PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-28-2012, 08:39 PM #1
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball

VIP3R is an NCPA player
Which would you get? (Ninja Tank decision)

Currently I have a 68/45 ninja, non pro. It has never been hyrdo'd. Its due soon for it. I also have a G6R.

My question is this: I want to try/get a 45/4500 pro tank...but should I stick to the regular pro or get the pro SLP. My original intentions were to get the pro SLP to squeeze every last bit of the tank out to my G6R, but if i get the SLP, I couldnt really use the tank for other markers. BUT, this is the only gun I own at the moment. I dont have intentions of switching any time soon. Plus, my 68/45 is still functional.

What do you think I should do?

And, dura coat or non dura

And what is the length of the 45/45 new tanks vs the 68/45s.
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:58 PM #2
ibunkerupwnd
it was all for lolz

ibunkerupwnd supports Team VICIOUS
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
68 pro and non dura
Old 11-28-2012, 09:12 PM #3
GaryR1984

I'd just get a Pro Reg and take all the shims out, run it at 450. If for some reason you needed to go higher simply add the shims. Easy business.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:13 PM #4
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball

VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibunkerupwnd View Post
68 pro and non dura
is the dura not that great? or what?
Old 11-29-2012, 09:46 AM #5
GaryR1984

Dura is fine.

I still don't understand why you would want to go to a Pro SLP and get a smaller tank to "squeeze" extra air when you can stick with the 68 which is like an inch or so longer, and then get the Regular Pro Reg and take out shims.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:55 AM #6
Rob @ Ninja PB

Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP3R View Post
Currently I have a 68/45 ninja, non pro. It has never been hyrdo'd. Its due soon for it. I also have a G6R.

My question is this: I want to try/get a 45/4500 pro tank...but should I stick to the regular pro or get the pro SLP. My original intentions were to get the pro SLP to squeeze every last bit of the tank out to my G6R, but if i get the SLP, I couldnt really use the tank for other markers. BUT, this is the only gun I own at the moment. I dont have intentions of switching any time soon. Plus, my 68/45 is still functional.

What do you think I should do?

And, dura coat or non dura

And what is the length of the 45/45 new tanks vs the 68/45s.
You have a few different options.

You can send your tank in to swapmytank.com and they can give you a credit that you can apply towards the purchase of a 45/4500 with your choice of regulator.

You can trade your 68/4500 for a 45/4500 with a PRO SLP mounted on it with another player.

You can send in your 68/4500 for hydro and when it comes in, we can give you a discount on the hydro and swapping the reg out for a new PRO SLP. You can keep your old Ninja reg as a spare or resell it to recoup some of the costs. http://www.ninjapaintball.com/hydro.html

The length of the 45 and 68 are almost identical. Its just that the 45 is smaller in diameter.

As far as Dura goes, it really depends on you on whether or not you like the look of Dura. Remember, the outer coating is there for cosmetic reasons. It just gives the bottle a matte look.
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:02 AM #7
UnrealS7
Get Some!

Annual Supporting Member
UnrealS7 is BST Legit
UnrealS7 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
UnrealS7 supports Team VICIOUS
UnrealS7 supports Team VICIOUS
UnrealS7 supports DLX Technology
UnrealS7 supports Empire
I'd stick with the non dura...unless u just want orange or green or something like that. But having the slick clear coat makes it sooo much easier to clean if shot imo. I feel like the dura would stain:/ and go PRO SLP. Surprisingly it works with a large range of markers nowadays.

Egos, bob longs..even heard of Luxe's and DMs on em. It's easier on the orings. Hope this helps

Luxe Mob

UnrealS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:20 PM #8
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball

VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post

You can send your tank in to swapmytank.com and they can give you a credit that you can apply towards the purchase of a 45/4500 with your choice of regulator.

You can trade your 68/4500 for a 45/4500 with a PRO SLP mounted on it with another player.

You can send in your 68/4500 for hydro and when it comes in, we can give you a discount on the hydro and swapping the reg out for a new PRO SLP. You can keep your old Ninja reg as a spare or resell it to recoup some of the costs. http://www.ninjapaintball.com/hydro.html

The length of the 45 and 68 are almost identical. Its just that the 45 is smaller in diameter.

As far as Dura goes, it really depends on you on whether or not you like the look of Dura. Remember, the outer coating is there for cosmetic reasons. It just gives the bottle a matte look.
Thank you very much! Those are some great options I did not think of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnrealS7 View Post
I'd stick with the non dura...unless u just want orange or green or something like that. But having the slick clear coat makes it sooo much easier to clean if shot imo. I feel like the dura would stain:/ and go PRO SLP. Surprisingly it works with a large range of markers nowadays.

Egos, bob longs..even heard of Luxe's and DMs on em. It's easier on the orings. Hope this helps
Thanks!
Old 11-29-2012, 03:33 PM #9
Rob @ Ninja PB

Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP3R View Post
Thank you very much! Those are some great options I did not think of.

Thanks!
No prob. Let me know if any other questions come up. If you need immediate answers, you can reach me at 877-646-5287 x309
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:22 PM #10
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball

VIP3R is an NCPA player
Will do.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:02 PM #11
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball

VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryR1984 View Post
Dura is fine.

I still don't understand why you would want to go to a Pro SLP and get a smaller tank to "squeeze" extra air when you can stick with the 68 which is like an inch or so longer, and then get the Regular Pro Reg and take out shims.
I just saw this post. I forgot to reply.

I already have a 68/45 that I use without shims. So now that I think of it, I do not want another 68/45 right at this moment. And dont get me wrong though, i love my 68.

I would like to try a thinner/smaller tank regardless. I know Ill be losing shots, but why not get the pro slp to use on my g6r? It was designed for that gun. So thats why I see a pro slp being beneficial. I can get an extra bit out of the tank versus the regular pro. It might not be much, but hey what the hell right.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:32 PM #12
Cromer611

Annual Supporting Member
Cromer611 plays in the PSP
Cromer611 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Cromer611 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Cromer611 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post

This is why rob is such a badass. you are awesome.
Www.hustlepaintball.com
Cromer611 is offline   Reply With Quote