Started a remote line and does it make it easier to snap shoot and move. I wear my belt upside down and the line comming out uptop.
My current layout is a V3 mini, olive green, with Lurker Bolt, On/Off ASA, CP Rake trigger, Shockwave board, and upgraded o-rings. I have a 10x o-ring kit and 2 to 3 of every part for the mini. I'm now running the following barrels...
1) Deadly Winds Fiber 14"- Best barrel I've played and accurate as an arrow.
2) Empire Apex 2 14" barrel- Fun gimmic barrel I'm playing for a change of pace.
3) Freak 6" tear drop front- I need a freak back still but will have this as a backup to the Deadly Wind should my carbon fiber freak barrel break
4) Stock barrel- I have thought about sending this to Bever Falls to see about boring out for Freak inserts. However I might just leave it stock.
I'm making a custom green rotor with green accents (windows, top, speed feed) and a extra capacty top. I have a bottom that I'm going to use from my current rotor experiment.
Things I'm going to do next...
1) Expand my tank selection. I have a...
- 88/4500 Crossfire carbon fiber - lined up for mid December. That will be my remote line tank.
- 45/4500 Crossfire carbon fiber for a backup.
- 30/3000 Empire aluminum tank
2) Get a Boss bolt and make the Burker bolt. Putting the two bolts together seems like a good idea.
3) Play in a scernario game (500 to 4,500 in size) with the remote line. I'm hoping to have a light winter so I get 3 or 4 games in from Dec to March.
4) Get a freak back. I'd like to get a short back so I have 11" or less barrel.