Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 10:55 AM #127
offthahorse
 
 
offthahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fayetteville NC
offthahorse has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
offthahorse has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
can anyone repost the 'noid servicing pics please?
offthahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2012, 01:36 PM #128
BurningPlaydoh
Blow-Dough'ed
 
BurningPlaydoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Twin Cities, MN
BurningPlaydoh has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
How does the sound signature and kick of the G6R with the LP poppet and premium pillow bolt compare to spools like Luxes or Clones?
BurningPlaydoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:38 PM #129
turmoil
that's the bottom line
 
turmoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NOVA
Annual Supporting Member
turmoil is a Paintball photographer
turmoil is Legendary
Anyone have an issue with a G6R just powering off on its own? This happened to me over the weekend in a game and at the time I didn't realize that was the problem, since I figured it was my hopper (gave me issues earlier in the morning).

I tested it again after the game, turned it on, shot a few rounds and it turned off. I replaced the battery and it seemed okay for the rest of the day.

The green LED color was blinking when the gun turned on, so i'm not sure what to believe: bad battery or incorrect LED output.
__________________
turmoil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:45 PM #130
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by turmoil View Post
Anyone have an issue with a G6R just powering off on its own? This happened to me over the weekend in a game and at the time I didn't realize that was the problem, since I figured it was my hopper (gave me issues earlier in the morning).

I tested it again after the game, turned it on, shot a few rounds and it turned off. I replaced the battery and it seemed okay for the rest of the day.

The green LED color was blinking when the gun turned on, so i'm not sure what to believe: bad battery or incorrect LED output.
bad connection at the battery?
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:49 PM #131
turmoil
that's the bottom line
 
turmoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NOVA
Annual Supporting Member
turmoil is a Paintball photographer
turmoil is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP3R View Post
bad connection at the battery?
it's possible. it's odd because it worked all morning and then randomly happened during one game...of course when it came down to a 1v1 lol
__________________
turmoil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:49 PM #132
lopez17
Valar Morghulis
 
lopez17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Stone Ridge, VA
Annual Supporting Member
lopez17 is a Moderator
lopez17 is a Supporting Member
lopez17 is playing at Living Legends VIII
lopez17 supports Pev's Paintball
lopez17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
lopez17 is Immortal
Easy Fix. The battery terminals on the board are pushed in and the movement of the marker is causing the battery to have "play" in the gripframe. When you run the battery moves off the terminals and the marker shuts off. To fix it, either gently move the terminals out or put a piece of cardboard or something between the battery and the side of the gripframe eliminating the "play" it has to move.
__________________
_____________________________
PEV'S PAINTBALL


Last edited by lopez17 : 12-04-2012 at 02:54 PM.
lopez17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:08 PM #133
turmoil
that's the bottom line
 
turmoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NOVA
Annual Supporting Member
turmoil is a Paintball photographer
turmoil is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez17 View Post
Easy Fix. The battery terminals on the board are pushed in and the movement of the marker is causing the battery to have "play" in the gripframe. When you run the battery moves off the terminals and the marker shuts off. To fix it, either gently move the terminals out or put a piece of cardboard or something between the battery and the side of the gripframe eliminating the "play" it has to move.
schweeeeeeeet! makes sense. i'll give the cardboard a try
__________________
turmoil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:30 PM #134
turmoil
that's the bottom line
 
turmoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NOVA
Annual Supporting Member
turmoil is a Paintball photographer
turmoil is Legendary
Having an odd problem with an alias LPR.

when I used my species LPR on my gun (2k5'd species), I can set the LPR pressure just fine and get it shooting no problem.

If I swap that LPR for the alias one and attempt to set the pressures, all I hear is a leak coming from the poppet area. It doesn't matter how far I screw in the LPR screw, it won't change the gauge from reading zero.

I rebuilt the reg recently, so all the o-rings are new.

EDIT:
Fixed the problem. The Alias LPR needed a new 114 square cut base o-ring.
__________________

Last edited by turmoil : 02-22-2013 at 03:54 PM.
turmoil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:10 AM #135
Tryfan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am trying to find a cover for the power button of a Vice. Anyone point me to somewhere that sells this? I can't seem to find it.
Tryfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:32 AM #136
gamer565
Read the manual!!
 
gamer565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OK
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryfan View Post
I am trying to find a cover for the power button of a Vice. Anyone point me to somewhere that sells this? I can't seem to find it.
Call Blast.

Ive also seen them on websites that sale BL products as well.
__________________
Jolly Green (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:47 PM #137
skiskiintegi
 
 
skiskiintegi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: panama city
skiskiintegi has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skiskiintegi has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skiskiintegi supports Empire
Quote:
How does the sound signature and kick of the G6R with the LP poppet and premium pillow bolt compare to spools like Luxes or Clones?
i have a 2k11 gr6 with the pillow bolt, lp poppet, low pro pin, critical trigger, zero ping ram and yes its kinda quiet. not luxe quiet but quiet. i hate lurkers products overall. had 2 bad axe experiences and 1 bad mini experience. but dude his barrels are on point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with his barrels you hear the paint hitting and the bolt cycling but no pop sound from shooting. you can have a conversation while im shooting. its amazing. the trifecta of lp poppet, and zero ping ram and lurkers amazing barrels makes this gun a tube stack open bolt poppet equivilent of a luxe. seriously. no seriously. i might do a video.
skiskiintegi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:02 PM #138
JordanPischke
Canadian Baller
 
JordanPischke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Carnwood, Alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Hey so when I was gassing up the 2k2 timmy dragon I just bought used off someone I followed your steps, but when increasing the LP in small increments I never noticed the gauge go up at all? Once I turned the HP in a bit the gauge went up right away, but it almost seems like when I turn in the LP the needle on the gauge goes down a bit not up? Just to make sure I am not being an idiot the high pressure regulator is the one on top that is horizontal and the low pressure regulator is lower and vertical correct?
__________________
KeepCalm&ChiveOn
ASM 2016 Jersey Thread
Do you have a empire/invert mini OLED board you wanna sell!? PM ME!
JordanPischke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:23 PM #139
gamer565
Read the manual!!
 
gamer565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OK
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPischke View Post
Hey so when I was gassing up the 2k2 timmy dragon I just bought used off someone I followed your steps, but when increasing the LP in small increments I never noticed the gauge go up at all? Once I turned the HP in a bit the gauge went up right away, but it almost seems like when I turn in the LP the needle on the gauge goes down a bit not up? Just to make sure I am not being an idiot the high pressure regulator is the one on top that is horizontal and the low pressure regulator is lower and vertical correct?
Hpr is the vertical reg...
Lpr is the horizontal reg...
__________________
Jolly Green (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:31 PM #140
JordanPischke
Canadian Baller
 
JordanPischke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Carnwood, Alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Oh haha okay thanks so much sorry I feel like an idiot now, but I swear in my manual it has it backwards then because I was going off the pictures in the manual and it was telling me the vertical is lpr and horizontal was hpr.

Yeah I just checked my manual again and they have it backwards!?
__________________
KeepCalm&ChiveOn
ASM 2016 Jersey Thread
Do you have a empire/invert mini OLED board you wanna sell!? PM ME!

Last edited by JordanPischke : 07-12-2015 at 05:35 PM.
JordanPischke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:43 PM #141
gamer565
Read the manual!!
 
gamer565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: OK
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
Gen2 manual is wrong, use the gen 3 manual for maintenance.
__________________
Jolly Green (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:47 PM #142
JordanPischke
Canadian Baller
 
JordanPischke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Carnwood, Alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Oh okay thanks yeah I bought it used and he sent me a gen 2 manual with it so that makes sense then. Thanks a lot and sorry about all the questions.
__________________
KeepCalm&ChiveOn
ASM 2016 Jersey Thread
Do you have a empire/invert mini OLED board you wanna sell!? PM ME!
JordanPischke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:40 AM #143
WJC3
 
 
WJC3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Mass
Having an issue with g6r trigger. When I tighten the screw down to put trigger in place it binds and wont move free. I bought a violent duece trigger and it also does the same thing. When I back it out a little the trigger is just super sloppy. I have found a sweet spot that functions and makes it a bit tighter but is this normal? I read I should be able to just tighten the trigger screw but not sure if that was a reliable source.
WJC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump