What I would like to see at paintball parks to make me want to get up and go play paintball.
1. Indoor plumbing: bathrooms, sinks, NO porta-potties
2. good parking, gravel lots that have more gravel than mud. screened off or away from the fields so you don't get stray paintballs on vehicles
3. covered seating areas. something to keep me and my gear out of blistering summer heat or sudden spring time showers.
4. Main building that doesn't look like it will fall down if too many people lean up against it. Needs to look like a legitimate business.
5. Employess who look and more importantly act professional.
6. Keep the premises looking nice. Pick up trash, sweep or wash away old paintballs, food, drinks ect... in the paddock area.
7. Should have put this one first. Promote Safety and enforce it.
8. Keep the games organized so people have fun and don't sit around waiting long periods of time for the next game to start. Also have a variety of games, not speedball over and over and over.
9. Provide food, drinks, snacks and even allow pizza delivery ect if available.