to court and she lied out her ***, so now we have court again in a few weeks. this will be the 3rd or 4th time ive taken her to court
Old 12-07-2012, 10:44 PM #1928
kida2
To The Strongest

Sucks bro, mine did the same **** when she shakes up with that mod here while I was in Iraq last time.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:52 PM #1929
em0r0x0rz

This **** must have gone down while I was overseas, I never knew anything happened. Good luck with that mess and try to stay positive, even though I know its nearly ****ing impossible. Hopefully for me I can regulate this ***** on our next court date.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:34 PM #1930
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kida2
Sucks bro, mine did the same **** when she shakes up with that mod here while I was in Iraq last time.
Who

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 12-07-2012, 11:57 PM #1931
kida2
To The Strongest

Scott something or other. ***** moved from Florida to Alabama to live with him then had my kid calling him "dad". I can only assume he got sick of her ****.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:14 AM #1932
Jennifer Lopez

best of luck to both of you too (kida and emo)