Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-04-2012, 11:00 AM #1
rodwanpaintballer

Exclamation NEED help reg stem loose 2012 blitz

I have a 2011 azodin blitz model i have a stock reg on it and the stem where the top of the reg and marker meet is really loose how can i tighten it plzz i need help.
rodwanpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2012, 12:09 PM #2
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodwanpaintballer View Post
I have a 2011 azodin blitz model i have a stock reg on it and the stem where the top of the reg and marker meet is really loose how can i tighten it plzz i need help.
Copied my answer from your thread in the Air Systems section:

Not sure of what you are asking. The reg is loose or the reg adapter is loose (the little piece between the reg and the body of the marker). If it is the reg, the obvious fix is to just twist it on tighter. If it is the little adapter piece that the reg screws into, that is also pretty easy. Take the reg off by unscrewing it, look inside the adapter. There should be a screw in it. Tighten down that screw, screw the reg back on, and you're back in business.

In case you need it, here is the manual: http://www.azodin.com/Support/MANUAL...Z11_MANUAL.pdf
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:20 PM #3
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Exactly what he said...there is a screw that you can tighten down with one of the allen keys that was provided with the marker. Just take off the regulator and center that vertical ASA, then tighten down that screw. That should fix it
ttimberlak443 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:23 PM #4
rodwanpaintballer

So i took the reg of but theres this peice where is goes from the neck of the reg handle and thts where its loose so i took the reg off and im left with the loose part and theres no allen key insert please help thanks for ur time
Old 12-04-2012, 07:04 PM #5
rodwanpaintballer

K so it worked u guys were right i was just confused because i was confused on weather or not to remove the piston but over all it worked gassed it up and not a sound came out of it (good thing) but now i kinda hear a rattiling im thinking its that spring thing what should i do?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:17 PM #6
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

The spring rattling a bit should be fine as long its shooting consistently enough and no leaks. Why would the regulator piston cause the vertical ASA to be loose? That is a part within the regulator itself
Old 12-05-2012, 02:13 PM #7
rodwanpaintballer

i am to fire it this morning and when ever i pull the pin back it makes that sound as if air is going through making multiple lound shooting noises and poping the pin out of its hole this is all before i press the trrigger?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:53 PM #8
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

So the when you cock the bolt back it moves forward without actually pulling the trigger? And it "fires" a few times and the bolt pin moves upward while it is doing this?

To fix the bolt pin moving up on its own is simple. There should be a little silver screw in the back of the bolt. Screw that in just a little bit. That will tighten down the ball bearing in there. If you screw it in too much, then you won't be able to move the pin up when you want to.

When it comes to the bolt and striker moving forward in there own, it sounds like the striker is slipping off of the sear. Either this, or you aren't cocking it back far enough.

After going back and reading this again, it also sounds like the pin is popping out of place before you pull it back all the way. You would fix this the same way I said before. If this is what is happening, ignore what I said about the sear slipping.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:02 PM #9
rodwanpaintballer

but whenever i pull the bolt out really loud sound of air goes through with like repetitive sounds of air popping and the bolt just goes right back? im asuming my orings are fine no leak no nothing and my tank has air in it
Old 12-05-2012, 06:20 PM #10
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

Well, I know if the striker oring is damaged it can cause recocking issues. Did you fix the issue with the bolt pin popping up out of place?
Old 12-05-2012, 08:31 PM #11
rodwanpaintballer

No havnt got to it yet its 10:00 dont really have a place to dry fire i will tommoro and let u kno how it comes out.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:23 PM #12
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

You can tighten that screw without needing to shoot the marker. All that is going to fix is the bolt pin coming out of place. It won't fix the marker "burping" like it is right now
Old 12-05-2012, 10:09 PM #13
rodwanpaintballer

K so i tightned my screw..for tommoro what should i do to stop this burping?
Old 12-06-2012, 01:58 PM #14
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

Well, check the striker oring to see if its damaged. If it is, that is most likely the cause of your problem.

If the oring seems fine, go ahead and reset the regulator pressure and the velocity adjuster that way we can start with a marker set to everything that it is set to out of the factory. To do that turn the regulator adjustment screw all the way in and back up 4 ~ 4 1/2 rounds out and make sure the velocity adjustment screw is flush with the back cap and then turn the velocity adjustment screw 2 1/2 times into the end cap.

How were you adjusting you velocity before? If it was through the regulator, that is most likely your problem as these markers are shipped out with pretty much the perfect output pressure. Any velocity adjustments should be done through the back cap.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:38 PM #15
rodwanpaintballer

I took my whole gun apart only to find put that te oring on the reg is really beat and ripped not totally but has its tears all around would that effect the gun burping and also when u where taking about the reg bolt how many threads in from the top should it be?
Old 12-06-2012, 05:49 PM #16
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

I got you PM. We will just talk through there as to stop bumping this thread if it isn't needed