Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 PM #1
ethannn96

Annual Supporting Member
ethannn96 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ethannn96 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ethannn96 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ethannn96 supports DLX Technology
false negative feedback

Hello i recently received negative feedback that is not true.
I traded my geo 3 for his ego 11 and 600
I have no understanding why he left me this, we were communicating via text and everything seemed fine

This is the feedback he left me

At the beginning of the trade I told him I would send him my gun and send him the confirmation number when he got the confirmation number he was supposed to send me his gun and when I got his confirmation tracking number I would send the additional money. After I sent my gun and sent him the tracking number he decided to tell me he would not send his gun until he got my gun and the money. After I sent him the money and he received the gun he decided to wait even longer so he could test the gun out to see if he likes it before he sends the gun he was supposed to have sent already. He finally sent the gun... When I received it he failed to mention he was only going to send me the gun and the case. He kept the tools that were supposed to come with the gun. Kept the spare O-rings and ball detents. Kept the Cure ST2 bolt(we had spoken about him keeping that though) and everything else that is supposed to come with a brand new GEO3. Also on top of all that the gun had scratches on it he did not mention. Also the gun had paint filled in the barrel practically dripping out. Paint in the breech and on the bolt. Paint all over crevices on the body of the gun... If your going to sell or trade a gun and someone sends you a gun perfectly cleaned and taken apart oiled and greased before they sent it to you... Have the decency to do the same in return. When I shot the gun it has problems shooting that were not mentioned to me either. When he was confronted about the things I have mentioned here I had absolutely no response back saying "sorry" or anything of the sort. I gave him a hell of a deal and he gave me a lazy ***'s gun... Thanks would never thing about doing business with you again...

I sent him this message after i noticed the feedback, and he hasn't gotten back to me, I sent him a text as well.

Hello, i apologize you had an unpleasant experience with me, but I feel there was a huge misunderstanding

*I never said the gun was brand new

*I did not say the gun was coming with allen keys and lube, because the gun isn't brand new, I did not have those things, I did NOT keep them for my self as you stated.

*NEVER did i say i was shipping at the same time, I specified to you that I would ship after i recieved FULL payment, which meant the money and gun both had to be in my hands

*I did not test the gun to see if I liked it, you placed a false statement there, because I specifically told you that I had to make sure it works, I've shot over 10 different ego 11s, I have no understanding why you would put that statement in there

*You never told me you had any issues with the gun, your last message to me was you telling me that you were going to shoot it on wednesday, you never told me of any issues with the gun, that was another false statement

*The gun was cleaned and lubed, I apologize if that wasn't up to your standards, but that takes all of 3 minutes.

I will be contacting the moderators, because of the false information you included in my feedback

Please get back to me, i want to work out any issues you had during our transaction
ethannn96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:03 AM #2
ethannn96

Annual Supporting Member
Please someone help me with this, I have records of the text messages to back up everything I say
Old 12-06-2012, 10:16 AM #3
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Please go ahead and back up your claims. Post screenshots in the feedback thread right away. The part that concerns us the most is that he claims you held his gun ransom when he says you were supposed to ship the same day as him.

In the future, post the details of the deal in public in your thread. That way there's no confusion about changing the deal.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:31 AM #4
ethannn96

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by John
Please go ahead and back up your claims. Post screenshots in the feedback thread right away. The part that concerns us the most is that he claims you held his gun ransom when he says you were supposed to ship the same day as him.

In the future, post the details of the deal in public in your thread. That way there's no confusion about changing the deal.
I do list in all of my threads that I will never ship first, and the this information was clearly listed in my rules I will post screen shot of the texts as soon as I can
Old 12-06-2012, 10:35 AM #5
John

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
Having "rules" is never a substitution for clear communication.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:55 AM #6
ethannn96

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Having "rules" is never a substitution for clear communication.
Ok. I will be able to post pictures of the text messages at 2:00 today.
As well he did not contact me before leaving me negative feedback. Which is a direct violation of pbnations rules while leaving feedback
Old 12-06-2012, 11:15 AM #7
John

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
That contradicts what he said.

"I did in fact text him the second I received the gun and stated my issues I had with the gun... 3 days went by and I had no response from him. He only responded when I posted negative feedback on his profile."

You need to stop telling us what he did wrong and show us that he is lying. Especially about how he knew he was supposed to ship first.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:38 AM #8
ethannn96

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
That contradicts what he said.

"I did in fact text him the second I received the gun and stated my issues I had with the gun... 3 days went by and I had no response from him. He only responded when I posted negative feedback on his profile."

You need to stop telling us what he did wrong and show us that he is lying. Especially about how he knew he was supposed to ship first.
I will be able to post pictures proving everything I say is the truth in under 2 hours when I get home.
We never discussed shipping but I assumed he knew he was going to have to ship first because it was stated in my rules. He did not state that he wanted me to ship first until after he sent his marker.
I know what I say isn't worth much at the moment. But I will have pictures uploaded soon
Old 12-06-2012, 12:11 PM #9
spug
spuggles

Annual Supporting Member
spug is a Moderator
spug is a Supporting Member
spug is BST Legit
spug donated to help Peyton Trent
spug supports our troops
spug is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethannn96 View Post
He did not state that he wanted me to ship first until after he sent his marker.
If he had already sent his, then how could you possibly perceive it as you shipping first?
spug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:00 PM #10
ethannn96

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by spug View Post
If he had already sent his, then how could you possibly perceive it as you shipping first?
he sent me a tracking number for his ego and he wanted me to send my geo before i received the ego and before he sent me the money

Last edited by ethannn96 : 12-06-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:28 PM #11
ethannn96

Annual Supporting Member
I gave him my adress and then he mentioned that he wanted me to ship my marke before i received the money

I told him i can't send out my gun until i get payment and his ego first

He complained about me taking to long to ship, I told hm exactly when i was shipping and he seemed to be fine.

He never told me he had any issues with the actual mechanical use of the gun until he posted it in my feedback
as well, he never contacted me about leaving me negative feedback, as it states you must in pbnation's feedback rules

Old 12-06-2012, 02:53 PM #12
John

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
This is not the feedback thread. You need to go to your feedback and post these there. He can't post here.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:15 PM #13
ethannn96

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
This is not the feedback thread. You need to go to your feedback and post these there. He can't post here.
thank you, i have done so