Old 12-05-2012, 03:15 PM #22
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
KYhillbilly has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPaul2 View Post
They would deliver to you on the field mid game
That would be awesome.

I need a Sorry Charlie sub sent to the dorrito on the 50 asap.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2012, 03:54 PM #23
dude1it
Christopher R.

dude1it helped look for balloons
dude1it supports Team VICIOUS
dude1it is an NCPA player
dude1it is a top reviewer
dude1it is Legendary
dude1it is Boss
dude1it is attending Decay of Nations VI
Papa Divinci's i s better! But no : food at a field is always good, like a microwave and vending machines.

Pittsburgh All American Heroes 2012
dude1it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:54 AM #24
dominantgazelle
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo

dominantgazelle plays in the APPA D4 division
dominantgazelle is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
dominantgazelle supports DLX Technology
-Would it be open to airsoft as well? Yes because I feel it would help the income of the park

-How much property would it be on?

-Days open?Every day. Open for walkons on weekends and Friday Night speedball games and then weekday private groups

-How many fields would it have?Not a big deal to me just lots of speedball fields and woodsball fields that aren't completely in favor of one side

-What types of fields would it include, how would they be organized/formatted? Perfect rentals? Both speed and rec*^
--Would the airball be open in winter? Lit for night play?I live in Orange County so the weather is the same year-round

-Pricing, while still being profitable yet not scaring potential customers away? yes?

-Would it need a bangin' pro-shop, or have online sales taken over to the point where less is acceptable?Bangin' pro-shop to the point I could drive to the field on my way home from work to pick up a part or something I needed.

-Types of events and number of events? Big prizes larger entry, small prizes smaller entry? Both? APPA ranked events?Everything. We're talking the perfect field right?

-Interaction with sponsored team(s)? One or many? Extent of sponsorship? Only a little bit
dominantgazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:42 PM #25
Dasminkar

Dasminkar is a Supporting Member
What I would like to see at paintball parks to make me want to get up and go play paintball.

1. Indoor plumbing: bathrooms, sinks, NO porta-potties

2. good parking, gravel lots that have more gravel than mud. screened off or away from the fields so you don't get stray paintballs on vehicles

3. covered seating areas. something to keep me and my gear out of blistering summer heat or sudden spring time showers.

4. Main building that doesn't look like it will fall down if too many people lean up against it. Needs to look like a legitimate business.

5. Employess who look and more importantly act professional.

6. Keep the premises looking nice. Pick up trash, sweep or wash away old paintballs, food, drinks ect... in the paddock area.

7. Should have put this one first. Promote Safety and enforce it.

8. Keep the games organized so people have fun and don't sit around waiting long periods of time for the next game to start. Also have a variety of games, not speedball over and over and over.

9. Provide food, drinks, snacks and even allow pizza delivery ect if available.