PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-06-2012, 05:28 PM #1
xXxShepard7051xXx

Smoke Bombs

hey nation,

I'm looking for a good online store to buy some smoke bombs from (the bigger the better) none of the shops I've been to nearby have any. What I plan on doing with this is to replicate the smoke generated from a fire in a tunnel, the purpose behind this is to see how the jet fans in the tunnel manage the smoke. I'm not a scenario player so I'm clueless on where to find such goodies thanks for your help i'll see if i cant post any videos when we do it.

Studies show that 91% of paintball players would die if HK said breathing wasn't "AGG" Put this in your Signature if your one of the 9% who would celebrate the mass suicide of Hostile Kids
xXxShepard7051xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2012, 05:32 PM #2
gamer565
Read the manual!!

has been a member for 10 years
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
gamer565 supports Ninja Paintball
Have you tried google, cause the first page of links has everything you want...
gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:40 PM #3
xXxShepard7051xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer565 View Post
Have you tried google, cause the first page of links has everything you want...
I did but since i'm not a scenario player like i said in the first post i'm clueless about smoke bombs and the like. So I was looking for a little feedback from someone a little more knowledgeable than myself i.e. not you

Studies show that 91% of paintball players would die if HK said breathing wasn't "AGG" Put this in your Signature if your one of the 9% who would celebrate the mass suicide of Hostile Kids
Old 12-06-2012, 05:43 PM #4
gamer565
Read the manual!!

has been a member for 10 years
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
gamer565 supports Ninja Paintball
There are reviews all over the place. You gain knowledge by reading and researching.
gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:51 PM #5
xXxShepard7051xXx

True, sorry i'm just up to my *** in alligators at work and this is one of the bigger issues. sorry i snapped at you. I found some that look pretty cool via google after reading your comment and being a dick i thought to myself "you know that might not be a bad idea"

Old 12-07-2012, 10:01 PM #6
MrLittlerSmith
Should Be Doing Homework

MrLittlerSmith has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Be careful about field conditions when using it. Someone started a small fire on a field by me because the grass was so dry xD

"Originally posted by DB-1071: "Pump players are the first ones I shoot in open play rec-ball, those guys are sneaky bastards!!!"
MrLittlerSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:20 PM #7
xXxShepard7051xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLittlerSmith View Post
Be careful about field conditions when using it. Someone started a small fire on a field by me because the grass was so dry xD
thank you, i dont think we are going to have to worry too much about it tho cuz we will be on the concrete in the tunnel. but i'm sure i'll have a couple left over to play with so i'll be sure not to start any fires