My backpack's got jets

Annual Supporting Member
Jedihippie is playing at Living Legends VI
Jedihippie is playing at Living Legends VII
Jedihippie has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jedihippie has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Jedihippie has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
they could be reading this right now
"Reminds me of the kids that bolt on exhausts, wings and vinyl cutouts onto their rice mobiles and then hate on a ground up resto rodded 69 Camaro" -OPBN
"Due to the Berzerkers rep and knowledge of Mag awesomeness, the opposing team dropped their markers and are actually out of the frame curled up in fetal positions" -OPBN... Again
Jedihippie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:58 AM #86
blitz121

blitz121 helped look for balloons
blitz121 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
blitz121 supports Sherwood Forest
blitz121 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skunk musk bombs everywhere, if it happens again go up to every owner/ worker at the other fields and get a good wiff. You cannot cover the scent of skunk

XTC social crew
Elite Sports
Elite Sports Complex
blitz121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:30 AM #87
cckynv
Cody

cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
If I were in your situation, here is what I would do.
  • Hire a security guard. Pay him minimum wage, pay him as much as your normal employees, whatever. That's not the main issue here. What you need is someone on the premises who will watch over at least one or two of the fields. Have him do regular rounds. If he sees someone on the fields or acting suspiciously (i.e. driving around the outside of the camp, or something like that) then he needs to call the cops.
  • Either buy your own security system, or hire someone. If you're buying, make sure that the cameras do not rely on storing hard copies and record to some sort of digital medium that can be retrieved even if the camera is destroyed. This is essential. Buy some motion detectors and set them up at key entry points to the field. Contact your local police station and ask them what security systems that they would recommend and how to set them up so that they either alert you (the owner) or the police themselves, so that response can be rapid.
  • Contact your insurance agency and let them know what's going on. Ask them about your policy and if it covers vandalism. If it doesn't, find a company that does cover it. You don't want to be out of commission for any longer than you have to, and insurance monies is your best last resort: if all else fails, then you need to be able to rebuild quickly.
  • Get the community involved, not just the police. Make sure the police and the community know what is going on. Get them active. Offer discounts to the police and try and get them invested in your field's cause. Offer discounts to the community and get them invested in it, too. The more support you have behind you, the better.

MacDev Militia
cckynv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:33 AM #88
Shortbuscrew

Annual Supporting Member
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Hiring a PI would be cheaper, go through owners financials. get him on paper renting heavy duty equipment (you cant rent one with cash honestly) you have him with a paper trail, and evidence that hes demolishing your field then hes done.

Or set fire to his field and car? Retaliate back imo, Yeah, gonna take a lot of flak over this but go a mile in this guys shoes and tell me you would not think about it as well.

And if you really think its not the other owners, then you are naive.. They have motive from the day you open shop. Sadly this sport seems to be a very cut-throat business.

You'll never hear another field owner saying how nice another field is to a customer or employee, they will ALWAYS bash/trash talk the other owners and field in the surrounding areas to keep customers away from them and hopefully drive their business into the ground. This guy just goes too far because nobody has caught him yet.
Shortbuscrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:39 AM #89
Gbxdillon
Who Gone Stop Me

Gbxdillon plays in the PSP
Gbxdillon owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Gbxdillon plays in the APPA D3 division
Gbxdillon is Legendary
Gbxdillon supports DLX Technology
Amish mafia did it
Gbxdillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:46 AM #90
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
I like the PI idea for two reasons. It will either confirm or deny your suspicions. Knowing is half the battle right?

Etek 3LT grey/black f/s
Valken Proton greyish/black f/s
68 4500 PE stubby, LP output f/s
68 4500 AIR tank(no reg) f/s
Creed/demon eyes f/s
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:45 PM #91
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

the only way this is going to stop is if you CATCH them. no use spending more money on "deterrants" that dont work. rebuild, make some money so the vandals hear through the grapevine you reopened. spend your time and resources CATCHING them.... not preventing them.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:38 PM #92
jonotwist
fistfull o'sunshine & joy

Annual Supporting Member
jonotwist is playing at Living Legends VII
jonotwist plays in the APPA D4 division
jonotwist supports Empire
is there news of this anywhere or even open articles?

-You want money, I need stuff.- PM ME!

ego 5/6 ETEK feednecks, .45 grips, Boblong directmount ASA, spyder Unitec back.
jonotwist is online now   Reply With Quote