Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-07-2012, 01:35 PM #253
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
Finally.

I finally beat it on legendary solo. jesus damn that was almost unbearable. I wanted to throw my xbox across the room and out the window so many times...

But I finally did it... thank you sweet baby jesus.
so ****ing hard.... I wish you got something for beating it on Legendary besides ****ing achievments

XBLAzaTuR
Not AzaTuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:40 PM #254
Boatacious

you get master chief armor
Boatacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:09 PM #255
steffon
BURR!

steffon is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
thanks for looking like a jackass and not refuting a single thing i said...

the "ranking" system also sucks compared what it was like in 2. its just a rank up for participation (which i understand since it unlocks ****) and has no correlation with skill. in 2 if you had a high rank in slayer then you could only get there if you were actually good at the game. it would be nice if they had something that better indicates skills(outside looking up someones KA/D) and groups people of similar skill levels in games as they progress. that is probably my only big issue with multiplayer.

i think i might try the co-op achievement with my cousin or something this weekend if it decides to rain both days. basically i will be in a terribly bad mood for 2 days
Actually there is a ranking system in place. it's just hidden right now. For example. When i play infinity slayer with good players, i play nothing but opposing tryhards. This is when the game feels nothing less than an e-sport and makes me question whether i like the game, or just the competitive appeal to it.

However, If i join a game, or invite a friend that sparingly plays the game with and/or are bad, the people we get matched up are nothing but pure scrubs, that i can mindlessly beat up on all day. I don't think its coincidence

"Originally posted by contractkiller20: Pooped on a placemat, flipped it upside down, rode it down a slide and ran away."
"Originally posted by incobWTF: can't wear skinny shorts cuz mah nuts don fit."
steffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:21 PM #256
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatacious View Post

It's all about that Mark VI bro.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:53 PM #257
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatacious View Post
NO NO NO. What I MEANT to say was, you should get SOMETHING for beating it SOLO LEGENDARY

XBLAzaTuR
Old 12-08-2012, 03:56 PM #258
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffon View Post
Actually there is a ranking system in place. it's just hidden right now. For example. When i play infinity slayer with good players, i play nothing but opposing tryhards. This is when the game feels nothing less than an e-sport and makes me question whether i like the game, or just the competitive appeal to it.

However, If i join a game, or invite a friend that sparingly plays the game with and/or are bad, the people we get matched up are nothing but pure scrubs, that i can mindlessly beat up on all day. I don't think its coincidence
Exactly.... You won't actually see the rank until January, it's going to be the 1-50 Ranking system... They are currently "testing" it as to have the perfect system and avoid cheating... But mostly they don't want any cheating...

XBLAzaTuR
Old 12-08-2012, 04:50 PM #259
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:

ive kind of noticed the competition getting better as a progress then randomly there are games that are complete beat downs full of bads that make me question wtf is going on.

its probably because i mainly solo queue. once my friends finish their med school finals around xmas it should be a little easier to tell when we group up.
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:06 PM #260
veener79
eNVee

veener79 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
veener79 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I will say online is very hit and miss right now with the match making. I am still getting working to gt back into the grove for Halo. I have been getting a lot better. When I was playing yesterday one game I was tied for the top ranking for the game. I was doing great. Next game I get owned.

Just seems like some games how you are matched up is just not that even. I have been on both sides where one team has just 3-4 players on it that just dominate. The battle is very one sided.

Proud to call the Badlandz home
www.thebadlandz.com

Loving the paintball community and team I am on.
veener79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:13 PM #261
Cloud9
HOLLA!

Cloud9 supports DLX Technology
I agree with everyone I either dominate going +10~15 or I get shat on going -1~4. Haven't really found a happy medium.
Cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:41 AM #262
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

I'm live right now if anyone is trying to play.... gamertag in sig, add me say your from the nation!!!!

XBLAzaTuR
Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 PM #263
DuckWalk

DuckWalk has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
ive kind of noticed the competition getting better as a progress then randomly there are games that are complete beat downs full of bads that make me question wtf is going on.

its probably because i mainly solo queue. once my friends finish their med school finals around xmas it should be a little easier to tell when we group up.
I roomed up with a level 109 yesterday and finally got to play with good ****ing people. Im 54 and usually **** on people. If you want some good competition try swat i usually get some good games out of it
Old 12-09-2012, 01:56 PM #264
PMR4LIFE
idk

PMR4LIFE helped look for balloons
PMR4LIFE is reppin' sidebar 4 life
PMR4LIFE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
highest ive seen was a 104. checked his service record and he had 4 days of playing time. are you ****ing kidding me? what do you do with your life?
Hobbes The Tiger: "Touch ourselves? Experiment with our sexuality? Duct tape DMC to the ceiling? Make PMR burn his Stamkos spank bank? Make demonic look at Kovy pr0nz? Make Burrows live in a house that's under 200k?"
New York Yankees Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Lightning UCF Knights
:daveface:
PMR4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:00 PM #265
veener79
eNVee

veener79 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
veener79 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Wow that is nuts. I am only about about 8 hours of War Games. That is nuts you need that many hours to get that high.

Proud to call the Badlandz home
www.thebadlandz.com

Loving the paintball community and team I am on.
veener79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:12 PM #266
DuckWalk

DuckWalk has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm guessing they just use ALOT of double xp. I didnt ask the kid. I did find out you level up faster after 50 50-54 goes through about the same time to level up from 49-50. Im guessing 60-64 and son on is the same.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:08 AM #267
Cloud9
HOLLA!

Cloud9 supports DLX Technology
I saw a 114 the other day. He was ****ty.
Cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:00 AM #268
steffon
BURR!

steffon is a Supporting Member
those numbers dont really mean anything. use Halotracker.com to see rankings in particular game variants and overall ranking in halo 4.

im top 3% and top 200 in CTF

"Originally posted by contractkiller20: Pooped on a placemat, flipped it upside down, rode it down a slide and ran away."
"Originally posted by incobWTF: can't wear skinny shorts cuz mah nuts don fit."
steffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:01 AM #269
Oonlooz
Wut Wut

Oonlooz is playing at Living Legends VII
Oonlooz supports Team VICIOUS
Oonlooz is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Oonlooz is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMR4LIFE
highest ive seen was a 104. checked his service record and he had 4 days of playing time. are you ****ing kidding me? what do you do with your life?
I know a guy thats like low 100's and he has nearly 8 days played now and i know a guy on Cod with 10 day played 4 aint much i have that played on cod easy the cod guy and halo guy are the same person hes crazy hes paye to game tho and has gaming tatoos that i find funny aswell as Star Wars tatoos lol and he ranked under 1.5K in cod and under 1K in halo but hes nuts i play with him alot and he just destroy everyone in sight

Last edited by Oonlooz : 12-10-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Oonlooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:53 AM #270
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckWalk View Post
I roomed up with a level 109 yesterday and finally got to play with good ****ing people. Im 54 and usually **** on people. If you want some good competition try swat i usually get some good games out of it
yea ive been getting good games in swat but i still seem to end up with a trenchfoot or 2 on my team that get 2-5 kills max every other game
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:43 PM #271
Boatacious

Quote:
those numbers dont really mean anything. use Halotracker.com to see rankings in particular game variants and overall ranking in halo 4.

im top 3% and top 200 in CTF
Thats a cool site. Nice too see them using the Halo 2 badges. How can you see what percentage you are in
Boatacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:48 PM #272
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonlooz View Post
I know a guy thats like low 100's and he has nearly 8 days played now and i know a guy on Cod with 10 day played 4 aint much i have that played on cod easy the cod guy and halo guy are the same person hes crazy hes paye to game tho and has gaming tatoos that i find funny aswell as Star Wars tatoos lol and he ranked under 1.5K in cod and under 1K in halo but hes nuts i play with him alot and he just destroy everyone in sight
oh my ****ing god.

lrn2punctuate ... jesus that's a headache to look at

Btw, I'm downloading the Crimson Map Pack now... let's see if it's worth $10

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:59 PM #273
Oonlooz
Wut Wut

Oonlooz is playing at Living Legends VII
Oonlooz supports Team VICIOUS
Oonlooz is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Oonlooz is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER

oh my ****ing god.

lrn2punctuate ... jesus that's a headache to look at