PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 12:29 PM #43
Skipdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by falz- View Post
I am not sure what your talking about, your kinda out in space at the moment.

I dont think anyone here likes cheating, likes playing against or with cheaters. My point was that its time to stop whinning about it after every single ****ing tournament, and use your energy to come up with a way to limit it, because unless robots start playing paintball there is always going to be cheating. its a human factor. Accept it and move on. I proposed financially fining cheaters, what are you guys proposing. A crying game on an internet forum, its pointless.

I didn't hear a single person call anyone out for cheating at the tournament. You all pussed out and decided to cry and ***** at Brew for the cheating instead of confronting the player/team.

The tournament was fun, cheap, and local. The staff was courteous and helpful, and the refs were above average for a local tournament, especially considering the number of refs on staff.

If you saw someone cheat, call em out. Don't be a troll on Nation.
I am directing all my comments to people that don't speak out against cheating. That would be you and others that just say cheating happens get over it. Why would that be hard to understand? I dont have to accept cheating. Good for you if you do. I dont agree with you. Is that hard to understand? You seem confused...
Old 12-07-2012, 12:42 PM #44
falz-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdogg View Post
I am directing all my comments to people that don't speak out against cheating. That would be you and others that just say cheating happens get over it. Why would that be hard to understand? I dont have to accept cheating. Good for you if you do. I dont agree with you. Is that hard to understand? You seem confused...
Your response was vague and irrational. Especially the bit about "ballas" and three years . . . and I think were all speaking out against cheating.

But your right, if you choose not to accept that cheating happens (I call that la la land), that is your own personal choice.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:46 PM #45
Skipdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by falz- View Post
Your response was vague and irrational. Especially the bit about "ballas" and three years . . . and I think were all speaking out against cheating.

But your right, if you choose not to accept that cheating happens (I call that la la land), that is your own personal choice.
Yeah, I did rant a little. My bad.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:18 PM #46
CombatOi84
Raider Nation

CombatOi84 plays in the PSP
CombatOi84 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTE33 View Post
Most ignorant post i have ever read. You are a discredit to this sport.
Quote:
This post left a bad taste in my mouth too. And the other posts that say cheating happens, whatever.
It wasnt always that way. Guess times have changed. Maybe tournaments should just be the honor system and fields can save money by not using refs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna02 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
Anyone else sometimes think people who cheat in tournaments should be gone after for theft? Really, what they're doing is stealing the prizes (cash, product prizes, and potential sponsorships) away from people who play hard, play fair, and deserve better than to have to play against cheaters. Just a thought.

Cheating is NOT part of the game, nor should it be accepted by anyone. People who think "oh, it's just wiping" seriously need to find another sport to be involved in. I've long believed cheaters well deserve to be excluded from events at all levels.

Granted, sometimes things happen. Those are true penalties. Things like playing on with a non-obvious hit. We've all been there, get hit in the pack, front of the hopper, etc. Blatant cheating should be dealt with in the harshest manner possible.

And now that I've sugar coated my feelings on cheating in paintball, we return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
In what fantasy world do you guys live in? Paintball is a sport, and in ANY SPORT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, people are going to do what ever they can to win. Humans are a competative species, hence why we have things like sports cars and rolex's. There is cheating in every single sport. If you want this to be some scouts honor friendly chess club, then you my friends are involved in the WRONG SPORT. Get real.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XM15 View Post
The problem pump scout is those of us who expect better remember the days of paintball before elecro machine guns and airball. The younger guys have no idea what paintball and tourneys used to be like so how can they expect better?
This is probably the more ignorant/nieve post I have ever seen. I have been around the sport for quite a long time, and know tons of players that I am sure have been around it longer than yourself. People have always cheated and always will. IT IS HUMAN NATURE.

My god....
Old 12-07-2012, 01:22 PM #47
CombatOi84
Raider Nation

Quote:
You dont have to accept cheating lol..... Kid you are fighting agaisnt something that is an engrained part of our society as a WHOLE. People "cheat" every single day of there lives.... You cut someone off on the highway your cheating... You sneak into work 3 minutes late without tell your boss your cheating... Your promised your GF that you won't eat any more fast food but get a mcdouble on the way home your cheating...

Go start your own ****ing religion if you want to change the world, don't ***** at some field owner about it.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:05 PM #48
Koepp84

Koepp84 plays in the PSP
Koepp84 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Koepp84 is an NCPA player
Koepp84 plays in the APPA D4 division
^^ That man tells the truth

UW-Milwaukee Paintball - Former President
Milwaukee Panthers Paintball Facebook Page
Old 12-07-2012, 02:35 PM #49
RTE33

has been a member for 10 years
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends V
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VI
RTE33 is playing at Living Legends VII
No matter Combat. You are an ignorant, misguided fool. I am enjoying all the PM's I am getting from players in your area that pretty much cannot stand you. And consider you a walking joke. Nice rep you got going moron.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:45 PM #50
CombatOi84
Raider Nation

Quote:
No matter Combat. You are an ignorant, misguided fool. I am enjoying all the PM's I am getting from players in your area that pretty much cannot stand you. And consider you a walking joke. Nice rep you got going moron.
Ya well here is the difference, everyone I have ever ran into at a field has been nothing but nice to me, and in return I am nice to them. You talk about people "pming" you about me lol.... You fools may disagree with what I have to say, but atleast I am not afraid to speak my mind.

You guys are whining like little girls over something you will never ever change. And yet im the *******? Makes sense buddy boy, you can tell all your little troll friends I am excited for them to high five me and shake my hand next time I see them at a field cause they are spineless.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM #51
CombatOi84
Raider Nation

Quote:
And now that I am thinking about it a little more, I come at you with logic and facts. You sadly attempt to attack my person and reputation over a simple disagreement via a forum board....

Who is the real loser here sir?
Old 12-07-2012, 02:56 PM #52
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is playing at Living Legends VII
Pump Scout supports Team VICIOUS
Pump Scout is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Unfortunately, I think we're well off the map here now. Let's call this one a thread before anyone draws infractions.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Closed Thread