Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-04-2012, 06:02 PM #1
Ace4300

Help w/ mini

Last time I went out to the field, something very strange happened. The game was about to start, when suddenly there's this popping sound... My mini then starts shooting out air. I take it apart, almost completely sure it's a popped o-ring... And all the o-rings are fine. Luckily, that was the last game of the day, so I didn't miss much. Once I get home, I open it up and clean it, screw in my tank, the tank is punctured, and... It holds the air just fine. It was very odd. Anyone know what happened? I don't want to take it in to have them look inside, and pay just to have them say it's fine. But then again, I don't want to go play and it starts spewing air again...
187 cRew Fan Club Member #71

Mini owners unite!
Ace4300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2012, 09:56 PM #2
Lonemerc

Lonemerc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Weird, that just happened to a guy at my field. He didn't even pull it apart, turned it off, pulled the bolt and put it back in. That was at the first game, and it didn't have an issue after that. We have 3 people with Minis, and none of us had seen it before. Sorry this is not much help, but we saw no problems after so I am sure you will be fine. I believe its just the poppet being stuck open.
Lonemerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:10 AM #3
Ace4300

Alright, thanks. I must have the same problem, as after cleaning it it was fine. I'll just take it out to play again and bring my trusty A5 as a backup
187 cRew Fan Club Member #71

Mini owners unite!
Ace4300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:58 AM #4
EmpireTech
Always here to Help

EmpireTech works for a Paintball manufacturer
EmpireTech plays in the PSP
EmpireTech plays in the APPA D4 division
EmpireTech supports Empire
If your battery getting low it will cause the solenoid to stick open and leak. Normal thing to do to replace it is reset the solenoid after you install a battery.
Or Call Us at
1-800-220-3222
EmpireTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:24 PM #5
polabear
HERESY Captian

polabear has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
If your battery getting low it will cause the solenoid to stick open and leak. Normal thing to do to replace it is reset the solenoid after you install a battery
Been there !

Looking for quality adult players in the Upper RGV that can run drills at least 4 times a month and play two Sundays a month. Hit us up

Team HERESY!
polabear is offline   Reply With Quote